100% Whole Gains Naturally Anabolic Protein Reviews

By: BioRhythm

Protein > Blended Protein

100% Whole Gains Naturally Anabolic Protein is a Blended Protein Powder manufactured by BioRhythm. It contains a blend of different types of protein and will promote lean muscle mass and fat loss.

Protein > Blended Protein

Overall
Overall
  April 12, 2011

I started using this product as a way to up my protein intake, which I seem to struggle with throughout the week. I also was looking for a meal replacement in the evening because I find that I have little or no appetite after workouts.

I decided on the chocolate flavor and was assured that it would not have that usual overbearing malt flavoring that I can't stomach. I combined the recommend amount with 1% milk and the immediately noticed how well the product mixed. It did not leave any clumps or powdery residue in the bottom of my shake container. I thought the chocolate flavor was pretty good and left no strange after taste like many of these products seem to have.

I use the product in combination with After Glow mainly after workouts and also at work when I get busy and have no time for a real lunch or feel hungry. I also liked the fact that it has no refined carbs (using brown rice and oats) and no refined sugars.

Overall I think this has been a good product for me and will definitely try other flavors.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Mixes Easy
  • Tastes Good
  • Not Amazing.

• bigworm89
      April 12, 2011

Where did you get this and afterglow at?

• grldrgn
      April 12, 2011

I purchased at my local GNC, I knew what I wanted to try before going in and the manager gave me a nice discount..Course I did have a skirt on, lol.

• bigworm89
      April 12, 2011

Lol, this stuff isn't cheap. It must have been a great discount.

• grldrgn
      April 12, 2011

I have expensive taste BW, J/K. I have had a hard time finding something like this that doesn't taste like MALT. If you have any good recommendations message me!

• Adonislike
      April 12, 2011

Both great choices. I use both now as well and was able to stock up. Afterglow is an amazing product imo. GET IT Worm!!