REM BURN Nighttime Fat Loss & Sleep Aid Reviews

By: Better Body Sports

Weight Loss > Stimulant Free
REM BURN Nighttime Fat Loss & Sleep Aid is a Stimulant Free Weight Loss Product manufactured by Better Body Sports. It can increase metabolic rate and fat loss without the use/inclusion of traditional stimulants.
7.1

2.0
  January 9, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
    • Too Expensice
    • No Noticeable Effects On Rest Or Recovery
    Thanks to the Better Body Sports' reps for their participation on this site.

INGREDIENT PROFILE: D
    The ingredient profile is, interesting.
    Strictly as a sleep aid, the ingredient profile wouldn't be that bad. In fact, it would compare nicely to other products in that category. However, when label claims are "Night Time Recovery & Fat Loss Formula", there better be more than one ingredient dealing with the "fat loss" aspect. Forskolin is nice, but I don't think you can bank on that being your "fat loss" ingredient.
    It would be a good profile, if it was purely a sleep aid.

DOSING: D
    Directions were as follows:
    Take 1-3 capsules (once tolerance has been assessed) 45min prior to bed.
    Take 5 days, followed by two off days.
    The first part is understandable and expected. Not all bodies are the same, and everyone will have different needs. The 45min isn't a big deal, and I basically just took the dose and jumped in bed. Eventually I would fall asleep, and usually around the 45min to 60min mark.
    The whole "5 days on 2 days off" mumbo jumbo makes no sense to me, in any application. I always feel like I'm being BS'd when I read things like that, and it really ramps up the skepticism for whatever product I'm using or looking at, such as with REM Burn. I don't understand it one bit, save for the purposes of making a product seem more effective than it really is. Based upon passed experience, that's usually the case.

EFFECTIVENESS: D
    I don't think REM Burn delivers quite as intended, in any aspect. As a sleep aid it was OK at best, and it didn't really help in the fat loss department, either.
    I'll admit, I was rather skeptical of REM Burn in general. There aren't that many night time fat burners out there, and I don't think any of them are too highly rated. I like the idea of maximizing sleep to help burn fat, but I don't think you could get any more than what a solid night of sleep can give you. At least, as far as my feeble mind can comprehend. Still, you never know
    As far as being a sleep aid, REM Burn wasn't any better than the average product. Nothing special, and possibly on the ineffective side. If you're going to name the product after REM sleep, you better get me there. REM Burn did not, but to say it didn't help with sleep would be a lie. I think it did help, just not enough.
    In terms of fat losszilch. I didn't change very much in my diet or training, since I do believe an effective fat burner would effective (to some degree) no matter the case. REM Burn fell flat on its face in that regard. Absolutely nothing to note, and that's a shame.
    In the end, REM Burn was only effective in one of two areas, and only slightly effective at best.

VALUE: F
    REM Burn runs right around $40 for 20 servings (60 capsules).
    If REM Burn had been effective, I would still have a hard time believing it's worth $2 per serving. Since it wasn't for myself, I wouldn't pay $20 for REM Burn.

OVERALL: F
    In short, I won't be trying nor suggesting REM Burn to anyone. It's a nice concept, but poor execution, and the value doesn't help much at all.

June 11, 2015

Pros:
     Cons:
      • Too Expensice
      • Only Comes In A 20 Day Supply
      ------------

Claims

-------------------
      REMBURN is the perfect before bed formula designed with the fitness person in mind.

Ingredients

Each 3 cap serving contains the following:

Proprietary Herbal Blend 2455.5mg
      GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric acid)
      Schizandra Berry
      Black Licorice (Root)
      Mucuna Pruriens (15% Extract)
      Forskolin (10% Extract)
      N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine
      5-HTP
      Rhodiola Rosea (3% Extract)
      Melatonin (3mg)
      Piperine

Several of these compounds fall under the nootropic category and function as stress relievers. Some studies indicate that it takes much more of certain components to be truly beneficial in regards to a sleep and/or fat loss supplement. However I’m guessing this is why BBS added Piperine which increases the bioavailability of various compounds. Does it help in this recipe? I honestly don’t know, but in the “effectiveness” section below, you can see how it worked for me.

Dosage

------------------
      The suggested use is to take one 3 cap serving 60 minutes prior to bed, however I took this anywhere from right at bedtime to 2 hours before.

--------------------
      At the time of this writing, a 60 cap (20 serving) bottle could be purchased on Amazon and the BBS website for $40 which works out to $2 per day.

