L-Glutamine Powder Reviews

By: BodyTech

L-Glutamine Powder is a Glutamine Supplement manufactured by BodyTech. It contains glutamine which is the most abundant amino acid found in muscle tissue; It helps support lean muscle gain.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

December 5, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Scoop
Have been taking supplements for awhile now and I decided to add some glutamine to my stack to see if it would help. I train 2 times a day and I need stuff that will help me recover enough to hit my next session with good force. Went to vitamin shopp for the first time and was checking out their choices in glutamine and I saw this for $7 and some change so let's just say $8 for 25 servings. In my opinion that is one heck of a deal. Only downside would be no scooper but for $8 you can't complain.

------------------

Current stack

-------------
Bodytech glutamine, bodyfortress whey protein, gnc creatine, bodyfortress Bcaa, complete nutrition mv, krill oil and mass fuzion.

----------------- ---effectiveness 8----------------
Before I started the glutamine I was sore and it was very hard to push myself in my next session. When I added the glutamine with the mass fuzion I was still sore but I was able to push myself and still get a good workout in at my next session.

--------------

dosage/mixability 8

-----------
The dosage was 4.5 grams instead of 5 but that is still not that bad considering the price in my opinion. The mixability was super easy. It dissolved right into my protein and I had no chunks of thickness when I shook it up. I had the natural flavor so I had no taste issues as well.

-----------------

Ingredients

----------------
Can't really rate the ingredients since this is my second glutamine product. If I had to compare it musclemeds glutamine I would say it is not as good but I'm not entirely sure on that. If anyone could give me advice on this category as well as this category for other reviews it would be greatly appreciated.

-----------------

Value 10

------------------
I have to give this a 10 because for 25 servings for $8 you can't get better then that. That comes out to 32 cents a serving. I like to keep it at a $1 a serving unless the product is just amazing and then I'll go over and if I'm spending less then a $1 a serving like this product and it works then more power to it.

----------------

final thoughts

-------------
My final thoughts on this our that for the price you pay you get a pretty decent product. I plan on purchasing another glutamine and if anyone has ant suggestions I'm all ear. I plan to do more research as well so the next time I review a glutamine product I will have more to share. If you have the time to try this product go for it I strongly suggest it.

August 6, 2010

Pros:
 Cons:
    I started using this because I wanted to try
    Glutamine and I didn't have much money on me. I saw it in The Vitamin Shoppe for about 7 dollars on sale for the 25 servings bottle. As far as I can tell, The Vitamin Shoppe brand is the same thing and sometimes one or the other is on sale. For the price I think it is well worth trying. My legs are what bother me the most with soreness the next day or 2 after doing reps of 5 or more. When I take this I recover much better and I don't get sore. I get some strength and size when taking it. When I take this I only use one 4500mg serving a day. On workout days I take it after my workout and on non-workout days I take it after work. This one serving a day seems to be all that I need for recovery & decreased soreness. You guys/gals that are taking more than one serving of glutamine a day may want to try taking it just once a day to see if that is all that you need and you could save some money. Other supps that I have taken with this are Gakic, Super NOS Pump, & Supreme Protein Bars. The Glutamine combined with these works pretty well. The only bad thing that Icould say about this is
    that it mixes poorly, but that didn't really
    matter to me.