PBfit Reviews

Overall
Overall
  May 24, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • GMO Free
  • Great Value
  • Extra Protein
  • Great For Lovers Of PB

(About yourself, 1-3 sentences maximum)
    Shoutout to my sister for being a baking wizard and supplementing this into her recipes to make them healthier. I came across this through her, but then a member on here actually recommended I mix it into my post workout shakes and I haven't looked back since.
    **Please note, I only add this to shakes/foods, I never used it to make peanut butter.

PBfit has an extremely simple ingredient list. In order, it consists of peanuts, sugar and salt. It claims to have 85% less fat than traditional pb with 1/3 of the calories. PBfit is also gluten free, Non-GMO and Kosher, for those that look for that in supplements.
    The macros for one serving comes out to 5g/protein, 4g/carbs, 1/5g/fat for a total of 55 calories.

I feel like nothing tastes better than a spoonful of Skippy's natty pb in your mouth or added to my plain greek yogurt, but this product can easily replace it. Taste wise, it tastes exactly like peanut butter. I use this product everyday by adding it to my protein shakes (molten chocolate & cinnamon swirl Cellucor). If you've ever ordered a protein shake from the bar at your gym and they pump the liquid peanut butter into it, it tastes very similar (and I'm sure healthier).

I've mixed this in a blender with whey and in your typical shaker cup with whey & water. I have never had any clumps form from the PbFit. Also, sometimes when I crave cereal, I'll mix it with a protein shake instead of milk. I don't drink milk but I'm sure PBfit tastes delicious in there too.

Dosing is 2Tbsp, which is 5g of Protein. There is no scoop included in the container.

Just like whey protein, effectiveness is a tough category to judge for this product. To sum it up, I would say PBfit is an effective way to add an additional 5g of protein to items such as protein shakes, yogurt, milk, smoothies, etc...
    Sometimes after a tough workout I would have 1.5-2 scoops of protein. This allows me to stay at 1 scoop of whey with the ability to still add more protein into my shake without wasting servings of whey. So it also helps me effectively save money.

I picked up a 30oz container at BJ's for $9 and change. It provides you with 71 servings, which is a great deal for $10.

Side Effects

No sides effects. Just make sure you aren't allergic to pb.

Conclusion

Nothing is going to stop me from adding this to my shakes on a daily basis, especially when I can pick up a tub for just $10. I'm not currently concerned with cutting, but PBfit would make an excellent addition to your stack if you are trying to get away from traditional pb, or just love pb in general. It's an extra easy 5g of protein that tastes like pb, you really can't go wrong picking this up, in my opinion.