------------
      As far as sleeping is concerned, I have to admit that I have never had a problem falling asleep and staying asleep until woken. I sleep hard, snore very little and very rarely remember even a fraction of a dream. I have taken several sleep supplements over the past 4 years so I feel that I have very good idea of what to look for.

With that being said, no matter how early I took REMBURN, it not once made me tired and I never had a problem waking up the next day even after only 4 hours of sleep. And while I consider experiencing zero sleep hangover symptoms a huge plus for a supplement of this type, it’s honestly the main indicator to me how strongly a sleep product is working. Vivid dream memories are another tell-tale sign and one I honestly look forward to. Unfortunately that also didn’t happen with this product.

Now as far as fat loss is concerned….

Using a Tanita Body Composition Analyzer, I obtained the following before and after data:

Date_____________5/13____6/10
      Age_______46
      Height____5’10”
      Weight__________215.8____213.0
      Fat %____________15.4%___15.9%
      Fat Mass__________33.2____33.8
      Fat-Free Mass)____182.6____179.2
      Total Body Water__133.6____131.2

Over the course of 25 days using REMBURN, I lost 2.4 pounds of water, an even pound of muscle and gained 0.6 pounds of fat.

In all fairness I have to admit that in the middle of this run I went on a 5 day vacation and threw all caution to the wind in regards to dietary intake. However, I feel that I more than made up for it before and after the vacation with stringent restrictions and good food choices.

-----------

Side Effects

-------------
      Zero sides

Final Words

-------------
      I’m having a hard time saying one way or the other whether this product helped me recover during sleep. Looking back, not one thing stands out to me as having changed in regards to sleep duration or how well rested I felt. So since it didn’t show any of the normal signs of an effective sleep supplement, I unfortunately have to lean towards “NOT”.

I really wanted this product to work in regards to fat loss, but obviously that didn’t happen either. Looking at the advertising it appears that there really isn’t anything in REMBURN that makes you burn fat at all. Non-stimulant herbs that “MAY” help you burn fat? What? Also stated is that REMBURN “MAY” help you lose fat by way of a better night’s sleep as this “MAY” lower your cortisol levels. Sigh.....

So what we are left with is a $2 per day supplement that may or may not help you sleep.

There are several other Cadillac sleep supplements on the market if you feel the need to spend the extra cash like PowerFULL and MassHGH. However, if you are just looking for a good night’s sleep I suggest getting some simple Melatonin. The studies backing its effectiveness as a sleep supplement are endless, it can be found at any grocery store and is silly cheap.

Thank you to BBS for allowing me to run this product. I’m just sorry it did nothing for me.

May 26, 2015

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Deep Sleep
      • Recovery
      • Pricey

Most people think you build muscle in the gym when in fact you tear your muscles in the gym. Muscle growth doesnt happen until your muscles have had a chance to rest and recover. The best rest comes when you are deep in your REM sleep cycle.

Proprietary Herbal Blend 2455.5mg
      GABA(Gamma-Aminobutyric acid), Schizandra Berry, Black Licorice(Root),
      Mucuna Pruriens (15% Extract), Forskolin (10% Extract), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, 5-HTP,
      Rhodiola Rosea (3% Extract), Melatonin (3mg), Piperine

There are two ingredients in this product I really enjoy is GABA and mucuna pruriens. Both ingredients have been shown to help put you in a deep sleep. By this being a proprietary blend it is hard for me to determain if the ingredients are dosed at there effective levels.

Three capsules 30-60 minutes before bed.

I didnt think this product would lean me out or burn extra fat ,so from that stand point I'm not upset that this product failed in that department. This product made its money in the sleep department, when I would fall alseep I would be out for the count. The most deep, peacful, restful, and enyoyable sleep I have ever had. The best part was every morning I would wake up feeling so fresh and in a good mood.

For 1 bottle of RemBurn you will be paying 39.99 for a 20 day supply. In some respects thats a little to much to spend on a sleep aid. This company would be better served making this come in a 45 day supply. Products like this isnt a must have product so Better Body Sports needs to do do something to make this product priced more practically.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Better Body Sports created a powerhouse sleep product that delivers. Now if your some fat dirt bag that thinks this will make you look as ripped as me think again, hard work in the gym and in the kitchen is how you look as good as me. What this product will do is provide you with a productive nights sleep that will aloow you to recover so you can train hard your next time in the gym. Thank you Better Body Sports for participating in the ER program.