6.1

(Better than 5% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Super Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Beast Sports Nutrition. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
4.3
4.5
  July 4, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Libido
  • Price
  • Prop Blend
  • No Strength Or Mass Gain
  • Short Run Time At Max Dose

Well I think the title of my review pretty much breaks this one down. Super Test did not adequately perform for me. It has a prop blend for the important ingredients, is rather expensive and seems possibly underdosed.

Well I'm finally getting around to pumping all my reviews out. I seem to do better when I have a couple to do. Im 34 years old and try to work out in some fashion every day. Sometimes this isn't easy with three young kids and a full time job, but I do what I can. I am pretty experienced in the world of natty test boosters. I can't compare it to PHs because I've never gone down that road, but I know not to expect anything like that. At 34, I'm always looking to keep my test levels up.

Fenugreek and KSM-66 are the only big test boosting ingredients that we know that actual amount of. Everything else is jumbled into an unfortunate prop blend. At 2 servings a day, you get 600mg of fenugreek which seems like a pretty average dose. KSM-66 is also dosed at 300mg per serving which is a bit on the low side. I do find it ironic that these are the only two main test booster ingredients that they disclose on the label, and both of them are known to help boost libido. I find that funny because a slight libido boost was about all I got out of Super Test. The next thing on the label is the big prop blend which includes tribulus, which some people are skeptical of, but I have had decent luck with. Problem is, the prop blend is 800mg and has a bunch of other stuff, so i cant imagine you are getting much of anything. They did throw in some other nice side ingredients like milk thistle and cranberry extract. I like that stuff but I dont know how much you need it in a test booster. Overall, I think the ingredient profile is lacking.

I chose to take all of them in one dosing in the morning and kept it consistent throughout the run. The whole 3 week run.

This is going to be a short section but there is nothing I can do about it. I really didn't get anything out of this product. Nothing at all the first week, and a small boost in libido for the remainder of the 3 weeks. I used a really nice test booster pretty recently before this one so I had something good to compare it to. I'll always take a little boost in libido, but that can be accomplished much easier than purchasing a $30+ product. I did not notice any leaning effects or changes in strength at the gym. Perhaps if I used it for longer than 3 weeks it would have yielded better results. I wish all test boosters came in 8 week containers because I think they would get better reviews and produce better results.

Way too much to pay for something like this. 22 days worth for around $40 is not worth it.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Well sometimes you come across a bust. Its always unfortunate but that's what this site is for. No matter how poor a product performs for me i always appreciate when companies give us a chance to try it (unless its a $120 test booster). I would suggest taking a pass on this one. Thanks to SR and Beast for yet another fantastic opportunity!

Other Prices:
AllStarHealth   $39.66
Amazon   $42.08
Fitness First USA   $43.75

Overall
Overall
3.6
2.5
3.4
  June 26, 2018

• No Strength Or Mass Gain

Whats up guys here for another review of Super Test by BEAST sports nutrition. There was three main claims that this product gives on the label these include: increase in strength and mass, increase in healthy testosterone, and increase in liver and kidney support. Of these I feel I can only give an accurate rating but really there is nothing to explain as this product did nothing for me.

Pro-testosterone support factors
Fenugreek Extract - even though this is in the supporting testosterone category research has actually shown that it promotes hormone secretion in women
KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract - this has been shown to increase muscle strength, athletic performance and endurance in people who take it regularly
Male Support Complex (800mg)
Tribulus Extract - this is believed to improve immune support, make you have harder and consistent workouts and this is known to increase testosterone by %30-50%.
Suma Powder - the most important benefit this has is to improve energy but actually has a greater effect in women than men
Eurycoma longifolia Extract - known to support libido, increase energy and improve fertility
Nitric Oxide Factor
Agmatine SUlfate (500mg) - this is a biggy in this product. Agamtine sulfate has the ability to improve muscle pumps, provide better intra-workout energy, aiding in cognition, promotes leanness and muscle building
Anti-Estrogen Factors
Japanese Knotweed (200mg) - I did not really find much on the anti-estrogen factoring but I did find that it has the ability to improve cognition and control insulin levels.
White Button Mushroom (100mg) - this is included in many other herbs that has the ability to inhibit aromatase that has a role in the prevention of breast cancer. According to elitefitness.com this is the anti-estrogenic properties.
Liver and Kidney Factors
Milk Thistle Extract (200mg)- protects normal functions of the liver
Cranberry Extract (100mg) - helps protect normal functions of lover and kidneys, not much else I can say (lol!)
Anti-DHT Factors
Stinging Nettle Extract (150mg) - can help reduce the effects that may contribute to BPH in men
Plant Sterols (100mg) - plant sterols have there greatest effect on controlling cholesterol levels
Pumpkin Extract (20mg)

