100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate Reviews

Overall
  September 14, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
    I'm gonna go out and say I have not finished the container, but I'm pretty sure I can write a fair review after being on this for two months...

I won't bore you with the details of what creatine is, and what it does, but just know that Bodytech's works. It is a simple, no frills creatine where you take 5g a day and voila! The results happen over time.

Taste: This stuff is flavorless. Don't go putting a spoonful in your mouth though.

Mixability: Mixability is about par for the course among monohydrate, which is to say it is not completely soluble. It is important to understand that solubility in water does not directly correlate to body absorption, as almost 100% of creatine will get absorbed. So no need to worry there.

Effectiveness: I have made strength gains, most notably in bench. There is bloating on this supplement, so if that's an immediate turnoff I suggest something like EFX Kre-Alkalyn. When I came off of creatine (which you don't need to cycle), my muscles hardened noticeably as I lost the water weight my muscles were holding.

Value: I got 500g for 10 bucks. Regular price is 14 bucks, and sometimes there are buy one get one 50% off deals as well. I will say that buying larger tubs of ON or Dymatize creatine will come out cheaper from online retailers, but it's damn hard to beat the convenience of picking this up at my vitamin shoppe across the street.

So there you have it. No need to reinvent the wheel on creatine.