SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher - Powder Reviews

By: BELDT Labs

Ranks #5 (better than 96%)
In: Weight Loss > Thermogenics

SKALD: Oxydynamic Fat Scorcher - Powder is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by BELDT Labs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Weight Loss > Thermogenics

February 20, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Enhanced Breathing
  • Tastes Awesome
  • Burns Fat

The pill version of this product received a bunch of rave reviews so I thought what the heck lets give this a run and see what the fuss is about. My diet stayed the same while using Skald Powder, I was at or slightly above maintenance and didn't want to change it to see how this would do while on a lean bulk.

Others have went into deep depth on the ingredient list, but you have what you would expect in most fat burners, but they also added in a few products for anti inflammatory aids and also to help with breathing and respiratory assistance something I cant remember seeing in a fat burner before.

I was sent Strawberry Lemonade and it was very nice and smooth. Most of my experiences with fat burners that are powdered have a very tart and sometimes a burning sensation towards the last sip of the bottle. Not here I found it enjoyable from beginning to end. It mixed well and I used this at 1 scoop upon waking and then another 5-6 hours later.

The aspect of this product that I found the most noticeable was one that I wouldn't even associate with a at burner, and that is breathing and respiratory effects. Most of the time when you are cutting you are doing lots of cardio so it makes sense to throw a couple of ingredoents in the profile that would help on this front. I found that my breathing was easier, after doing HIIT cardio on the treadmill the breaths seemed to be more productive I was recovered much faster than usual. I didn't feel much of a thermogenic effect, but I did noticeably burn some fat especially around my abs. I lost between 1.5-2 lbs which isn't much at all but like I mentioned in the intro I was eating plenty so I was very happy with this number.

Amazon has this on sale right now for $26 and it seems like on social media I see a coupon for this or the pill version for huge discounts pretty regular. Even without the coupon $26 for 30-45 days of a product(depending on scoops usage) Is a solid value to me.

Side Effects

none.

Conclusion

The product worked and I have a bottle in my cart on amazon right now waiting on another good sale to use on my summer cut. I feel like this added onto a strict diet could produce some pretty legit results.
    • Strawberry Lemonade: 8/10

Advertisement:
    Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

January 26, 2017

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Enhanced Breathing
    • Tastes Awesome

Hello, and welcome to the powdered version of my review. I am 44 (almost 45) and have found that loosing weight takes a long time now. I work out 3 t 4 times per week with weights and cardio 5 to 7 days a week. I have been slowly cutting since last year. My weight was 240 jan 2016. My goal with this product was to at least maintain during the holiday season. I started at 226 December tenth. Nine days after finishing the product I am 228. I was 226 the day I finished. I consider this a success as I went through Christmas and new Years.....

So since I am comparing this to the pill form I will first notice what is different.

The pill has Evodiae Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, and Yohimbe Bark extract. The first one works to increase warmth in your body and the second one can be used for fat loss.

So the first problem I still have is the prop blend, however they have added the amount of caffeine to the label (110mg per scoop) which I commented on in my review of the pills. So good for them, we need to have an idea of what is going into our bodies. The side note to this is if the ingredients are not way out, and I can use a product and it works I don't get overly anxious about it.

I will hit a little on some of the ingredients, however I went into them more in my review of the pill form so I don't want to re-hash it too much and will therefore shorten it a bit.

We have caffeine, N-Acetyl-L Tyrosine, green tea extract, and bitter orange extract which we have all seen and should know how they effect our abilities. The ingredients I want to go into a little more are......

White Willow bark extract. The amount is unknown, however this is used for pain relieving and anti-inflammatory effects. This can help us work out better, longer and end up less sore. Because the dosage for pain is 240 milligrams a day I assume you won't hit that amount as each total serving of skald is 341mg with caffeine taking 110mg. But I like this ingredient anyways.

Mullein Leaves Powder: This is another pain relieving compound that also has a diuretic effect. I will say that you sweat on this product, and that I went up in weight when off the product. So dosing aside it must have an effect on me.

Inula Helenium Root Extract: This goes to the better breathing and more sweating. Suggested dosing is 50mg to 4 grams a day so we are somewhere in that range.

Bioprene: Black pepper fruit extract which aids in the absorption of ingredients and seems to have become a standard addition to products. It is simple right? If you don't absorb something it can't be effective, and if we absorb something better we can use less of a product to get the desired effects.

