TROOP CP

B-Nox Androrush Reviews

By: Betancourt

Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #40 of 225 (better than 83%) in

B-Nox Androrush is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Betancourt. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.
INGREDIENTS (37)
THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
MIN. EFF. DOSE
500mg
CATEGORY AVG
1205mg

Amino acid that draws water into muscle cells which improves hydration, recovery, performance and pumps.

THIS PRODUCT
(Amount not disclosed)
CATEGORY AVG
2174mg

Non-essential amino acid that buffers lactic acid in the body by increasing cellular carnitine levels leading to greater endurance, strength, and power.

COMPARE SIMILAR

BrodomusMax
  February 12, 2012

This is my first review so I thought I would start off by reviewing my favorite supplement, Bullnox. I have taken 2 tubs of Bullnox before and I'm in the process of finishing my third. I always alternate preworkout supplements so my body does not get used to any certain one. I don't know that Bullnox is the best, but it is right up there for me. Here are my thoughts, I try to be short and to the point but we'll see what happens:

Taste: First off, taste ideally does not matter to me. However, when there are great tasting supplements out there that work, they why the heck buy the bad tasting ones? Bullnox is definitely the BEST tasting preworkout I've had, and believe me I've tried several. Blue Rasberry is my favorite because I put one scoop into 8 ounces of water and it tastes like kool-aid.

Results: I've worked out since high school, but really kicked it up to the next level 2 years ago (I'm 27 now). It's hard to say how much of my results were based off of this product over the summer when I took it first. What I can say is that Bullnox always makes me feel more like hitting the weights hard and training rather than working out like the casual social gym goer. I experience huge pumps and and instantly feel like a member of Team Bring It when on this stuff (possibly the natural Test booster that the product claims).

One of the only reasons I don't give it a 10 in effectiveness is because Jack3d seems to work only a little better for me when the workout goes past one hour. Bullnox gets me just as focused/angry/stoked before the workout as Jack3d, but by the end of my lifting session Jack3d seems to be kicking just a little more.

Other Supplements: This past summer I stacked it with Betancourt's Phos-flex, which seems to have disappeared, and of course whey/casein protein. I did Crossfit-like cardio circuits before my morning lifts and then hit the weights heavy, hard, and quick. Throw in some afternoon sprints occasionally and I was probably in the best shape I've ever been in before.

I highly reccoment Bullnox due to it's great focus, taste, and pumps that you'll get while working out. I only wish it was a little more like Jack3d in that it didn't have so many ingredients and fillers. Still yet, this is my favorite preworkout supplement and really just my favorite in general.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • More Motivation
  • Great Taste!
  • Too Many Ingredients
WingedHussar
  January 29, 2012

So I wrote a review of this a while back but it got deleted. I got the chance to try a full sized container of Betancourt's Watermelon flavor for this stuff so I thought I'd resubmit my thoughts given that I've used the whole thing.

I have to say, I hate pre-workouts. They taste terrible, and I get very nauseous with most. A horrid protein shake? I'll down it. Pre workout? Forget it. Bullnox is officially the first pre workout that I legitimately enjoyed and didn't get any sort of stomach pain or light headedness from. TO THE BREAKDOWN:

Price: 6/10
I was spoiled, a rep I know well gave me the container so for me it was awesome, but normally this stuff runs for about 43.99. As a college kid working narry more than minimum wage, I don't think this is something I would jump at the chance to get, given the price point. That being said, there are more expensive pwo's out there.

Taste: 8/10
Ooooh yes, the all important question. I've tried all the flavors and I consider Watermelon to taste damn good considering the product. Fruit Punch comes in at a close second, and I'm meh about Blue Raspberry. Overall, drinkable and actually somewhat enjoyable.

Efficacy: 8/10

This is where the product both shines and falters at the same time. Within 10 to 15 minutes of ingesting, I began to feel the beta alanine spider tingles. Normally, too much BA makes me feel really flushed and he tingles are painful; It ***es me off and I don't feel like working out. Bullnox was nice because it was an almost pleasant tingle, and if anything it focused me.

This product also tends to make me a chipper sonovamonkey. I remember the first few times I used it I was driving to the gym and I was singing along to the radio like an idiot.

The downside though, is if you're hardcore in the gym and spend anywhere around 1.5 to 2 hours there at a time like I often do, this isn't the pwo for you. Pretty consistently, after an hour of hard work I feel the effects just sort of wear off. By the end of my workout I usually just feel tired and I get the nagging lazy thoughts one might get from time to time in those last sets. That being said, if you're a guy or gal who likes to get in and get out, Bullnox will prolly suit you just fine. Also, I noticed I would get irritable more easily and my road rage wasn't stifled by much. It could very well all just be in my head, but I thought it deserved mention.

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Excellent Focus
  • Raaaaaaaage
  • A Little Pricey
Ausboss
Rep: -4
  December 3, 2011

Taste: Excellent taste, very smooth not sour at all, I experienced zero strange after tastes.

Results: I took this before a back workout and my lats seriously felt like grapefruits torn in half, a very painful pump. Needless to say it was awesome.

Side effects: Strong libido response, could be a good option for those who are experiencing pro-hormone impotence.

Energy: The lack of of Geranium in this product is my only qualm; However, if you a looking for a product that will give you a solid pump every time bullnox is for you.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Increase Sex Drive
  • Cheap
  • Raaaaaaaage
  • Needs Geranium Imo
TexansNicos
  August 16, 2011

Alright guys this is my first review, so here it goes!

Taste- The flavor I purchased was Blue Rasberry. I mixed 1.5 scoops with 12 ounces of cold water and it tasted similar to a cool-aid type of drink. It wasn't too sour or too sweet, so I would recommend this flavor to anyone.

Mixability- It took 5-10 seconds of shaking (in a shaker cup) for this product to completely dissolve. There is no remaining powder or clumps in the bottom of it and it has a very smooth texture.

Energy- !.5 scoops did it for me. It provides me with explosive energy without crashing after the workout. I tried taking 2 scoops for one workout, and it was so much energy I became slightly jittery for about 20 minutes. I would not recommend anyone taking over 2 scoops, but it all depends on that persons weight and tolerability to stimulants. I'm 6 ft 1, 185 pounds and 1.5 scoops was perfect.

Focus- 20 minutes after drinking the 1.5 scoops I could feel it hit me. Each of my workouts lasted around an hour and a half, and throughout the entire container this product never let me down. It gave me tunnel vision like crazy and kept me Motivated the whole time. It kept me mentally in tune with my workouts and pushed me through the tough sets.

Pump- I can not completely vouch for the pump of this product, because I stacked it with Axis Labs Hemodraulix (6 pills 30 minutes before my workout). I can not attribute the massive pump directly to the Hemodraulix or to the Bullnox, however I can say is that this stack was insane. After 5 minutes of working out my veins were exploding. After finishing each workout, the muscle that I worked was so pumped up that I could hardly take my shirt off.

Price- The price was solid for how effective this product is. I paid $33.95 for the 35 serving container. I used 1.5 scoops or so per workout, so it lasted a little over 20 days.

Overall, I would recommend Bullnox Androrush Blue Raspberry to anyone who is interested in having a serious month of workouts.
 Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Is Good
  • Good Energy
  • Good Pump
  • Excellent Focus
  • Had Alittle Energy Not Much
    Mau5Trap
      June 18, 2011

When it comes to preworkouts, I've pretty much tryed them all. But for some reason I see this one doesent have a good rep, and its actually a great product. Well enough of that here's my review.

Taste- honestly the taste is the only con I see on this product. I had purchased the fruit punch flavor, and to me it tasted pretty bad, and at times did not mix well. I would definatily try a different flavor next time..

Focus- the focus was great i would it take it about 30 min before working out and on the way driving to the gym I already felt alert and had a high amount of focus..

Pump & energy- pumps of this product were great. I usually would take 2 scoops every time and I would get this intense burst of energy and have a tingling Sensation due to the Beta Alanine. Also due to the pump I noticed I slightly when up in the amount of weight I did in all my exersices..

Other pros- I also noticed vascularity big time ! Everytime I worked out my veins looked like pipes ! Lol and they stayed like that even after the workout... Also I noticed a increase in libido I'm guessing that being the product is testosterone infused..

Price- not bad at all I got it on sale from the Vitamin Shoppe for $38.99 . I've heard from guys at the gym you can find it cheaper online though..

Overall its a great product that I would recommend to anyone. A lot of good things come out of this product , and like I said before only thing is the taste but as long as the product works I know a lot of people don't see that as a probelm.

