100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate Reviews

By: BodyTech

FORUM TOPICS
100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate is a Creatine Monohydrate Product manufactured by BodyTech. It consists primarily of creatine monohydrate which is the oldest, most researched form. It is tried and true and is commonly seen as 'CreaPure' in today's products. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 14, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
    I'm gonna go out and say I have not finished the container, but I'm pretty sure I can write a fair review after being on this for two months...

I won't bore you with the details of what creatine is, and what it does, but just know that Bodytech's works. It is a simple, no frills creatine where you take 5g a day and voila! The results happen over time.

Taste: This stuff is flavorless. Don't go putting a spoonful in your mouth though.

Mixability: Mixability is about par for the course among monohydrate, which is to say it is not completely soluble. It is important to understand that solubility in water does not directly correlate to body absorption, as almost 100% of creatine will get absorbed. So no need to worry there.

Effectiveness: I have made strength gains, most notably in bench. There is bloating on this supplement, so if that's an immediate turnoff I suggest something like EFX Kre-Alkalyn. When I came off of creatine (which you don't need to cycle), my muscles hardened noticeably as I lost the water weight my muscles were holding.

Value: I got 500g for 10 bucks. Regular price is 14 bucks, and sometimes there are buy one get one 50% off deals as well. I will say that buying larger tubs of ON or Dymatize creatine will come out cheaper from online retailers, but it's damn hard to beat the convenience of picking this up at my vitamin shoppe across the street.

So there you have it. No need to reinvent the wheel on creatine.

May 10, 2013

Pros:
     Cons:
    • A Lot Of Sevings
    • Strength
    • Mixed Well
    • Muscle Fullness
      I purchased 100% Pure Creatine Monohydrate made by Bodytech from The Vitamin Shoppe store for $19.99 , 32 oz container with 181 servings when using 1 rounded teaspoon (5G). This product as stated on the container has no yeast, corn, whear, sugar, salt, soy, starch, dairy, citrus, fish, animal derivatives, preservatives, articifial colors or flavors added.

Directions for use as stated on the bottle:
      Prepare one serving by mixing one (1) rounded teaspoon (5 g) with 8 oz. of water or non-acidic juice (e.g. apple or grape). Each serving should be followed by at least 8 oz. of water. Six to eight glasses of water should be consumed daily with creatine supplementation.

Taste: 9/10 There is no listed flavor on this container, so therefore I consider it unflavored which is great if you choose to add it to you chocolate protein shake or a glass of grape juice. When taken by itself there is a slight chalk flavor but I rarely use it alone. I always add a teaspoon to my morning protein shake and a second scoop into my protein shake when I exit the gym.

Mixability 9/10
      One scoop with 8-10 oz of water by itslef mixes well, if you shake it and leave the cup sitting there after a few minutes you see some powder sitting at the bottom of your glass. When mixed with a protein shake there are no issues.

Effectiveness 10/10
      As far as looking for a basic creatine powder to add to shakes
      and to my arsenal of supplements I feel it has worked great and I continue to buy this brand. Unlike other supplements that you can purchase that contain creatine as well as a few other goodies, this is just a stand alone creatine monohydrate powder. What I have experienced with this supplement is the ability to workout longer, a slight increase in strength and a fuller muscle body. I have not had any stomach upset, cramps, or bloating.

Overall 10/10
      I give this a 10/10 because you are getting 181 service for approx. $20.00. To me that is a good value, even if you take a double dose! I like that its unflavored so I can add it to other supplements without have a combination of flavors that don't belong together. The bottle itself is a medium size container that makes it easy to transport in your gymbag or place in your locker at the gym. Fits in the corner of your kitchen cabinet great without taking up a lot of room. I have noticed over time the powder gets compacted and its a good idea to shaked the container to loosen the powder up. I have been really happy with this product and the results I am having with it. I would recommend this product to a friend.