They also list Sodium Chloride twice. Once for sodium and once for Chloride. You should know that this can help with dehydration, and also helps with muscle contractions.

Woo Hoo, I like flavored stuff, also they sent me both flavors to try. So we will talk about Cherry Limeade and Strawberry Lemonade. If I had to pick one I would stick with Strawberry Lemonade. Although they are both very drinkable the Cherry Limeade sometimes was a little strong. I think I am going through a mellow faze in my life so I guess I like mellow better.

Skald mixed great for me. I use a shaker cup with the whisk ball. I did have some residue but not ever a problem. Also remember that I shake then drink every time........

One scoop before breakfast, then after assessing tolerance an additional scoop 5 to 6 hours later. You can also go to 2 scoops in the morning only and are supposed to cycle off after 6 weeks for at least 2 weeks. Lastly don't go over 3 scoops a day......
      I didn't have any issues with this dosing. I did vary a little, but pretty much did 2 a day for a couple weeks and then went to 3 scoops a day.

So here is the important part. I have a few things to ponder with this stuff. First off please realize I am stim tolerant, so what is acceptable to me might not be for some of you. For me I didn't even bother with one scoop, because I know that I would need two scoops. So at two scoops, I noticed increased energy and much better breathing. This is cool because I did get sick during this run over Christmas and was still able to function. I think most people will get great results with this product. Now since I had some extra stress during the holidays I used 3 scoops most of the time. I noticed that I sweated even more and was in a better mood. So although I didn't loose weight, I felt that I made it past the holiday temptations and that is what is important. I do think that if I run this later this year I would drop weight as well.

So you can get this on amazon for around $28.00, which lasts 30 days if you only use 2 scoops per day. I think that this a very good deal. I really like supplements that come in around $30.00 per month and this fits the bill.

Side Effects

The only thing I noticed was better breathing and the need for extra water due to sweating.

Conclusion

All in all I like this product. I would recommend that you give it a try. I like to drink this as it automatically adds to my water intake and it gives me something tasty to drink. I think anybody would be able to find a use for this product. Obviously diet and exercise will play a bigger role in any thing you try, but I think this can help.
      • Cherry Limeade: 7/10
      • Strawberry Lemonade: 8/10

Advertisement:
      Members don't see ads: Join SR for Free

January 13, 2017

Pros:
       Cons:
      • Enhanced Breathing
      • Tastes Awesome
      • Increased Sweating
      • Burns Fat

First I would like to thank BELDT Labs for sending this supplement out for review. When I heard about the powdered version I asked about it and received not one but two bottles of SKALD in powdered form. One being cherry limeade and the other being strawberry limeade. I really enjoyed these and think I like them better than their capsuled predecessor. Good fat burning from a drink that didn't suck to consume for a change, and I stand behind my straight 9 rating.

The ingredient profile isn't fully disclosed, but I'm pretty much with McGilla on this one when it comes to fat burners, which is it's not the biggest deal. For me the main reason is because they provide the caffeine content which is the main thing I need to know. The other ingredients I've never seen used in grams so it's not an issue as if it were like BCAA's at 300mg lol

The green tea, bitter orange, and white willow bark were definitely working well because I'd sweat like crazy using this during compound set based powerlifting. Try that kind of training and you'll sweat more than cardio ;) anyways the heavy hitter for me in the ingredients is the mullein leaf powder because it improves breathing and this helped for both cardio and powerlifting days.

The cherry limeade and strawberry lemonade flavors are freaking awesome. I can't say I have tasted a better flavor base for a powdered supplement except maybe one or two others. But nobody has ever touched home on cherry limeade the way BELDT Labs did. SKALD truly tastes good and you can sip on it.

Mixing is perfect in water and doesn't settle.

Dosing for me was two scoops pre workout and 1 scoop on non workout days in the morning.

I definitely would sweat using SKALD and lost plenty of water weight. I'm not the most shredded person after my bulk right now, but this fat burner sure as hell is helping cut back the fat and bring in the muscle. Energy is nice and clean, doesn't just smack you in the face and leave, plus no crash effect or jitters.

Breathing was enhanced while training and after the first tub I started stacking a pump supplement to make the pre workout effect even more intense. All together a nice fat burner for sweating, energy, and respiratory support. But won't say I noticed much with the appetite suppression, which I didn't want anyways because I want to eat. You just have to choose better choices in what you eat honestly.

