BullRush Recelerator has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Post-Workout Recovery Formulas

BullRush Recelerator Reviews

By: Betancourt

FORUM TOPICS
BullRush Recelerator is a Post-Workout Protein Supplement manufactured by Betancourt. It is designed to feed the muscles with protein, carbs and amino acids immedaitely following a workout to assist in muscle recovery and growth.

BullRush Recelerator has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Protein > Post-Workout Recovery Formulas

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

September 1, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Recovery
  • Good Ingredient Profile
  • Large Servings
  • Taste Needs Improvement
  • Not As Effective As Other Recovery Products
  • Prop. Blend
  • Horrid Mixability
Alright, this is my second attempt at posting a review for this product. First attempt had failed due to server difficulties, but now that this bug has been fixed lets get this review going.

As a quick overview, recelerator is an intra/post workout supplement designed to enhance recovery, reduce fatigue, and support testosterone levels. With my personal experience with recelerator it seemed decent, but some areas were a little lacking. To explain in better detail, I will delve into the basics.

Taste/Mixability (5): As I've stated on numerous occasions, taste is not a critical determination factor for me as is the efficacy of the product. However, recelerator was not really the best tasting supplement I've used. I've tried the watermelon and blue raspberry flavors. Both were sub-par at best. Watermelon seemed diluted and a bit bitter at times while the blue raspberry was a little unpleasantly tart. In addition, both left odd aftertastes in my mouth upon consumption. It was only when I mixed recelerator with a serving of MuscelMeds carnivore was the flavor actually improved. As for mixability alone, it is horrible. Undissolved clumps and grit would constantly flood the mixture when the product was prepared alone. Combined with carnivore though, the mixability was slightly improved. In short, not the best tasting and bad mixability pretty much sums up this category.

Ingredient Profile (8):

Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31g)
Servings Per Container: 28

Recelerator Intra-Post Workout Formula - 31,000mg

Poly-Protein Recelerator
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Casein

Nitrated BCAA Recelerator
Leucine Nitrate, Isoleucine Nitrate, Valine Nitrate, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine

EAA & NEAA Recelerator
L-Glutamine, L-Threonine, Lysine (As L-Lysine And L-Lysine HCL), L/dl-Methionine, L-Tryptophan, L-Histidine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, L-Alanine, L-Glutamic Acid And Other Naturally Occurring Amino Acids Found In Milk And Egg Proteins

Whey Protein Anabolic Fractions Blend
Beta-Lactoglobulins, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins

Cellular Rush Matrix
Waxy Maize (Zea Mays)(Seed), Glucose Polymers, Glycerol Monostearate, Guar And Xanthan Gum Fiber

Nitric Oxide Extender
L-Citrulline, L-Arginine

Antioxidant Recelerator
Taurine, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, Acai Extract (4:1) (Euterpe Oleracea) (Fruit), Red Wine Extract (Std. To 30% Polyphenols) (Vitis Vinifera) (Fruit), N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine

Electrocharge Recelerator

Endocrine Extender
Zinc Oxide, Maca Extract 4:1 (Lipidium Meyenii) (Root), Tribulus Terrestris Extract (Std. To 40% Saponins) (Seed), Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMA), Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 4:1 (Bark), Horny Goat Weed Extract (Epimedium Sagittatum) (Std. To 40% Icariins), Dodder Seed Extract (Std. To 4% Flavonoids), Cnidium Monnieri Extract 4:1

As you can see, the ingredient profile is quite complete in terms of providing key nutrients and other factors for muscle hypertrophy and recovery. There is also an efficient testosterone support blend as well. My only gripe is the prop. blend preparations. At 31,000 mg, one can safely assume that there is most likely adequate amounts of the more critical ingredients. Still, prop. blends in general don't really abide by my favors in supplements.

Usage: Recelerator can be used both intra and post-workout. Most users as I've read have used a serving in both occasions during training days and mainly once on non-training days. I myself used recelerator mainly for post-workout. I kept the intra period mostly to other bcaa and electrolyte containing products. Furthermore, majority of the times I would combine it with carnivore and consume the mixture post-workout. This helped enhance the flavor and the overall benefits.

Effectiveness (7.5): When taken solo, recelerator did a decent job at improving my overall recovery. However, in comparison to other recovery I've tried such as afterglow and dark matter, recelerator lacks in comparison to efficacy. I personally got better recovery benefits from the other products I've used. In the recelerator's defense though, the other products I used did have some more complex nutrients in them, so perhaps the better benefits were more gear towards a more complex ingredient profile. Nonetheless, reclerator's benefits seemed greatly amplified when combined with carnivore. Therefore, I will definitely cater to the fact that recelerator does compliment other products well. In short, recelerator does get the job done, but works best when combined with other products.

