Bcaa Powder Reviews

By: BodyTech

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 4)
Click here to show all Bcaa Powder reviews.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Recovery
    First Bcaa product ever, besides a few samples.
    I wanted to cycle off caffeine a few weeks before my first h-drol cycle to avoid the withdrawal headaches during cycle which has been known to destroy my days. I also don't want to have to take advil while on cycle due to the extra strain on my liver. Anyways that's were my head was at when trying this out.

Profile: (10/10)
    -5 grams of instantized Bcaa per scoop with a 2:1:1 ratio
    -Unflavored
    -65 Servings per container
    -Ajipure Amino Acids – supposed to be very pure

Mixability: (10/10) Powder is very fine and mixes very well. No froth/film on top like other samples I have tried.

Taste: (5/10) Very tart, not tolerable without something masking the taste. Mixed in Gatorade you can't even taste it and all is fine.

Value: (10/10) 65 servings of a quality product with no prob blend, no complaints here.

Effectiveness: (9/10) – I workout as soon as I wake up in the morning at about 6am. I would mix 2 scoops of this in some Gatorade and some beta alanine capsules preworkout. Yes this was my first full bcaa product I have tried, so I have nothing to compare this to, BUT I loved the results. In no way is this caffeine energy but I didn't find myself dragging through my workouts like I usually do when I cycle off stims. This is exactly what I was looking for. I also noticed amazing recovery when using this product. Normally after destroying legs I would have major doms the next day, and this nearly eliminated those.

I have to say I always thought Bcaa products were a joke, but now I am a fan. I love how I don't feel like I have to rely on stims to have a good workout now. Can't wait to try other bcaa products and will certainly be cycling off of stims way more often now, and for longer amounts of times.

• kris65
      February 23, 2012

You should get your hands on some recoverPro. Great review btw.

• TheStanger
      February 23, 2012

thanks kris, yea recoverpro is on the top of my list. AI is top notch.