Pure WPI Reviews

By: Bioplex

Protein > Whey Protein
Pure WPI is a Whey Protein Powder manufactured by Bioplex. It is a dairy based protein that supports lean muscle gain by suppling additional protein to recovering muscles, which can also improve fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  May 6, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Good
  • Pure Wpi
  • Low Calories
  • Foamy At Top
Just a quick review, As we all know whey protein isolate is the purest form of whey with a high biological value. i Decided to jump off the ON 100% bandwagon and try something a bit cleaner. as i looked for a new protein there was a few things i looked for in particular, 1)It had to be pure wpi 2)calories 3)a clean protein with no fillers and etc.

As far as value goes i bought a 5lb tub for 60 dollars which is decent for a whey isolate. It does contain 102 servings per 5lb tub so depending on how many scoops you use it will last you quite some time. I used 1 scoop upon waking, and 2 scoops post workout, and just 1 scoop upon waking on non workout days, so it lasted me just a few days short of 2 months. I first wanted to go with hydro whey, but do this being a cleaner protein and getting twice the servings for the same price i decided to pick this one out instead.

This protein comes in 4 different flavors which are chocolate, unflavored, mixed berry, and vanilla cream. Usually my favorite flavors for proteins are vanilla or strawberry I usually dont venture beyond those two flavors. I decided to get the mixed berry flavor, It wasnt to sweet or strong but at the same time it wasnt to bland and found it to be quite delicious, it tasted EXACTLY like strawberry nesquick when mixed with milk.

The only thing i did not like about this protein was after you mixed it. The mixing itself wasnt the problem it mixed fine no clumps, But after you shake it it gets really foamy at the top wich is really irritating because i found my self holding my shaker over my head waiting for every last drop to get in my mouth.

Overall this was a good protein obviously while on a cut, would not use this if i was bulking. I found only one flaw, which although irritating i could look past it.