(Better than 68% in BCAA/EAA/Intra-Workouts)

Amino infusion is a BCAA/Intra-Workout manufactured by Black Lion Research. BCAA is short for branched chain amino acids. They are the building blocks of protein and can increase protein synthesis, muscle recovery and endurance during workouts and have also been shown to reduce body fat.

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Black Lion Research for sending it out!
  August 9, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Value
  • Great BCAA Dosage
  • DOMs Really Reduced
  • Not Much Flavor

A legit vegan sourced BCAA product that can help you reach your goals.

What is going on guys? This product caught my eye because of the impressive looking ingredient profile. I'd like to thank everyone and SR and Black Lion Research. Let's get right into it!

8g of Vegan Fermented BCAAs 2:1:1 ratio: The manufacturer explains on their website that most BCAA products are made from skin/hair clippings (some gross stuff to think about). This product however, is made from only Vegan options like corn, which sounds much more appealing than the latter options lol. Eight grams of BCAAs is a GREAT dosage! I'm glad some companies are finally going over the traditional 5 grams per serving (which absolutely works I'm not knocking the 5g model), but sometimes you just need a little bit extra to truly maximize recovery. They kept the 2:1:1 model which is a proven effective ratio and sourced their 8 grams of BCAAs from vegan sources. The higher BCAA dosage is obviously the shining point of the product for me.

1g of HICA: Hydroxyisoleucine is the primary metabolite of leucine. Studies have shown that this can help increase muscle mass at dosages of around 500mg, so 1g is another GREAT dosage. It works to support gains in mass and strength while promoting accelerated muscle recovery. I've never really had a product that utilized HICA, but it sounds like a great add on for this product.

100mg of Sodium Citrate: might delay the onset of fatigue by acting as a buffer

100mg of Potassium Chloride: Another salt substitute that I can't find much information on scrolling through the internet.

This BCAA supplement has an impressive label! I'm very excited to get to try this.

Taste: I had Kiwi Strawberry. The taste was very weak to me and I mixed it with about 15-20 ounces of water. It wasn't bad tasting and it wasn't good tasting, so I can't really praise or ridicule it.

Mixibilty: Really flawless, the powder was so finely ground that it dissolved super easy for me every single time.

Dosage: I took 2-3 servings every day. One of those servings was after I woke up in the morning and the another was always directly after my workout in the afternoon.

This stuff 100% influenced my recovery in a positive way. DOMs went done VERY NOTICEABLY. I felt 'fresher' and that I recovered quicker than I would've while using a 5g BCAA supplement. The HICA was a little bit harder for me to measure effectiveness. I would like to think it influenced my bodies ability to perform protein synthesis in a positive way, but I really saw/felt no signs that would lead me to believe that anything different was happening. The BCAAs though absolutely did their job because I could feel the difference on a day to day basis.

I could only find this on the manufacturer's website where it is currently listed on sale for $22! For less than a dollar per serving you can get 8g of BCAAs and 1g of HICA. This is a GREAT value for me.

Side Effects

N/A

Conclusion

For the money and the results, you literally can't beat this product. If only the taste was stronger!

Advertisement: