12 HR X-TREME Reviews

By: BioXgenic

12 HR X-TREME is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by BioXgenic. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.
5.7

Overall
Overall
3.2
4.5
2.0
Thanks to BioXgenic for sending it out!
  January 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase In Energy Was Small
  • Slight Libido Increase
  • Bad Smell

Hello all. If you remember a couple of my past reviews, you might know that I will almost always jump on a TROOP product that has a $100+ price tag. For the most part, I just can't imagine any natural supplement that is worth that much money. So far, my thoughts have held through. When BioXgenic 12 Hour Xtreme showed up, I had to jump all over it and give it a run. Thanks to them for sending it out.

Well on a positive note, they do provide a transparent ingredient label, so i can appreciate that. I am not going to spend time breaking down each ingredient, because that will bore you all to death and no one will read the rest of the review. Overall though, many of the ingredients used in 12 Hour Xtreme are just geared toward libido enhancement in my opinion. Most of them seem relative well-dosed, with the exception being MACA. Jury is still out on the actual effectiveness of this ingredient, but at 600mg, I think it is pretty severely underdosed. The other top two ingredients in 12 Hour Xtreme are Saw Palmetto Oil and Fenugreek Extract. Both of these appear to be clinically dosed for the most part, but again, I think this product should be marketed as a sexual enhancement product versus a testosterone booster. I will talk about that below. I attached the ingredient profile as a picture if you want to take a look at it.

Usually capsules allow me to skip this section for the most part, but that is not the case with this product. As soon as I opened the container, I was overwhelmed but a goldfish food type of smell. Wasn't the most pleasant thing in the world. Upon examination of the inside of the container, I discovered a thick liquid, kind of oily substance was coating all the capsules. There was some residue at the bottom of the container as well. In retrospect I probably should have just been done with this product right then and there, but I deemed it relatively safe as it had at least been sealed. The closer I got to the bottom, the more wet the pills became. One had obviously come apart at some point.

The dosing is 6 pills per day at once. Not a big deal for me. I don't have trouble getting a bunch of pills down. Taking that many at once though is sort of annoying for whatever reason.

Well, I had recently finished up a 4 week run of a different test booster that I found to be very successful, so I knew I was going to be able to judge this one pretty fairly. In all honesty, I am going to keep this section short and not waste too much of your time. There was really nothing to speak of in terms of effectiveness. I usually took all 6 capsules of 12 hour Xtreme in the morning upon waking. The only reason i gave a 4.5 effectiveness rating is because I did feel a very minimal boost of energy in the morning, and I could tell it was enhancing my libido a little bit. Other than that, I truly do not believe this product provided a boost in anything else as it claimed it would. I did not experience enhanced muscle growth or fat loss, and I certainly didn't get enough of an energy boost to make me "feel younger." I could see maybe using this as a gas station type, one-time libido booster at best.

$100 dollars for a 30 day supply. Need I say more?

Side Effects

Fortunately I did not experience any negative side effects or stomach issues.

Conclusion

Well once again, a product that is priced astronomically high completely failed me. I am not really surprised by this anymore. There are many uneducated people out there that see all the fancy packaging and outrageous claims on products like this one and are willing to jump right on board. Hell, sometimes the crazy price tag is the actual reason they think it will be legit. Unfortunately, I think this one is borderline scamming. The ratings I gave were completely based on the nice descriptors on the right side as you move the sliders and I always try to keep my reviews fair. I would reccomend taking a pass on this one guys and gals. That all being said, I do still appreciate a company that is willing to get their product out there on the best, REAL, supplement review site. Thanks to them and to the TROOP program.

On to another Super Bowl for my P-A-T-S. Go Patriots.

Overall
Overall
1.0
1.0
Thanks to BioXgenic for sending it out!
  January 24, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increase In Energy Was Small

Big thank you to the people add BioXgenic. My testosterone is low right but not too low. As I get older, it does. I'm looking for a way to continue to feel young.

12 HR X-TREME is a testosterone booster supposed to increase testosterone in 12 hours. These elements are naturally produced herbs. plants, and elements that are used for a long time and found in many testosterone boosters on the market. The pills contain Zinc, testosurge fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-gracum, Maca (Lepidium meyenii), saw palmetto oil (Serenoa repens), Tribulus Terrestris, boron citrate, broccoli (Brassica oleracea), olive extract (Olea europaea), Safed Musli (chlorophytum borivilianum, beta-sitosterol powder. Testosurge fenugreek is an Egyptian seed that has evidence to increase testosterone and weight loss. Maca is a root found in Peru to relieve stress and healing of the body. Saw palmetto oil has ties to Native American times. It is now used to help with prostate and hair loss. Tribulus terrestris an Ayurveda plant which is to help with the sexual drive. Boron is a mineral which is to increase testosterone when supplemented at doses higher than from food. Broccoli or Brassica oleracea can possible lower estrogen. Olive oil or Olea europaea for hair to look healthier. Safed Musli is from Indian medicine that increases vitality and increases sexual drive. Beta-sitosterol powder is a chemical that is may block fatty oils. In conclusion, this has a lot of products. Some of these products have shown evidence to do what that they do but some are just from theories. If all these ingredients do what they claim to do, you can expect a high increase in testosterone, looking younger and feeling younger.

No taste or mixability as this is in pill form. As far as it goes with the dosing, take 6 pills at one time every day. Taking 6 pills in a day is hard because you have to drink all those down in one setting. The only thing I could recommend here was a way to make it easier to take but if all 6 pills were one, that would be a big pill. Maybe it could be used as a powder mix with water, but these are just my ideas. With the high amount of pills to consume, I will give this a middle ranking.

I am a 39-year-old man with a normal amount of testosterone for my age which is lower than the normal 20-year-old man. With 40 around the corner, I will start to have a major decrease in testosterone. Testosterone boosters are something that you should notice effectiveness over time. I have tried many testosterone boosters and some are better than others. All the research that I have found shows that it takes a while to increase your testosterone so I don't believe that the 12 hours is possible.There are many benefits to high testosterone like helping with better sleep, more focus, increase in sexual drive, possible weight loss, and more energy. If you can get these benefits within the claimed 12 hours, you should feel an immediate improvement. I hate to say it, but not only did I not feel this in the first 12 hours, I did not feel an increase in any of these areas during the 30 days trial. I did not feel this increase as I continued to take it and I did not feel any younger. I did feel a little more energy but not as much as I felt when I was 20. I did not lose any weight, but I did keep up my current weight. I can firmly say that I did not feel younger but with time, that may change. I do not believe that you can get a good enough increase in testosterone in 30 days but might get better with more time. Everybody's body is different and handles things differently but I have to rank this for what happened with me. I will have to give this a low ranking as I did not feel an increase in the earlier mentioned effectiveness.

I was able to find 12 HR X-TREME on jet.com for $106 of a 30 day supply. This works out to $3.53 per day. I will say that the value on this is very low as I did not feel any benefits from this product. The price is extremely high for me even if it was working. This amount is higher than a testosterone shot, which I would get benefits from. The value is very low.

Side Effects

The only side effect that I had with this was I did seem to have an increase in headaches. I have so many headaches due to my brain hemorrhage a few years ago so it's hard to know if this would happen with anybody else. This was just my personal side effect so I should mention it.

Conclusion

Overall, I'm will give this a ranking of 1. The ingredients are ok but I did not have any benefits from these ingredients. I don't know if they were to low in the amount used, but the ingredients were not effective. The dosing is a low ranking because who wants to take 6 pills at one time. The cost is way to high. I would pay more for something if I felt an increase in my testosterone but since this is higher than a testosterone shot, I would not buy it. I did have a little more energy but nothing that I could not get from a cup of coffee. I did not feel younger. There are many options out there for testosterone boost and some are awful and some are good, but this is not one of the good ones. All I can say is for other people it may be more effective but not for me.