Hope this helps anyone looking into this product !
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • Increase Sex Drive
    • Poor Taste
    • A Little Chalky
    billcool123
    Rep: -18
      June 11, 2011

Great preworkout product!!! I know people might come at my neck for this, but I actually think the pump might be a little better than Jack3d. However, Jack3d lasts a lot longer, tastes much better, and I never have as bad as a crash as i do sometimes with Androrush. I would recommend it, but don't expect the intensity to last more than 45 minutes, and be ready to sleep after your workout!!
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • More Motivation
    • A Little Pricey
    livnandfishn
      April 4, 2011

Ive used: Noxplode,vassive,jack3d,assualt,and pump for PWO's. That being said, lets start the review.

Taste- 10/10...I've had blue raspberry and orange. Blue raspberry was great, kinda had that tarty flavor and Orange tasted similar to Tang I thought. Not to sweet just right for my liking.

Energy- 9/10...I take two full scoops and it gives me the boost i need to power through long gruelling workouts. I usually eat before I go to gym, but it did fine on a empty stomach as well.

Pump- 8/10...Decent pump, not the best, but not to shavvy. I will say my first tub of this my pumps were insane and gave me a rage in the gym. could have been some anger issues at the time, but i'm gonna give it to bullnox for the review.

Focus 9/10...I was really in the zone while taking this supplement. I would literally just get mad at the weights and even more ticked when my set was over. It delivered for me when it came time to face off against the iron.

Mixability 10/10... Haven't had any problems with mixability. Mixes great!

Overall 10/10...This is my 3rd tub of this stuff, so I'm a fan obviously. I haven't taken them back to back incase your wondering. I always take a break in between supps to give my body a break from the stims. I will probably try Cellucor c-4 next. This PWO didn't cause me to crash after my workouts neither which is a plus. I recommend to anyone to try. I usually take 2 scoops 15-20 min. prior to working out and it's usually kicked in by the time i'm walking into the gym.

As far as my stack, i'm taking MyoFusion,orange triad,kre-alkyln,darkmatter, and added glutamine prior and post workout. Solid supplement from a solid company. It is a little pricey, but it's worth giving it a try
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Excellent Focus
    • Raaaaaaaage
    • A Little Pricey
    bignastyrico
      February 19, 2011

this stuff is great. ive had a hard (hehe) time finding a product that gives both a pump and energy. White Flood, superpump, and assualt come close but the only product to acheive something close to this was juggernaugt but bullrush is now a close 2nd.

taste=10 i got orange flavor and it tasted great. it tasted like those old quarter drinks at the corner store.

mixability=9 mixes great. a few grains but u dont even taste them.

price=8 its ok 35 online. so its around average

pump=10 i feel almost like a god lol

energy=8 it isnt perfect but its better than average.

the spider itch (beta) was a little annoying at first but u get used to it. the only thing bad about this is also one of its good things. this product contains tribulus which is cool but you have to be mindful of that if your in a cycle month.

I deffinitly recommend this to anyone. this stuff is great. i dont care for adding extra suppes to an already mixed pwo, so this is a total pwo imo
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • A Little Pricey
    spawnos6
      January 23, 2011

Combo product that actually effective!!

I recently finished a cycle on this pre-workout. It was recommended to me by a Betancourt rep, and a free tub cannot be refused.

My initial thought was how effective can the test boosting agents in this be? to my surprise, pretty damn good.

Within the first 2-3 days i started to feel more energy throughout my days. I'd wake up feeling pretty fresh and energetic, and my days went a whole lot smoother(no crashing mid-day).

Composition-
    I love the way the product is designed, at least i personally react very well to it(understanding everyones response differs).
    There seems to be the perfect amount of caffeine, just enough to get me moving, not to the point of eyes shot open and ADD. Then they threw the ZMA in there, which i think is genius, not just for its test boosting capabilities, but because of its calming effect on the nerves. So while i'm in training, i'm actually focusing more on the muscle contraction instead of just repping it out. The pumps are good and sustained, and you can feel the beta-alanine tingles.

Taste-
    Awesome, I had the blue raspberry, for a pre-workout, i never expect it to taste good, this stuff actually did, pretty impressed by that.

Effect-
    I got pretty solid gains from it overall, apart from feeling the increase in test levels, my strength consistently went up, and i also gained about 2-3 lbs, not huge gains, but considering i didn't change my diet or training regiment and gains were still taking place, i was pretty impressed.

Overall, I liked it, not much more i can say. Solid product.
     Pros:
     Cons:
    • Taste Is Good
    • Good Energy
    • Good Pump
    • Increase Sex Drive

Copyright © 2016 SupplementReviews.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.