SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher (caps) Reviews

By: BELDT Labs

Overall
Overall
Thanks to BELDT Labs for sending it out!

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Respiratory Support

Hello, I am a 44 year old long time lifter and Martial Artist. I work from home, teach Tae Kwon Do 2 nights a week, and keep my family happy and healthy. I am currently trying to get back down to 200# and it's going slow. I would like to thank both SRReviews trooper program and Beldt Labs for providing me this opportunity.

OK, so first we have the dreaded prop blend. I wish companies wouldn't do this, as honestly I believe competitors can find out what is in the product anyway. If not full disclosure at least tell me how much caffeine I am getting. Any way more on that later, most of the ingredients are not new to me, however there are some I needed to check on and therefore I will discuss them.

Mullein Leaves Powder: This can be used for anything from a cough to flavoring for alcoholic beverages? Seriously? I am guessing that they are going for the following uses, Asthma, Joint Pain, and possibly the Diuretic effect of increased urine output. The problem is that when I checked on dosing it varies from 1 tsp to 4 grams per day. Since I took this product at 2 caps a day that only gives me a total of 672mg of all ingredients. So I am not sure what to say.

Evodiae Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract: Once again a lot of potential uses, I think they are going for lowering inflammation and possibly the effect on high blood pressure. It also can also make you "feel" warmer thus suggesting greater fat burn. I did come up with a dosage of 16mg for extract so it is very possible that this would hit that mark.

Inula Helenium Root Extract: This is hitting both the Asthma aspect and an increase in sweating. Dosing is anywhere from 50mg to 4 grams depending on potency and desired effect. So like with most things we are not sure what we are getting into. Also a side note if you are allergic to Dandelions or a few other things you might not want to take this, as it could cause a reaction. I only add this as when my Daughter was in elementary school we found out she was allergic to dandelions due to rashes developing. I did not have any problem with this product.

This is really pretty easy to take. Take one 30 mins before breakfast with another 5 to 6 hours later. After assessing tolerance you can add 1 pill to your first dose. Because this comes in a bottle of 60 pills I stayed with the 2 a day, one before breakfast and one around lunch. I think that is pretty standard. I did occasionally take 2 pills at once. I did notice a slightly bigger effect from this, so in the future I might try the 2 and 1 pill scheme. I used the 2 pill dose when I was taking a pre workout with caffeine, I would then do a 2 pill dose around lunch.

No here is the most important part. The most noticeable thing for me was the increase in breathing ability. I was trying to decrease my mile time during this run and although I am slow..... I did notice that my oxygen levels stayed higher on this product. Does this cause weight loss? I don't know but it made cardio a lot less painful. I also noticed that if I had things to do outside of the house I would not be hungry, meaning I could go longer between feeding. This did not seem to happen when I was at home, which since I work from home was most of the time. I didn't notice any real thermogenic effect, however as my family says I generate heat most of the time anyway so it would be hard to up this in my opinion. Lastly the nitty gritty important part, did I lose weight? The answer is yes. Did I lose a lot of weight? No, if you check my log you will see that I went down 2.2 or so pounds in a months time. I know that some people have had awesome results with this, I just had normal results for me. I have noticed this year that I can't seem to drop weight fast. However I am continually going down .2 to .8 pounds per week. So I think this was effective on the fact that it made my workouts easier. I don't know that I lost more weight than I would of off the product, but I do know that the workouts where easier in my opinion.

Currently as of 5/4/2016 you can find this on their website for $29.95 which is a very fair price in my opinion. I don't shop on amazon or such so for me I would buy it direct. They do seem to have deals on at different times, and I know they are looking at a 90 count bottle which would also make this a better deal.

Side Effects

I had no negative side effects.
    Positive sides where as follows:
    Fat Loss- Since I lose weight so slow and my strength is going up I say I only lost fat....
    Breathing- I had much better workouts do to ease of breathing while on this.
    Appetite- I felt my appetite was lowered when I was out and about.

Conclusion

All in all I would give this a thumbs up. If for no other reason than the increase in breathing that it seems everyone who has reviewed this product has noticed. Now I would of liked to get the 15 pound drop that one of us got, but hey life is not fair now is it. I think that with the 90 count bottle this will most likely end up in my rotation of fat loss products. So there ya have it folks, go and get yourself some of this and "Skald" off some fat and start enjoying your cardio.

• BELDT
      Rep for this Brand
      May 4, 2016

Hello, Wis3guy. I want to thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, both the good and the critical, as it only helps us improve and better serve all of you as time goes on.

I just wanted to see if I understood: you were seeing fat loss, but just not the total amount you were hoping for (15lbs)? Let me know if I misread something.

We'll be sure to keep you posted on the 90-cap bottle once it's released. We've actually got a powdered version coming out first, since this seems to get the most requests through customer emails.

Thanks again, Wis3guy. Let me know if there's anything in particular you'd like me to address, and I'll followup asap.

Keep rockin'.

James
      Team BELDT

• Wis3guy
      May 4, 2016

My ideal was fat loss, one of the other reviewers lost 15 pounds. I was just noting the variables. Such as i might not have as much to loose, or they might of done more drastic dieting. Just a difference, I am happy with my loss as I firmly believe it was just fat. But you know us greedy types I would of liked more fat to disappear.......