Nitrulline Reviews

By: BodyTech

Pre-Workout > Pump
Nitrulline is a Pump Product manufactured by BodyTech. It is meant to increase blood flow, muscle pumps and increase vascularity. It can be stacked with a stimulant based pre-workout for an added stimulant effect. This promotes an environment for increased muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  December 27, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Decent Pumps
  • Worth A Shot
  • Picky Dosage
This product is pretty good. I was able to get it really cheap on sale at the vitamin shoppe.

The effectiveness was very hit or miss there were days where I felt it and some I felt like I was just wasting it.
It is tough to gage the dosage timing on this product.

Dosage-I would try and take it 20 min before I did my warmup but the best I found it to work the best is when I would take it roughly 30 min on an empty stomach that had not eaten in atleast 2 hours. Otherwise some days it just did not work.

Value- its cheap and worth a try also a good beginning supplement to try I'm definitely going back to nitrox II but this was worth it just due to the low price.

I recommend it to anyone who I willing to put up with this picky dosage and timin to find pumps. The pumps were good when I got them but mostly only felt them in my arms rarely anywhere else.