Value (6): From what I've researched, the price of recelerator ranges mostly in the 30-37 dollar range. I got my tubs for about 31 dollars at my local supp shop. When factoring in the effectiveness form my experience and the amount of servings you get, I'd say this is a bit steep. This goes especially for those considering using a serving for both intra and post-workout supplementation.

Overall (7.5): I will give recelerator an overall 7.5 out of 10. It is a good general supplement for recovery purposes and intra workout supplementation. Best results in my opinion would probably be achieved when using for both purposes or combining with other products. I would recommend that it is worth a try, but if you can find others such as dark matter or afterglow for decent prices (even though afterglow is always outrageously expensive) I'd say go with those.

April 2, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Improves Recovery
  • Helps Focus
  • Large Servings
  • Requires Constant Mixing
Ok Guys, Going to write a full review on this product and let you know how it treated me. There has yet to be a review on this product so I will do my best to include everything you will want to know. Lets start with the ingredients and dayum there is a lot in a serving.

BullRush Recelerator Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 31 grams (1 scoop)
Servings per Container: 28

Potassium (as potassium chloride, dipotassium phosphate) 135mg 4%
BULLRUSHâ„¢ Intra-Post Workout Recelerator Formula 26,500mg **
Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin, Casein
Nitrated BCAA Recelerator
Leucine Nitrate, Isoleucine Nitrate, Valine Nitrate, l-Leucine, l-Isoleucine, l-Valine
EAA & NEAA Recelerator
l-Glutamine, l-Threonine, Lysine (as l-Lysine and l-Lysine HCl), l/dl-Methionine, l-Tryptophan, Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCl, l-Histidine, l-Phenylalanine, l-Tyrosine, l-Alanine, l-Glutamic Acid and other naturally occuring amino acids found in milk and egg proteins.
Whey Protein Anabolic Fractions Blend
Beta-Lactoglobulins, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Bovine Serum Albumin, Immunoglobulins
Cellular Rush Matrix
Waxy Maize (Zea mays)(seed), Glucose Poylmers, Glycerol Monostearate, Guar and Xanthan Gum Fiber.
Nitric Oxide Extender
l-Citrulline , l-Arginine, Arginine Nitrate
Antioxidant Recelerator
Taurine, l-Carnitine-l-Tartrate, Acai Extract (4:1)(Euterpe oleracea)(fruit), Red Wine Extract (std. to 30% polyphenols)(Vitis vinifera)(fruit), n-Acetyl-l-Cysteine
Electrocharge Recelerator
Dicalcium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride.
Endocrine Extender
Zinc Oxide, Maca Extract 4:1 (Lipidium meyenii) (root), Tribulus terrestris extract (std. to 40% saponins) (seed), Zinc Magnesium Aspartate (ZMAâ„¢), Xanthoparmelia scabrosa extract 4:1 (bark), Horny Goat Weed extract (Epimedium sagittatum) (std. to 40% icariins), Dodder seed extract (std. to 4% flavonoids), Cnidium monnieri extract 4:1

As I said before, there is a lot in this product. I used this as in Intra-workout drink due to the fact of the BCAA content and I liked that it had some protein in it as well. I bought this at my local Supp shop and the guy working there recommended this to me. So lets get started

Taste & Mixability.= 7/10

The taste was great, I had watermelon flavor and it was pretty good, the trick is to keep it cold and to do that I would throw in a few ice cubes after I mixed it up. THe mixing is what brings this down from an 8 or a 9 to a 7. It will mix well but some of the product will start to settle in a few minutes. The constant shaking got old after awhile, but for the large scoop, it could have been worse.

Effectiveness= 8/10

This was the first Intra-workout I have ever used and the effects where definitely noticeable. Bullrush really helped with my recovery time and I found that I could push myself harder for a longer period of time with a smaller recovery window. I found that this product kept my energy levels high throughout my entire workout, which on some days would be up to 2 hours. Often I find that my energy tapers off and the effects of a PWO diminish after an hour or so, but when taking Bullrush I did not have this problem. There are no stimulants in Bullrush so you can take with any PWO and not have to worry about overloading on stims.

Value= 5/10

A tub of Bullrush goes for around 40 to 45 dollars for 28 servings. 40/28 = $1.42 per serving. Not the best value when compared to the cost of other BCAAs but Bullrush has an ingredients list like no other product i've seen.

Overall = 7/10

As an overall score I give this product a 7/10. There are very few things I can complain about. The price is one and the only other issue is that somedays, chugging down 31 grams was a chore and my stomach felt heavy. I keep this product at a 7 though because I really felt a difference! and it was a big difference. I love supplements that truly deliver results and BUllrush did. This product can also be used as a post-workout drink but I mainly kept to intra-workout. I am now taking MBCAA and it is a lot lighter on the stomach which is nice, but the taste is nowhere as good as Bullrush IMO. My next review will probs be on MBCAA so I can draw a comparison between the two. I hope this covers the bases. My first real supplement review!