Trutein Naturals Reviews

By: Body Nutrition

Protein > Blended Protein
Trutein Naturals is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by Body Nutrition. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Body Nutrition for sending it out!
  December 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value

A good natural protein blend protein that will be a thick protein shake.

Thanks to the people at Body Nutrition. I wanted to try this because it was a natural protein powder. I have only tried a few natural protein powders, so I wanted to give it a chance.

This is a blend of whey, casein, and egg protein for a natural blend.

Nutrition Facts
    1 scoop serving
    125 calories
    Total fat 1.5 g
    Carbs 4 g
    Sugar 1g
    Protein 25

The nutrition was fantastic. I give that a very high-ranking. This is a 100% protein so it is clean protein.

I was able to get the dark chocolate which was not bad but not great either. The mixability was fine. It was a thick shake, so I used at least 10oz of liquid. The protein would break down well. The directions say dosing was to take 1 scoop and it had a good amount of protein. One scoop would be 25 grams of protein. I would mix one after a workout. Overall, it was a standard protein shake a fair ranking.

----Effectiveness---
    This was an effective protein since it is hard to figure elements. I had good muscle recovery following a workout. I usually take a protein shake after the workout to keep from getting sore and worn out which this delivered. Sometimes protein shakes can make her stomach upset but that was never an issue. I was able to get the things that I needed with my protein. I would say it was effective, so I give it a good ranking.

The price range was around $30 which $1 per serving for 30 servings. Price is standard for a normal protein powder but a great one for 100% natural. If you are into natural whey, the price can get really high. Value for me is high.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I feel that this was a productive natural protein powder. The ingredients were good, especially since it natural. The nutrition was outstanding. The taste was fine. The mixability was not a problem. The dosing was good. The effectiveness was right. The price was a fantastic. I give this a high rating overall.
    • Dark Chocolate : 8/10