SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher (caps) Reviews

By: BELDT Labs

Overall
Overall
Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!
  May 23, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Appetite Suppression
  • Leaning Out
  • Does Burn Body Fat
  • Increased Mood

Hey guys. I have a bunch of long overdue reviews I need to get to so I am going to start off with SKALD because of how much I enjoyed it. I apologize on the long wait for the review. The last two months of my life have been absolutely insane, culminating with the birth of my third child this past Tuesday. I now have three boys to take care of! Craziness but I love it. The last two months have brought my biggest lull in gym attendance, and has left me doing cardio whenever I can fit it in, along with pushups and ab workouts at home. Just trying to do what I can. I have also maintained the IF protocol which has helped me through the past two months. That being said, I think i am able to provide a somewhat unique review of this product.

Many other have broken this down ahead of me. Yes, it is a prop blend, but I think we are all tired of wasting our breath on that topics, BELTD at least provided us with the amount of caffeine in each pill, so I'm good with that. 110mg per capsule is a nice amount that lets you choose what kind of energy boost you are looking for. Yohimbine HCL is also included in here, which I seem to always respond well to. The mullein leaves powder and elecampane are supposed to provide a serious respiratory boost, which I will talk about in effectiveness. The whole prop blend comes in at 336mg.

No taste or mixability issues with these capsules. In terms of dosing, start with one in the morning to assess tolerance, and you can work your way up to a max of two in the am on empty stomach and one later in the afternoon.

Like I said in the intro, my gym attendance has been poor the past two months, but sometimes thats just life and you have to make the best of it. Since I havent been lifting like I usually do, I have also avoided a scale because I don't want to know. But I have let the fit of my clothing be the judge. This product has really been a lifesaver for me lately. In fact I am on my second bottle of it now. I started off taking one cap in the morning on the empty stomach, and I definitely could feel the boost in energy, mainly from the caffeine and yohimbine. I did not notice any real thermo effect from this product, but I did notice increased sweating during cardio. As far as the respiratory support that everyone has been talking about goes, I personally did not notice it. I have never had any respiratory issues in my life and breathing has never been a problem for me.

The dosing protocol I ended up liking the best was 2 caps in the morning on an empty stomach upon waking. I chose not to take an additional cap later in the day, mainly because I liked the results of the 2 caps in the morning so I wanted the bottle to last the full 30 days. At 2 caps, I get a great increase in energy, but nothing jittery. It simply waked me right up. I often work late night shifts, early morning shift and overnights, and SKALD has proven extremely dynamic in helping me with my schedule.

Mood is definitely effected by SKALD in a positive way. I am awake and feeling great every morning, and am on my second bottle. That tells me that I have not worked up a tolerance. Appetite suppression is pretty awesome as well. I tend to wake up feeling hungry, but then have it fade after taking my two caps. This is especially fantastic since I have been sticking to the IF protocol. Waking up at 330am for work and not eating till around 1 is no problem at all. Sometimes I'd go almost 24 hours accidentally, but it wasn't hard.

So the big category here is fat loss. I didn't measure this using a scale. Sorry, but I think some of you know the feeling of not wanting to get on one during a lull in workouts. But after a month of using this product, I was kind of shocked by the results. Lost yet another size on my belt, fitting into some pants I haven't worn in over a year and have had several people comment on weight loss. Pretty crazy. I don't have results quite like this even when I am trying to straight up lose weight. I know this almost sounds like an infomercial at this point, but its the truth.

$29.95 on amazon.com right now for a 60 cap bottle. Good value already, but BELTD is constantly running promotions which can almost always land this product for even cheaper. With the results I saw at only 2 caps a day, this makes for a 30-day supply.

Side Effects

I really didn't see any. Very slight increase in sweating during certain situations. Never experienced any sort of crash outside of the normal feeling of being tired sometimes.

Conclusion

Its pretty simple guys, give this stuff a shot. It won't hurt your wallet very much and I think you will like the results. This is a very dynamic product that I can see using during any phase. Again, sorry for the long wait for the review, but big thanks to BELDT Labs for the opportunity to try this out and being patient with me. I have a few more reviews due that I will try and get to as soon as I can. Back to changing baby diapers!

• BELDT
      Rep for this Brand
      May 24, 2016

Congratulations on the third child, abailey108! Talk about being a rockstar: balancing fitness, work, and a burgeoning brood is no small feat. AND you made time to test and review our product. Huge kudos.

Speaking of, thanks so much for the wonderful review! And not only because you enjoy the product (even though that's a massive perk for us), but because of how thorough and unbiased the review is. We always like to say that we appreciate both the critical aspects as well as the positive, as all of it only helps us grow and better serve you all as time goes on.

By the way, I'm glad you pointed out not using a scale to measure progress. While it can be beneficial in some regards, many people become frustrated because their focus is stuck on numbers, rather than evident physical progress, such as your belt size going down, people commenting on your results, etc. Not sure if that was the direct intention from your statements, but thought it was worth pointing out :)

Again, congratulations and thanks so much, abailey108. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help address regarding our products or service.

Keep rockin' (we know you will).

James