SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher (caps) Reviews

Overall
Overall
  May 31, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Crash Effect
  • Increased Respiratory Support
  • No Fat Loss
  • No Weight Loss
  • No Thermo Effect
  • No Appetite Suppression
Introduction:

I read all the rave reviews of this product and had to try it for myself. This is my first true fat-burner like product in a very long time, more than likely since my college days. Back then, fat burners were jacked with caffeine and ephedra like ingredients which are now banned.

Very high expectations going into this product. Many of the past reviewers dropped significant weight for one bottle and I was hoping for the same.

I kept my diet and training as close as possible to the same for the duration of the bottle, no added cardio, new exercises etc.

Ingredient Profile:

A blend of various thermo effect ingredients, but I want to point out the Lobelia Herb Powder specifically. I have never taken, nor heard of this ingredient until now. This is the specific ingredient that stood out for me during this run, as I will delve into further detail below.

Taste:

There is not taste to this product, as these are capsules.

Mixability:

Doesn't apply, as these are capsules.

Dosing:

I stuck to the directions here for the length of the bottle. Although I do have another bottle and will dose differently next time.

Took 1 capsule upon waking on an empty stomach, which was pre-workout. The other capsule 5 hours later, 2 hours after a meal.

Effectiveness 6.5/10:

I started this product at a weight of 232.8 lbs and finished it at 232.1. Not sure I can attribute this to anything more than a slight weight fluctuation. Also, I did not notice any body composition changes.

The first few days of the product I did have some anxiety, but that wore of around the 3rd day.

I experienced NONE of the following effects:

Thermo effect
Weight Loss
Appetite Suppression
Body Comp Change
Increased Mental Focus

Most AMAZING Effect- Increased Respiratory Support

The most pronounced effect, that was noticeable from day 1 through the last capsule, was the positive effect it had on my breathing/respiratory support, when I was exerting myself physically during workouts. This effect was quite amazing. My breathing was deeper, I was getting a ton more oxygen into my lungs, which as a direct result, I felt was giving me more energy.

Now I have mild asthma and always hit a precautionary albuterol spray pre-workout, and sometimes post workout. I did not have to do this for the duration of the bottle. This effect was fantastic. Normally, I can be wheezing a bit post workout or during the end of my workout, the wheezing was non-existent for the duration of the bottle. Pretty amazing I must say increased in terms of respiratory support.

However, this effect can be attributed to one ingredient, the Lobelia Herb Powder.

Please note, this should not be used in lieu of any asthma medications, this was just my experience and I wouldn't recommend straying from your doctors instructions if you have asthma.

Value 6/10:

There always seems to be a deal to be had with this product since I purchased it. Right now, it can be had for $29.99 per bottle, that's about $1 per day for 30 days.

Side Effects:

I experienced no side effects with this product.

Conclusion 6/10:

For me, the Lobelia Powder stood out by far, and I was quite blown away with the effects I experienced above. For me, I would just purchase this ingredient out right.

Unfortunately, I cannot share the same enthusiasm as prior reviewers here on SR.com, regarding the weight loss, thermo effect etc.

• BELDT
    Rep for this Brand
    June 1, 2016

Hello, Frankiemusc. Thank you for taking the time to review our product. While it appears you ultimately did not enjoy it as much as others (aside from the respiratory support), we still appreciate the feedback, as it only helps us grow.

Thanks again, and let us know if there's anything else you'd like for us to address.

James