Beta Alanine Reviews

By: Blonyx

Amino Acids > Beta-Alanine
Beta Alanine is a Beta-Alanine Product manufactured by Blonyx. It helps increase carnosine levels, which helps buffer lactic acid and increase muscle endurance by decreasing the 'burn' during exercise. This increse in endurance can translate to increased muscle mass and strength.

Overall
Thanks to Blonyx for sending it out!
  February 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • More Reps Per Set
  • Decreased Fatigue
  • Increased Hypertrophy
  • Tingles
  • Expensive If Going With The Recommended 6 Grams

Hey, I'm a college student interested in lifting and nutritions, summer is approaching so it's time to go full abs of steel.

Pretty simple products, as it's just beta-alanine;

-Beta Alanine ( 3 grams per scoop ): B-Alanine has been shown to enhance muscular endurance, especially being able to perform 1 to 2 reps more when staying at an hypertrophy range (8 to 15 reps). It's remarkable to say that it's NOT Carnosyn Beta Alanine so it's not the highest quality available.

- It is unflavored and pretty much tasteless.

- Mixability was good, one thing I want to remark is that the product itself isn't powdery, they are small crystals.

- Dosing according to the label is 6 grams a day, one scoop in the am and the other one in the pm. In my personal opinion 6 grams daily are too much, if I bought this on my own I would go with 3-4 and that's it, if you are pairing it with a pre workout or even a post workout there's no real need to go with 2 scoops unless you love scraching your face like a crackhead. Plus, according to examine.com, the recommended daily dose is 2-5 grams, not 6.

As simple as it is, it works.

- Muscular endurance was severely improved, my style of training involves drop sets, super sets... so my muscles are in tension for a prolonged period of time, this was where this product shined, allowing me to go harder and for longer until exhaustion.

- Following the last point, fatigue decreased. This training regime makes me feel very tired after I'm done but with this product I felt more refreshed at the end.

- Running, I'm not a big fan of cardio myself but I do sprints sometimes or hiit just to keep some conditioning and not get winded after climbing a flight of stairs, funnily enough I could go for longer without resting as much, which I really appreciated. I did not expect this product to improve my resistance but it did.

- Again, following the first point, going harder and for longer implies getting bigger as more hypertrophy is engaged. Beta-Alanine is a staple for me when bulking.

The retail price is 35 dollars for 180 grams, DO NOT go with 6 grams a day if you are taking a pre with b-alanine and in case you are not getting any from any other product, go with 4-5. This way you get better value for your money as you'd be paying 0.58 dollars per serv. IF you go with the recommended dose by the company you'd be looking at 0.85 dollars per serv, which hurts a little more.

Side Effects

Tingles.

Conclusion

Solid product with great stackability that should be a must on everyone's stack of supps, one of the very few that works and works WELL. Do yourself a favor and go buy some beta alanine !

Overall
Thanks to Blonyx for sending it out!
  January 27, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • More Reps Per Set

What's going on guys? It is my privilege to review one of my favorite kind of supplements in the world: Beta Alanine by Blonyx. I would like to thank all the people at Blonyx for putting their product up for review and our amazing people at SR for making this review possible. This review will be one of my shorter ones being that what you see is pretty much what you get!

Easiest Ingredient list I've ever had: 180g of 100% Beta-Alanine and you get 3g per serving.
    Beta-Alanine is the ultimate endurance supplement. It gives us those amazing tingling sensations and improves the life and duration of our workouts.

Taste: It's an unflavored powder but I would still recommend mixing it in with your pre/post workout to avoid a bitter aftertaste.

Mixibility: It dissolves into your drink easier than most of your other supplements will with just a couple good shakes.

Dosage: They recommend taking two 3g servings per day. I took 1 serving pre-workout and 1 serving Intra-workout for optimal benefits. If my pre-workout already contained a substantial amount of beta-alanine then I would take it intra-workout and post-workout instead.

Beta-Alanine is one of the most researched and most effective supplements on the market. Anytime I needed an endurance boost pre/intra workout I would take 1 scoop (3g). The clinical dose is 3.2g so 1 scoop or even a scoop and a half was more than enough to give me Beta-Alanine tingles. I loved this product because it was just clean, 100% Beta Alanine that gave me a boost whenever I needed it without fail! Endurance was never lacking while I was using this product.

The lowest price I could find was $35.00 at gbrxfitness.com for a months worth (if you use the recommended 2 servings daily). That's 58 cents per serving or $1.17 per day. If you only need 3 grams pre-workout and you don't use it any more than this is a great value for you. However, if you use the recommended dose like me and look at it from the daily value it's still not that bad! For a product like Beta-Alanine that helps extend my workouts I might splurge every now and again to use this product.

Side Effects

Face Tingles

Conclusion

This is a great supplement for anyone looking to lengthen the duration and intensity of their workouts! I loved using this product and highly recommend it.