Letrone Reviews

By: Black Lion Research

Growth Enhancers > Estrogen Blockers
Letrone is an Estrogen Blocker manufactured by Black Lion Research. It helps reduce the amount of the hormone estrogen in the body, encouraging an optimal muscle building and fat loss environment.

Overall
Overall
9.4
Thanks to Black Lion Research for sending it out!
  July 1, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Increased Muscle Hardness
  • Increased Aggression
  • Unique Ingredient
  • A Bit Pricey
  • Increased Joint Pain

A blue pill that increases your testosterone while lowering estrogen. I experienced some fantastic results on this and did gain a couple pounds of muscle. A bit pricey, but well worth it in my opinion.

38 years old, recovering from total reconstruction surgery on my left ankle, but finally back in the gym! I have had successful runs with Arimistaine before as a stand a lone, and once I checked out Letrone when it was offered up it reminded me of something that could give me similar results. I checked out Black Lion Research's website prior to grabbing Letrone and read some of the blogs that explain their products, which is a nice thing to have there. Big thank you to Black Lion Research and SR for giving me the opportunity to check out and review Letrone. Lets see how it did for me.

Very simple, we have one ingredient in here which is 500mg of Atractylodes Macrocephala Extract per pill. I could not find much information nor have I heard of this ingredient before but according to the company it essentially lowers estrogen while raising testosterone and other anabolic hormones. Atractylodes is traditionally used in medicine with a ton of uses, but as far as this case, I really am not sure if the dosing is spot on or not.

Taste: Pill form, no weird taste or smell.

Mixability: Pills were medium size and swallowed very easily.

Dosing: I took one pill upon waking at 4am, and one around noon. I tried to space each dose out by at least 6 hours. The instructions just say to take one pill twice daily.

Okay, so now the good stuff. I kept some notes as time went on to judge the effectiveness of this product as I have done with Arimistaine in the past. I was expecting similar results, which I did see, but I also got so much more. I will just start by saying this stuff worked great for me, and since coming off it a couple days ago, my body is feeling it, with feeling as if I have lower energy levels. I have no testing to show I have low testosterone, but I believe I do and when products like this work well for me it almost proves my theory.

I noticed nothing up until Day 6. At this point I noticed my muscles appeared to have a pump all day long and saw some minor vascularity increase in my shoulders. During my second dose on Day 7, I noticed a sudden increase in aggression and energy. Nothing over the top, but just felt more alert and fired up. Day 13 I noticed some muscle tightness which increased as time went on. Day 14 I noticed more vascularity in my bicep/forearm area. Day 15 the muscle tightness increased as did the appearance of having a pump all day long. At this point my joints started to hurt, so I had to re-start taking my Curcumin. The joint pain I got from this was not nearly as bad as I got from Arimistaine, but it definitely was there and noticeable. After getting back on Curcumin that pain went away, so was an easy fix.

Day 19 my muscles hardness increased and around day 20 I noticed a big increase in my appetite. I was suddenly very hungry, which is fine by me. All these effects remained throughout the run of Letrone so this had many benefits in my eyes. I did gain about 2-3 pounds, and had no increase in fat, which I confirmed by my weekly measurements. I also did not lose any fat while on this, I stayed the same for the month, but my traveling and diet was more to blame there.

Overall I loved Letrone. I had a big increase in aggression in the gym, some amazing muscle tightness, and an increase in vascularity which I always like. These little blue pills did a lot for me, and as I said I feel my energy levels have taken a dip since running out. I highly recommend you give this a shot if you need some more test in your life.

The cheapest I could find this was using priceplow coupon code PRICEPLOW at Suppz.com, which brings the price down to $39.85 for a 30 day supply. That comes out to $1.33 a day. This is a bit pricey compared to other ingredients in this category, but I do not know of any other product that uses this ingredient in my experience. As you know, I judge effectiveness in my value, and this worked so well for me, I am rating this as an 8 because I would not hesitate to buy this again. Would I like it if it was cheaper, yeah of course, but no big issue in my book.

Side Effects

I did suffer from Joint pain while on this, so ensure you are taking some sort of joint supplement like Curcumin or Fish Oil with this. Curcumin took the pain away for me.

Also I did have some increases in aggression, nothing too bad, but some can view this as a side effect, but I simply viewed as a result. I'll mention it since people will have varying opinions on this.

Conclusion

I had not heard of Black Lion Research before and this was my first product by them. I liked it so much that I am seriously looking into their all natural stacks on their website to give a possible run in the future. If their other products have good benefits like Letrone did, then its awesome. When my aggression in the gym would kick in, I would always want to yell LETRONNNNNEEEEEEEEE! But of course I did not. Thanks for the run, its great stuff and I highly recommend this product.

• Rep for this Brand
    July 7, 2018

Thanks for your review brother. Glad you were able to experience the power of Letrone! We appreciate the time you took to review and hope to have you review more products for us!

• DaSlaya
    July 11, 2018

Yes definitely! We appreciate you guys participating here and I am always excited to find new brands to add to my repertoire!!