This is on Amazon for $28.49 and you get 30 days worth of powder when taking two scoops, so that's less than a dollar per serving! Plus those that only need one scoop benefit even more. The price and effectiveness of SKALD definitely makes the value worth it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Top notch fat burner that tastes good and is affordable for the average Joe. I'd definitely recommend using this supplement to friends and clients that wanted a little umph for their diet. Give this a try sometime and you'll honestly enjoy it especially the taste. Thanks for allowing me to review this supplement BELDT Labs.
        • Cherry Limeade: 10/10

9.1
          January 8, 2017

Pros:
         Cons:
        • Breathe Gooder
        • Sweat For Dayz
        • Cherry Lime Amazing Explosion

Gilla ran a PWO with creatine. Creatine makes Gilla chunky. Gilla wanted to be unchunky, fast.

A serving of SKALD is a small scoop of various stims and fruit extract type stuffs. One scoop is a mere 2.2 grams of ingredients, with only 341 mg of the fat burning "blend". Of this, only the caffeine is disclosed at 110 mg. Now, when it comes to fat burners, blends seem to be the standard. Honestly, I'm less annoyed by blends in fat burners because fat burners are largely stims and in most cases, you are talking in milligrams, not grams. So, if there is 20 mg of synephrine or 25 mg of synephrine, it's not really a big deal to me, as long as the product works. The label in the powder form of this product is nearly identical to the pill form, with their being 5 mg of more ingredients in the powder than the pill.

In addition to caffeine, you have your usual suspects in the fat burning world, "Green Tea Extract", "Bitter Orange", Yohimbine, White Willow...etc. The big difference maker is the Mullein leaves, which has various respiratory benefits and are used in a variety of ways to fight illness.

CHERRY LIMEADE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA. And man, they nail it. Even at one scoop, it's the right combination of sweet and borderline sour that hits both the cherry and the limes. Two scoops is just pure heaven. Probably my favorite flavored cherry limeade supplement on the market. For the record, I also have "Adrenal Rush" by Primeval Labs currently being a stim supp I sample on occasion and that cherry limeade flavor is not even in the same galaxy by comparison.

Mixed sort of okay I guess. Occasionally it would cling to the bottom/sides of the cup and I'd need to scrape it off in small amounts.

I dosed this 2 scoops on cardio days and 1 scoop on days right before a second workout.

I've tried this product in both pill and powder form. In the pill form on my own dime, the product was sort of awesome. I'm not a big pill fan if I can get some flavored stuff, but SKALD's effectiveness made it an easy pill to swallow.

The powder form, which is what I'm reviewing here, had a lot to live up to...and it did. When it comes to fat burning products, you have the "thermogenics", which traditionally heat you up like no tomorrow and force you to sweat. SKALD is really not a "warming" kind of product, but you STILL get that shirt soaking sweat on. Within about 20 minutes of a cardio workout or a half hour of a lifting session, I'd get rather moist. At the end of an hour of cardio, I'm soaked from my brow to my buns. It helped me shed that creatine water quite quickly if I do say so myself.

The biggest and best benefit is the respiratory factor. What this means for your cardio is that you go and go and go. I had pretty great success when running Cellucor's Super HD years ago, SKALD was pretty much up there in that same regard. Everyone hates cardio and feeling like they are gasping for air and SKALD makes it feel like your lungs are YUUUUUUUUUGE. Without my performance enhancing supplements, I struggle to run for 5-7 minutes straight, with SKALD I could just set the treadmill to a pretty swift pace and just tune out. This benefit is a godsend for us meatheads who hate being "mobile" and "cardiovascularly healthy". This product is supposed to "enhance your mood" and I'd say by making me not hate cardio, it did that.

"Appetite Control" is an added claim, I didn't feel much of a physiological reduction in my appetite when running this product. I didn't particularly care about this, as I was looking to lose my water weight and it did well enough in that regard.

SKALD powder is I think only sold on Amazon and through the BELDT labs website. Currently it's retailing for $28 on Amazon. For the quality of the product, taste and results this is a damn good deal.

Side Effects

Nothing

Conclusion

SKALD powder is an amazing "fat burner" supplement that delivers as advertised and has some extremely solid breathing benefits which aid endurance to great levels during a workout. I've tried a number of fat burners in my day and SKALD is up there with the greats. On occasion, BELDT posts some sweet codes to take even more off the cost. If you can get this stuff in the <$25 range stock up and breathe well folks.
          • Cherry Limeade: 10/10