AdreN.O.lyn Bulk Reviews

• Tastes Good
  • Awesome Intensity
  • Increased Focus
  • Proprietary Blend Is Annoying
  • Occasionally It'll Give You A Nauseous Feeling Towards The End Of Your Workout
  • Can Disturb Sleep
  • Very Strong
  • Pumps Were Okay
  • Lacking Basic Must Have Ingredients

Hey SR fam... It's been a while... Finally I have a chance to drop a few exciting reviews, Thanks to some time off. Today I'm reviewing black markets pre workout adrenolyn bulk or just bulk for short. A pre workout that I found quite unique plus I have heard a lot of good about these guys... Let's see what happened.

Serving Size - 11g (1 scoop)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbohydrate 1 g
Sodium 8 mg

Proprietary Blend 9,185mg
Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn), Creatine Monohydrate, D-Aspartic Acid, Betaine Anhydrous, Agmatine Sulfate, Caffeine Anhydrous (300mg), Mucuna L-Dopa, Bitter Orange Extract (unripen fruit) (Citrus aurantium) (AdvantraZ)

Other Ingredients:
Citric Acid, Chicory Inulin, Malic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Acesulfame Potassium, Trisodium Citrate, FD&C Blue #1
Manufactured in a cGMP compliant facility.

I am like most, I dislike prop blends... I wasn't expecting a whole lot. It's nothing ground breaking or earth shattering but on paper it looked good. The whole idea behind this was it being a 2 in 1 product - pre workout and test booster. The idea isn't new but it is one of the many options black market does have as they have a wide selection of pre workouts.

Taste

Really didn't have much expectancy for taste, as I have become used to poo tasting pres. This was really nice and sweet which was a surprise to me, it was a refreshing fruit punch flavor that never got old. One of the best tasting pres I have used this year.

Mixability

Mixed really well, no clumps or any real grit to be honest. I never really drink to taste but rather done it. It did have a slight grit to it at the end but not a train smash

1 level scoop with about 8oz of water 20 minutes before a workout worked best for me.

With all I mentioned with the ingredient profile I was expecting something mediocre at best. But this wasn't at all.

I noticed a intensity I haven't felt in a while, razor sharp focus and concentration that left me in my gym longer than usual. I'd say I had some of the best workouts to date on bulk as I did feel quite alpha in the gym every time I took a serving. But after a few weeks I felt the effect wear off a tad, the business end of the workouts were not as good as they were but generally I adapt quicker than most to pre workouts that's why I never constantly stay on one. Pumps were okay nothing major but once stacked with massacr3 things became a lot more advanced... Strength did improve which led to a lot more excitement each workout which was welcomed each and everytime.

I feel there was a big concern as the dosing wasn't what it should be as DAA was underdosed and the basics like citrulline and other nootripics were absent. Once additional ingredients were added this became an amazing all rounder and a half. But they have a large selection of pre workouts so I'm assuming they are focusing on a segment and like the name suggests... It's ideal for off seasons and those wanting to gain size and strength. Whilst the idea is noble I feel It could have been better, as the test boosting effects weren't all to apparent to be honest as the energy, drive and intensity were the standouts.

But it was better than expected...

Here was a bit of a shocker, a tub sells for about $55 a tub on bodybuilding.com which is a bit steep considering it's a blend... I guess for 30 full workouts its not too bad. Black market has a premium feel and the price confirms this.

Side Effects

What I will say is that I am slightly stim sensitive. Seeing that once I switch up to a different pre things normally happen lol. I have to say that I didn't feel panicked or overwhelmed with bulk, it was when it came to bedtime things would turn sour. I feel higher stimmed pres have their place for most, but taking this near my sleep was a slight issue as most nights I would be restless and battle to sleep. But once tolerance kicked in I was fine... So avoid Taking it after 4pm or if you train in the am it will be even better if your not a fan of Stims.

Conclusion

The first review of many but this was a very good preworkout, one if the better pre workouts I have used this year. This price is steep but I think it's strength holds its own and it's truly a one scooper. Just don't take this lightly as it can cause sleeping difficulties so if you love Stims and strong pre workouts then this is one for you. The intensity and stamina is really awesome. This feels and looks like a premium pre but it works premium as well... But at a cost. This is a pre with potential in being something amazing if a few tweaks can be done.

Cheers