Mixability does not apply here as these were capsules. There was an odd taste with the capsule during and after taking them. I felt that after I took them in the morning and evening I burped up this weird taste more than likely from a variety of different ingredients included in this product. For dosing, I took them as described on the label, 1 serving in the morning and 1 serving at night both before my meals. One serving included 3-4 capsules.

This is THE section where the product fell very short for me. When contemplating whether or not to take this product I mainly considered what phase of lifting I was in. Since I have been trying to gain muscle and strength I figured "why not". Well I really feel that it was a waste of time. I did not feel any different in strength or muscle mass during or after taking this product. After the first couple weeks I figured it was one of those that you really have to be consistent in taking, so I just decided to take as described and perform my workouts. Now when I decided to perform strength or hypertrophy blocks I mainly go by templates. These programs have worked well for me in the past and I was in the process of completing one of the workouts. Well still nothing. I can't comment on the increase in liver and kidney nor increase in healthy testosterone. If there was an increase in testosterone then I more than likely would feel that. Like with the strength and mass I did not feel any objective improvements. I will say that there may have been a very mild improvement in energy once I took the product.

On Walmart.com you can get this product for $42.08 which is fairly pricey. On amazon.com I found this product for $49.98 but there is prime available so if you have that it may make it equal to the Walmart option. On the BEAST website you can get this product for $49.99 with shipping. All in all this product is expensive for my taste just because of the fact that it didn't work as well as I was hoping. These are all prices are for the 45 serving 180 capsule bottle.

Side Effects

no side effects for me

Conclusion

Overall I had a poor experience with this product. I feel that for other people this may work but I may lay off these types of products for a bit. I always encourage people to perform their own research before buying a product.

Other Prices:
AllStarHealth   $39.66
Amazon   $42.08
Fitness First USA   $43.75

June 1, 2018

• Alpha Feeling
  • Prop Blend

My review of Beast's Super Test. I want to give a huge shoutout to Beast for participating in the TROOP's program and sending me their testosterone booster to review!

I am a 27 year old Firefighter from Ohio. My main fitness goals are to maintain a solid shape for my profession and to build quality muscle / strength.

This supplement contains 6 different proprietary blends that make up their label. The first one is called "Pro testosterone support factors". That blend contains Fenugreek Extract and KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract both at 300mg. Those ingredients are both thought to boost your bodies natural testosterone levels. The next blend is called "Male support complex". It contains Tribulus Extract (whole plant) 40% Saponins, Suma (Pfaffia paniculata) (root) Powder, Cyanotis vaga (root) Extract, Chasteberry Tree (vitex) Extract (fruit), Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivillanum) (root) Extract std. 50% Saponins, Cissus quadrangularis (leaves) Extract, Eurycoma longifolia (root) Extract, Rhodiola rosea) 3% Rosavins (root) Extract and is 800mg. Those ingredients are meant to increase sexual health and wellness in men. The third blend is called "Nitric oxide factor" and its only ingredient is Agmatine Sulfate/Agmass at 500mg. That ingredient promotes vascularity, pump, and blood flow. The fourth blend is called "Anti estrogen factors". The ingredients in that are Polygonum cuspidatum (root) Extract 20% trans-Resveratrol at 200mg and White Button Mushrooms (Agaricus bisporus) Fruit Extract 10:1 at 100mg. Those ingredients are meant to lower the estrogen produced by your body to reduce its negative effects. The fifth blend is called "Liver and Kidney Factors". The ingredients in that blend are Milk Thistle Extract 80% Silymarin (seed) at 200mg and Cranberry Extract at 100mg. Those ingredients promote kidney and liver health while helping to detoxify the body. The sixth and last blend is called "Anti-DHT factors". Those ingredients are Stinging Nettle Extract at 150mg, Beta Sitosterol 42% at 100mg, and Pumpkin Extract (seed) (Cucurbita pepo) at 20mg. Those ingredients are meant to stop DHT from being overproduced causing some effects as hair loss and prostate damage. That sums up the ingredient profile. I liked the amount and the variety of ingredients and blends they used. They made it different than many other test boosters out there.

