Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

Creatine > Blends

HMB + Creatine is a Creatine Blend manufactured by Blonyx. It features multiple forms of creatines to take advantage of the various features of the different creatines. It can increase muscle power, translating to strength gains and increased muscle mass.

Creatine > Blends

Welcome to SupplementReviews.com

The supplement industry is notorious for misleading marketing and misinformation.

darkhorse1
  August 15, 2011

I used to use HMB, but have not for a while because I had a injury that stopped me climbing. The brand I used to get was no longer stocked in the local store so I did some research and found this on the Blonyx website. I actually got the HMB Sport variety that they do because I don't use creatine. They explain how it works and how best to use it (which was different to how I had been doing it) and I have definitely felt the positive effects, particularly in terms of getting less muscle pain the day after training. It does taste bad, but I just mix it with a chocolate shake and it's not too bad.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Additives
  • Nice Tub
  • Informative Website
  • Fast Delivery
  • Bad Smell
  • No Taste
rminnion
  August 12, 2011

There arent many HMB and Creatine products around anymore. I used to take Betagen and loved it. I was recommended Blonyx by my CrossFit gym owner and decided to try it out. he said it had no additives, and he was right, it doesnt smell that good... but to take its ok. Doesnt taste like much but mixes pretty well. It worked the same as my Optimum nutrition HMB and Hammer Creatine. It was relatively expensive at $60 a pot. I'll take it again but will look around for other similar products in the meantime
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Additives
  • Nice Tub
  • Bad Smell