100% Casein Reviews

By: BodyTech

100% Casein is a Casein Protein Powder manufactured by BodyTech. It utilizes the slowest digesting form of protein. Often used for a time released version of protein, it will help increase muscle recovery and strength.

Overall
Overall
3.0
  March 31, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
Sludge, slime, slop, mud....can you come up with any more synonyms? I bought this at Vitamin Shoppe because it was $5 cheaper than ON's 100% Casein and I regretted every dollar saved each time I drank it.

Mixability: Awful. You can add all the extra water you want and this crap will expand into a slimy MASS to fit the volume.

Taste: Bland & gritty. I choked down every gulp and struggled with the contractions in my throat.

Cheap & it does the trick for bedtime. But at what cost??? Don't buy this!! You will regret it. Spend the extra 5 dollars.