350 Octane - Fruit Punch Reviews

By: Body Shop Nutrition

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 2)
Click here to show all 350 Octane - Fruit Punch reviews.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Body Shop Nutrition for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Pumps
  • Properly Dosed Ingredients
  • No Crash
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Cottonmouth
  • Makes You Poop

Whats up SR! Thank you for this TROOP Program and Body shop for giving me this opportunity to try this great preworkout. I train the big three and accessory movements to make my big three lifts stronger. I also work in a very physical manual labor job for 60 hours during the week. I am also a self proclaimed stim junkie. I have since stopped taking over 500 mgs of caffeine per day but I realized only two hundred didn't do much for me other than make sure I didn't get any headaches. When I saw this was at 350 mgs of caffeine I decided to jump on it!

The ingredient profile is fully disclosed with no prop blends which is always respectable. Along with the caffeine they added the usual pump ingredients but, get this, at effective doses!!!! What a concept! The caffeine, citrulline, and agmatine are all at doses that are hoped for when buying a two in one stim/pump mix. The only problem which is what I'll explain below is that other than the caffeine, there's no combination of purines, dimethyl purines, theobromine compounds, or other similar ones etc. THIS IS NOT HUGE! THIS IS EXTREMELY MINOR! "Why do you even feel the need to mention it that Patrick?!" For one simple reason, I'm not going to be jumping hand over fist with my money in my hand to get this. While the caffeine did provide the energy I am really into a pre that helps me reach my laser focus. Minor again but I still felt the need to say it. If they added some of those ingredients or any other ones I believe this would be ranked in the top ten on here.

At first when I got the fruit punch flavor and saw that there was clumpiness happening, my first thought was great another one of these. Hold on, the fruit punch actually tasted great! I would take one scoop before my workout and I would be off to the races in about ten minutes lifting heavy. One scoop definitely sufficed and I didn't feel a crash. Sometimes I would mix with a carb powder when I knew I needed a lot more fuel than just a stimulant and I was running late so I couldn't make a meal.

The was great! Again the only problem or complaint I have is I didn't get the laser like focus I look forward to when taking a pre. This one I felt was a more cracked out type stimulant pre and not a more amphetamine-like stimulant. Do you know what I am trying to say? If you don't you probably have lived a different type of life than me bahhaha. I would take this and I would crush my workouts! Also I felt more of a pump from drinking this preworkout compared to my last actual pump product I tried :x! Seriously some leg days I honestly felt like I had concrete boots on and I could barely walk to the drinking fountain at my gym. When I would come home I could see the muscles I trained to be more vascular than usual. Also here's a cool part, I would take this workout and than pull an eleven hour shift picking up and holding steel beams all night. This provided energy that lasted with NO CRASH. This is key for me. Last thing I want in a preworkout is for it to work in a short window and than make me feel like #### less than twenty minutes after lifting and than try to work thru that makes for a very bad day. In all fairness besides that minor point that I made above and a few I'm about to make I can honestly say I was super happy with this preworkout. Way more pros than cons.
----Value---
The value on this isn't the best. $40 for 30 servings = $1.33. Usually I like to spend $30 and below. Is this a horrible deal and not worth it for the product? Absolutely not. I'll wait for a deal or until mine runs out bahhaha

Side Effects

Ok so this has to be said. The side effects for me was a horrible cottonmouth. No big deal. But what was a huge deal to me was the involuntary cleansing or detoxification of my body after drinking this. I would drink this, than wait ten minutes be on the toilet for another five to ten than be on my way to the gym. Some days I thought "O wow my body is finally used to it!" Than after a heavy sq. uat or bench I realized something very bad will happen if I don't sprint to the restroom right away. Is this typical for all? Most likely not. It was for me though so I am going to mention it regardless.

Conclusion

Overall I can honestly say that this preworkout was awesome. It wasn't the best, but very far and not even close to being in the same category as the worst. While its not my favorite I'll put this in my top ten on its way to the top five. Thanks again SR and Body Shop for giving me this opportunity to try this awesome product! POPS OUT

• medinacirilo
    March 6, 2016

Great review! Yup I agree, this needs more in the focus aspect, it would really improve on a solid product.

• poppapat1503
    March 6, 2016

Right?! If there was more focus this would top ESP for me!

• Body_Shop
    Rep for this Brand
    March 7, 2016

Hello Poppapat,

Thank you for the review! We're definitely hearing you guys when you say MORE FOCUS! As our first attempt at a pre, we can definitely make changes to revise and improve the formulas.

We're glad that you enjoyed the pump as well! That was definitely our main focus for this product.

If you have any other questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me directly at ryan@bodyshopelite.com

-Ryan C