The product is in capsule form so there are no issues with taste or mixability. The dosing is about average actually compared to many test boosters that i have tried. The dose is 3-4 pills in the morning and 3-4 more pills in the evening. It is a bit of a hassle taking 6-8 pills for one supplement in which the times you take it are split.

I was really excited to try this product because Beast states on the label and their website that you can use this product if your testosterone levels are already normal. They state it will support your levels and possibly even raise them. This excited me because I do believe my levels are average or better already. When I first started taking this I didnt really notice any differences. After a week and a half to 2 weeks I began to notice some differences. I noticed that I was much quicker to arousal than normal. I definitely gain some nice strength gains. They weren't massive but I love seeing any improvement. I felt more confident or "alpha" if I may. Im not sure if this was directly from the supplement or me just being happy with the results. I did have some muscle gain but nothing to crazy. I was happy with the results I got seeing as how I am still fairly young and honestly wasnt expecting too much.

The cheapest I found this product was for 34.99 at supplementgeeks.com. That breaks down to roughly 77 cents per serving. Thats not a bad price per serving ratio. This value of this product is going to depend on what you are expecting out of it. If you are hoping to see a crazy huge increase in testosterone and feel totally changed then you will be quite upset. But on the other hand if you just want to see some minor little changes and boosts than you might be willing to pay for this supplement. I know I would in the future.

Side Effects

Increase in upper back acne. I assume thats contributed to possibly increasing testosterone a bit. Other than that no negative side effects were noted.

Conclusion

To conclude I give Beast a thumbs up on creating a different type of test booster. I think this product will stand out from others. I recommend this to anyone looking for a little boost. Again this will not help anyone with low T and they should see their doctor. I look forward to trying more of what Beast has to offer in the future!

5.6
4.4
  May 28, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Libido
  • Some Leaning Effect
  • Price
  • Prop Blend
  • Underdosed Ingredients
  • Short Run Time At Max Dose

Comprehensive, but too expensive for a short run.

Happy Memorial Day SR, here today to review the natty test booster Super Test by Beast Sports. At 36, I'm a fan of natty test boosters to help me break through plateaus and help in body composition, with some added bonuses of a libido boost. You won't get anything like PH like gains, but they can definitely help overall in the gym in my opinion. Here's how Super Test did for me.

A very comprehensive formula which I like, but some hits and misses. It's semi disclosed, with some ingredients disclosed and others in a prop blend. I do like most of the ingredients, but most are underdosed. The main test boosters are Fenugreek and KSM, which I'm a fan of, but at 300 mg they are a little light. Then we have a big prop blend of 800 mg with a lot of ingredients that include Tribulus, Longjack, etc. All of them are great ingredients, but who knows what you're getting so they are most likely very underdosed. Then we have some anti-estrogen factors with Reservatol, white button mushroom, anti-DHT with pumpkin seed, stinging nettle, and beta sitosterol. Again, all on the low dosed side. I do like they threw in some overall health ingredients with milk thistle and and cranberry extract, but again, the theme continues with them underdosed. I have had products that really do work synergistically so I didn't write this off, and it is a very comprehensive formula that addresses a lot of areas so I was down to see how Super Test worked for me.

No taste or mixability, 4 caps. Dosing is 4 caps, twice a day with a meal max dose. This is quite a few caps, and twice a day it's not the easiest protocol to follow. The max dose also hurts the value, more on that later.

Well bottom line, how did this work? Unfortunately, not that great for me. With most natty test boosters, it takes some time to really feel a difference. That's why most say give an 8 week run, Super Test included. A big problem with Super Test is at the max dose of 8 caps per day, you get a little over 3 weeks. The first week, I didn't really feel anything at all. I did feel some libido increase during the second week, and some slight body comp improvement with some leaning and definition the 3rd week. No real strength gains during the run, and a lot of the tell tale signs of a natty test boosters working were missing in aggression, hunger, acne, etc. Overall, I just didn't get much from this. This was even more noticeable since coming off a pretty good natty test booster/anti-estrogen in Arimidrol. Just not an option for me, especially at the price.

