(Better than 41% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Apex Male is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Blackstone Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
DEALS

Overall
Overall
6.2
5.5
  February 19, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increases Libido
  • Better Mood
  • Slight Increases

I am a huge fan of Blackstone labs and most products they have meet or exceed my expectations. I saw they had a natural test booster and just had to have it expecting for it to be very effective. I ran my cycle for 8 weeks and was a little disappointed.

I like they use a full disclosure blend so you know how much of each ingredient you're getting. But these ingredients aren't really effective.

Vitamin D3 1250IU
Prevents muscle weakness and atrophy.
D-aspartic acid 1500mg
An essential amino acid that has been shown to increase testosterone in men with levels lower than normal
Bulbine natalensis 500mg
A herb used to increase testosterone
Fenugreek extract 125mg
A plant used for digesting and increasing libido
Tribulus terrestris 125mg
A plant used to increase sex drive
Maca extract 125mg
A plant used for athletic performance
L-tyrosine 125mg
An amino acid used to reduce stress
DIM 100mg
Used to enhance immune system
Prunella vulgaris 75mg
A plant used to help injuries, bleeding and sore throat
Epimedium extract 75mg
A herb used to increase sex drive.
N-methyl D-aspartate 15mg
An amino acid to help with brain and learning impairments

Apex male is in a clear soft gel capsule so there is no taste. The capsules are average size and are very easy to swallow if you're not good at swallowing pills. You take 8 capsules a day , which is a lot in my opinion. 4 in the morning and another 4 in the afternoon.

This is where it is very disappointing except on your libido and energy. I noticed the second day of taking it I had more energy than normal in the morning. The energy was only slightly better than normal for me. That continued but not much else changed until the second week. I noticed my libido increased slightly and mood was only a little better and nothing else happened to me. All that changed was that I didn't need something in the morning like coffee to wake me up. I was very disappointed after the eight weeks I took this that nothing else happened to me. It did what it claimed it would do but It did not increase my testosterone much. I had my free testosterone checked two weeks prior to taking this and one week after my eight weeks and it only went up 20. It claims to increase energy, give an overall sense of well being and better sexual health. It did do all of those but only slightly and not significantly. My body stood the same as before I took this.

I picked up 2 bottles for $52 each at a brick and mortar store. That is a $1.73 a day or $0.22 a pill. When I was looking for this product that was the cheapest I could find it for at the time but now you can probably find it for $48 online.

Side Effects

I did not experience any.

Conclusion

This is probably a good product if you only want to increase your libido and have more energy throughout the day. You most likely won't experience anything you were expecting with this product. I would not recommend it to anyone because it didn't really do anything to me or my mood and nobody noticed any difference about me like my mood or how I acted.

Other Prices: