Abnormal Reviews

By: Blackstone Labs

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Blackstone Labs for sending it out!
  May 9, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase Endurance
  • Could Be Underdosed

Before I start I want to thank Blackstone Labs for giving me the opportunity to review Abnormal. This is my first review for Blackstone Labs, I've been wanting to try some of their products for a long long time. When the opportunity arose I took it right away when Abnormal became available. Abnormal is a precursor to 19-Norandrostenediol which is non-methylated (non toxic to the liver). During the duration of this review I was training 4-5 days a week which in the middle of a powerlifting cycle.

- Pro Anabolic Precursor
- Anabolic: Androgenic Ratio of 12:1
- Timed Release Delivery System
- Not Liver Toxic

Abnormal (19-NorDHEA) is the precursor to 19-Norandrostenediol a preprohormone that converts to nandrolone (Deca). Nandolone is a synthetic, anabolic steroid analog of testosterone - 6x more anabolic than testosterone. The chemical structure is different from testosterone because it's missing the number 19 carbon atom and attached hydrogen atoms. Because of this structure there are less side effects such as prostate enlargement and hair loss.

There are two different esters: Lipophilic meaning it's more fat soluble
-Decanoate
-Enanthate

The only thing that worries me - since this is a blend what amounts are actually going to the esters?

Abnormal is in a blue/purple tablet form. The tablet has a tendency to become chalky if you don't drink it down/take food right away. There isn't much of a taste even when it becomes chalky. In regards to dosing I took one tablet twice a day with food - breakfast and dinner. Nors have a half-life up to six hours when compared to andros with 2 hours. Blackstone Labs introduced a Liposomal Delivery that allows for a sustained release for the entire cycle.
More about Liposomal Delivery can be found here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4664963/

To judge the effectiveness of Abnormal I'm going to use a few different categories:

Strength: Really didn't notice much, didn't hit abnormally huge PRs - at the end of 30 days I noticed a 5lbs increase on compound lifts.

Endurance/Energy: My endurance was boosted, took less rest time between sets and wasn't feeling winded after training. There was more energy not only during training but throughout the day.

Muscles/Size: If it wasn't for counting my macros I really didn't see a muscle increase from just using Abnormal.

All in all there was some boost to overall athletic performance but nothing crazy.

The cheapest value I could find was for around $60, however the common price seems to be around $65. Price per tablet at the cheapest value is around $1 or $2 per serving. This seems to be a little bit higher than comparable 19-Nor-DHEA prohormones on the market. BlackStone Labs also offers a discount for active military members with 20% off.

Side Effects

Conclusion

In conclusion I found Abnormal to be quite weak for me. I'd say this would be better suited to someone over the age of 50 or someone who hasn't used this type of prohormone since its pretty safe to use. In the end I came out with more questions than answers after 30 days. As always with prohormones make sure to use/have post cycle therapy and cycle support.