$45, and at max dose it give 3 weeks. Considering a natty test booster takes time, this run is just too expensive for me to buy again.

Side Effects

Some libido increase.

Conclusion

Comprehensive ingredient profile, but not effective enough and too expensive to run again.

May 9, 2018

• Increase Test
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Increase In Muscle Weight
  • Price

For the average lifter or fitness enthusiast, Super Test will be a nice addition to your supplement routine that will help you break plateaus and enhance your appearance.

Big thanks to Beast Sports for sending me Super Test to try out and review. The market is saturated with T boosters and all seem to promise the world, but few actually do anything for the end user. While the ultimate sign of if the product works is to have your T levels tested, it is often not an option for most users due to cost, so I am basing my results for this product off of how I felt and what I saw over the past 30+ days.

The ingredient profile is quite complicated with most of the ingredients being combined into a blend rather than a fully disclosed label:

Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 5 mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 26 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 14 mg

PRO-TESTOSTERONE SUPPORT FACTORS
Fenugreek Extract (seed) 50% Steroidal Saponins 300 mg

ANTI-DHT FACTORS
Stinging Nettle Extract (leaf) 150mg
Beta Sitosterol 42% (plant sterol) 100mg
Pumpkin Extract (seed) (Cucurbita pepo) 20mg

All of this is encapsulated within a dose of 4 pills.

A few highlights are that this includes some stapled ingredients such as Fenugreek and KSM-66 Ashwagandha Extract. Fenugreek has often been touted for its natural T boosting capabilities, and Ashwagandha has also been shown to reduce overall stress levels which in turn increases a feeling of well being and can reduce excess cortisol production which ultimately leads to a leaner looking body.

They included Agmatine in this but it is only at 500mg, which leads me to question why. If you run Agmatine you really do want to have a full serving of 1g for it to be genuinely effective so I think they could have done without it, or they should have added more.

The Male support complex is, unfortunately, the star of the show, but its a complex. We do not know if these herbs and roots are dosed at clinical levels, or if they are the low end of the dose, this complex is made up of a few known ingredients but most are relatively new to me and I do not have a lot of knowledge on them. It also appears to me that the one I tested has changed ingredients wise from the days of using things such as 25-d-spirosta-3,5-diene, 5 alpha furost-20(22)-en-12-one-3 beta, 26-diol, 5-alpha furostan-12-one-3-beta, 22, 26-triol, Protodioscin which to me is a good thing, because it is a more natural product rather than chemical compounds.

They added a liver and kidney helpers which is wonderful but might not be needed with the listed ingredients. Either way its better to be safe than sorry, and it can only benefit the user.

Tase and mixability are obsolete because these are capsules that you take.

The dosing is 3-4 pills twice a day preferably taken before the morning and evening meal for best results.

So moving on to effectiveness, I really did notice a difference while using this. After about 1 week of dedicated use, I notice that I was able to push more weight when lifting and overall "Alpha-ness" was increased. It was not a super roid rage I will kill everyone type feeling, but more of a confidant I know I could dominate everyone in this room feeling. Going back to pushing more weight, I have been focused on volume and muscle endurance a lot lately, but if I felt the need to see what my 1-3 rep max was, I had lost no strength and in fact, some maxes were going up. I find this beneficial because it tells me that it is helping in maintaining strength.

Another aspect that I could tell that this was working was libido was through the roof. It was like being in High School again. Sometimes all it took was a single thought and I was back into the thinking about baseball and cold shower days if you know what I mean. I normally do not have a problem with my libido so this sent me into overdrive.

I did notice an uptick in overall acne. As a 33-year-old this really isn't an issue for me anymore, so when it shows up then there is something going on.

Finally, my vascularity and muscle fullness was increased. It was nice, even if I had not gone to workout, my overall frame and appearance still maintained that fresh out of the gym fullness which is a nice bonus.

Value takes a strong hit on this product. The best I could find this for was $35 at supplementgeeks.com and even then if you take the max servings you will only get a 22 day supply so you are looking at $1.59 a serving. This is pretty pricey for a natural T booster and if you get too much higher in price you will be in the PH range which is a whole nother ball game with results.

Side Effects

Body acne and raging boners if you are not careful.

Conclusion

Simply put, I was happy with this. It did what it said it would, and delivered for the entire bottle. Most boosters start dying off in weeks 3-4 but this just kept going and going. While the price is a bit much, I think this has enough benefits to be worth it if you can find a good deal. Like I said, this is not going to turn you into Flex Lewis or some shredded super huge freak, but for your average gym goer, this will deliver enough to enhance the hard work that you have been putting in.

April 19, 2018

• Increased Aggression
  • Cost Depends On Where You Buy It

Overall I did see some successes with Beast Super Test, I just wish the tub had lasted a bit longer so I was able to really see its full effects.

Whats up SR, about time I drop my review of Beast Sports Nutritions "Super Test". I wanted to review this product as I am always looking for any edge in the gym, if having healthy or boosted test levels is available, then you bet I am going to give it a shot. Thank you to Beast and the Trooper program for hooking it up.

Alright, so we have quite the extensive panel here as well as some proprietary blends, so lets try and keep this short and to the point and only touch on the key pieces:

Pro-Testosterone Support Factors:
Fenugreek - 300mg (600mg per day)
KSM-66 Ashwaganda - 300mg (600mg per day)

Okay so here we have the Test boosting standard Fenugreek as well as some Ashwaganda which helps with stress and optimizing hormone levels. Please do keep in mind this product is a two scoop serving per day so you are getting clinical dosages.

Anabolic Support Complex:
this is a big mix of some different ingredients including: Puncturevine, Suma Root, Rhodiola and some other bits and pieces. Obviously with this being a proprietary blend we do not know if any of the above are in clinical doses, but we do know that they are all added in there in order to support Anabolic potential.

Nitric Oxide Factor:
Agmatine Sulfate - 500mg
Not totally sure I get the point of this, I suppose to help with blood flow and thus nutrient delivery?

Estrogen Control Factors:

DHT Control Factors:
Nettle Leaf - 150mg
Beta- Sitosterol - 102mg
Pumpkin Seed - 20mg

So as we can see this test booster does cover a variety of areas including estrogen and liver and kidney health. We do know that it is a Fenugreek base as opposed to a DAA based test booster and we can also see there are many unique ingredients used. Overall I would have rather seen some Bioperine for absorption as opposed to the Agmatine for Nitric Oxide, I also do like DIM as a standard estrogen blocker, but these are nitpicks.

I received the Powdered version of this product, it is also available in a pill form. The flavor I received was Iced-T, I was a little nervous as test boosters generally do not taste very good and I had heard rumours this was one of them. Honestly I was very pleased with the flavor, it was super easy to drink and went down no problem. Mixability was fine, but there are some sinkers/ grainy bits but with that many ingredients that is bound to happen, keep swirling as you drink. Dosing listed on the bottle is one scoop before morning meal and one scoop before evening meal, this was what I followed for my entire run.

Now for the most important part does it work and what does it do. Okay so I will break this down into the key test boosting categories to keep things simple and moving along.

Libido & Mood: This is the area of most note for me. It did not come on too strong, but about two weeks in I really noticed my libido had kicked up a notch. I was ready to go anytime anywhere. However along with that did come some increases in aggression, never anything bad, but there were definitely situations in which I got angrier then normal and I felt that especially in the gym when I missed a lift or a weight. This is both good and bad, because on one hand sometimes I was able to refocus that aggression and hit the weights, other times it led to more frustration then anything.

Muscle Building and Strength: So I did gain some muscle while taking this product, I was also using Beast's Creature at the time and found the two in conjunction did give me some noticeable strength increases as well as some more definition and size in my arms and quads in particular. Nothing to the point of people questioning my natty status, but I did get a few compliments here are there based upon the shirt I chose to wear that day.

Liver and Kidney Support: Now this is super hard for me to gauge because I don't have any liver or kidney issues and I am not using this as a PCT, so I really don't know what to put here other then I did not have any liver or kidney issues while taking this.

Okay so value on this runs an average of $40-50 for the powdered version, keep in mind this is a 45 serving tub at 2 servings per day meaning its only a 22.5 day quantity, not sure I understand the reasoning, would rather see it be a full month supply. This obviously gives it a high price point, however right now it can be found on Amazon for 27.99, which in my mind is a great price point, so if you are considering I would jump on it now.

Side Effects

Some acne on my back and shoulders, not mad about this because it means I likely had higher test levels.

Conclusion

In conclusion I was impressed with Super Test, I liked the strength gains and the boosts to my libido, I do however wish I got to take a full months supply, because several of the effects did take a few weeks to really come through. Factor in the great price point on Amazon right now and I think this is worth a shot. Well done Beast.
  • Iced T: 7/10

March 3, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Muscle Endurance
  • Increased Vascularity
  • Some Fat Loss
  • Increased Aggression
  • Increased Strength
  • Price
Hey guys, I'm glad that I'm finally getting around to reviewing this Super Test that I ended up getting for free. If anyone remembers from back in November there was a huge gaff with Pharma Pro (sister company of Beast Sports Nutrition) regarding samples and shipping. Long story short Beast decided they'd hook me up with Super Test, Beast Mode (preworkout) and a Shaker Cup for free. Just want to thank Beast for being very cordial and understanding about the whole Pharma Pro ordeal, I have nothing but good things to say about their PR dept. Now on to the goods.

Background/Label Claims

Super Test is a pretty novel Test Boosting/Estrogen Inhibiting complex that also includes NO support and Liver/Kidney Detox support. This leads me to believe that Beast made this product with intentions for it to be taken as part of a PCT, but I took it as a stand alone and it definitely held its own. I can't exactly comment on what many of the ingredients are intended to do because they are crazy scientific extracts lol. For instance: 25-d-spirosta-3,5-diene, 5 alpha furost-20(22)-en-12-one-3 beta, 26-diol, 5-alpha furostan-12-one-3-beta, 22, 26-triol, Protodioscin???? Yeah... can't exactly rattle off background info on this like I can for something like Aminos or Beta Alanine. What I CAN tell you about is what I experienced, which you'll read shortly.

The few ingredients I recognize: fenugreek, arginine, citrulline, milk thistle, and cranberry extract. By including these in the complexes I can see that this sup is intended to boost testosterone, "boost" NO (but the complex is severely under dosed), and improve liver function.

The label claims to "maximize test", "enhance libido", "inhibit estrogen", "detox liver and kidney", and "increase mass/strength". I can't speak much on the actual test increase/estro decrease without bloodwork, but I definitely experienced the "alpha male" feeling common with many test boosters and similar to the feeling I had with D-Pol. I also did noticed that my strength and endurance experienced nice jumps, but not mass. I actually lost weight while cycling this. Check out my log for further info: http://supplementreviews.com/forum/index.php?topic=17484.0.

Profile: 7.5

Like I said, many of these complexes are WAY over my head, so I can't praise or knock this for that. I like the inclusion of the fenugreek because that has gotten some positive responses on this site. But I CAN knock this for including arginine as an NO booster (HATE THIS) and only making the NO support complex 500 mg. Seriously, what is that supposed to do?! Anyways, here's the truncated version of the label because if I put the whole thing it would take forever lol:

Per 4 pills:
5 mg Vitamin B6, 22.5 mg Magnesium, 13.5 mg Zinc, 1000 mg Anabolic Testosterone Support Complex, 184 mg Cynaotis Vaga Extract, 500 mg NO Support Complex, 200 mg Estrogen Control Factors, 150 mg DHT Control Factors, 190 mg Liver/Kidney Detoxification Support.

(whole label: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/test.html)

Value: 7

Again, got this for free, so my value is a 10. But actual value is not all that great, the lowest price I've found this at is $40/bottle and it's usually around $50 in most places. This means $1.67/day. FWIW DAA is a fraction of that price, and many test boosters can be had for less in the majority of places (Animal Stak, Isa-Test GF, hell even Prime is cheaper usually).

Usage: 9

Can't find too much wrong here. I took 3 pills twice a day so it would last me the full 30 days instead of 4 pills 2x a day, which would only last ~22 days. Very simple directions: take 3-4 caps before morning and evening meals. I would follow this on off days and on workout days I'd just take the morning dose with my preworkout drink (Beast Mode).

Taste/Mixability: N/A

Again, pills. No problems. No weird burps, smells or tastes of the caps.

Effectiveness: 8

Okay, here's where I can better explain to you what this product did for me instead of trying to sift through what it's SUPPOSED to do by checking the ingredients. While I took this, I experienced that whole "alpha male" thing for pretty much the entire bottle, probably even more so than when I took D-Pol. I also noticed that my facial hair was growing back EXTREMELY fast, acne was up slightly (the whole time), and aggression was also up more so than when on D-Pol. All of these together lead me to believe that it does what it says in terms of test boosting. Also, I don't think it's humanly possible for a 19 yr old college kid's libido to "increase", but I'll take it as a win that it didn't decrease at all lol.

The ironic part is that I did see improved vascularity from this product at all times when dosing this. However, I don't credit much of this to the weak ass NO complex, I credit this more as a side effect of increased test and the drying effect of decreased estro. Along with the vascularity, my muscles actually felt fuller a lot of the time, but they didn't look "bloated" or watery, they looked more solid.

I actually LOST weight while taking this product. I went from 179 to 173. But, like I said in my RecoverPro review, I credit this to the changes in my split. Just because I didn't gain mass doesn't mean that this product is bunk. I gained strength while leaning out a bit, and I believe a lot of that came from the test boost coming from Super Test.

Overall: 8

I enjoyed my whole experience with Super Test. All of the tangential signs of increased test (facial hair, acne, aggression, etc.) where there in full force, so even though I'm 19 I'm confident this was not just a placebo affect that led to all my strength gains. HOWEVER, value strikes once again. I can't honestly recommend this unless you're willing to drop upwards of $50 on a novel test booster (and I say "novel" because I have to do more research on the ingredients before I can state if they're effective or not). I CAN recommend this to someone who has cash to blow and is looking for a test booster, but that demographic is a very, very small one.

I am impressed with both the product and the way the company handled my situation, but I'm disappointed in the price tag. It pains me to say it, but this is a thumbs sideways for me...

May 4, 2011

• Price
hey everyone doing another test review. I started taking this for 3 days when i was told by my doc to stop taking t-boosters for now. but i got the ok and finished the bottle the other day.

price=7 i got this for 50bucks on sale. its pricey but not the most expensive one out there

strength=6 i didnt really see any boost here. outside of any normal gains i was disappointed.

fullness=10 i felt so ripped while on this. everthing just looked bigger on me

sideeffects=9 nothing weird here. a few extra pimples. but no extra libido or anyhting else

profile=8 an ok amount of zinc, a list way to large to type but they have protein synthisis compond, dht control, estogen control factors, there annabolic test complex which didnt have any tribulus which supprised me. plus magnisium and some b-6. one good thing here is that they did put in some Milk Thistle and cranberry extact for some liver support

well i would recommend this again only if its on sale. you do feel like a champ while on this, every muscle is just a little larger. its pricey and i wish this gave me some extra strength but its a decent product

February 4, 2011

• Increase In Muscle Weight
  • Libido Decreased A Lot
Just finished a bottle yesterday. Look for deals online, its pretty expensive for a product that lasts only 20 days. I bought this on a site that was running a one day special a few months ago and got it for low $30's.

-Weight before 220
-Working out 5 days a week with 2 rest days
-7 min cardio before workout and 7 min after
-Reps have always been 5-10 range for all exercises
-Diet has been about 250-275 grams of protein per day with medium carb intake

Products I have been taking for months prior to this and during completion of the bottle:

Dymatize Whey Elite
Opti-Men Multi
Sci-Fit-Kre-Alkalyn 1500

Initially was taking 4 pills 2X per day with meals. One with breakfast/One with dinner.

1st week-slight increase in aggression/agitated/easily annoyed and a lot of headaches which I rarely get and attributed them to the product so I lowered the dosage to 3 pills 2X a day and the headaches went away

2nd week-began to feel a great sense of well being, for example my gf would freak out over something and instead of arguing back I would just talk normally to resolve the issue and definitely noticed an increase in vascular appearance of muscles. Downside, my libido decreased significantly which I was expecting the opposite (if anyone knows why, please provide some insight) bc I was not happy about this at all

3rd Week and after-sense of well being increased, muscles were looking a lot more vascular, and had a more energy, did not have that dragging to the gym feeling but libido was still wrecked on this, no desire at all

My final weight after one month was 225 a gain of 5 pounds that definitely was not fat weight, all muscle. I could also see my abs slightly peeking through (mid section is flat but not tone).

I only gave this product a 6 because it crushed my libido altogether. But I would definitely try it (maybe u will not have the same reaction, because the end results were quite positive.