SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher (caps) Questions

By: BELDT Labs

Would there be a problem if i took this with green tea extract and L carnitine?

February 23, 2016

Just wondering if there would be any problems if i took this with my other supplements. I take green tea extract, L carnitine, BCAA and creatine.

ANSWERS (2)

pancow
Posted February 23, 2016

SKALD already contains green tea extract, caffeine, and synephrine on its own, so your heart should get a break from more stress being added to it with extra green tea extract.

This supp also has N-Acetyl-Tyrosine to go with the synephrine for further fat loss benefits among other things, so the use of L-carnitine with SKALD isn't necessary. Should just save the two mentioned supps you have and use them later. BCAAs and creatine should be fine.
BELDT
Rep for this Brand
Posted February 23, 2016

Hello again, cmaclaren25. Thank you for the question. I would agree with @pancow on all points. We have dosed an optimal amount of green tea extract to work with all the other components, and there would be no need to add more. As for L-Carnitine, it's up to you (and the clearance of your physician), but it is also an unnecessary addition for the purpose of fat loss, since SKALD already possesses numerous safe and effective components to help you accomplish this.

Thanks again, and please let me know if there's anything else we can assist you with.