Creature Reviews

By: Beast Sports Nutrition

Creature is an Other Creatine Product manufactured by Beast Sports Nutrition. It can be in the form of creatine chelate, Ethyl Ester or Nitrate. These are different forms of creatine that may or may not be more effective than monohydrate.

July 5, 2018

• Prop Blend

Well I have made it to my final Beast Sports review. I can't believe anyone is still reading them. It's what happens when you procrastinate and leave things till the last minute. Luckily I keep notes on my products while I use them in anticipation for getting busy and not immediately getting my review up. I will work to get better at that. Anyhow, Creature was what I expected from a creatine blend, despite once again seeing ingredients mixed into a prop blend. I never like to load creatine regardless of how much it helps, and I didn't to it with Creature. That being said, I still saw some nice gains that are typical of creatine usage and enjoyed my time with this one.

This being my fifth review in a few days, I think you know everything you need to know about me. In terms of Creatine, I always use creapure as I find it yields the best results. Like I said above, I don't usually do a loading period, I just jump right into it. The hardest part about creatine for me is keeping up with taking it every day, and then wondering if I'm screwed when I miss a day. What can you but try.

The Creature advanced Creatine blend is made up of 5 different types of Creatine, including Creapure, which is what I usually use. The blend totals at 4,000mg, which with two doses a day, is a good number for me. I would usually shoot for 5-10g of creatine a day in my prime. 8g is a perfect number. No way of telling how much of each type is in a scoop, but I like the mixture of types they used. Creapure, Di-Creatine-Malate, Creatine Anhydrous, Crea-Trona (which I havent seen before) and Creatine Gluconate. There is a second 90mg ingredient blend that has Banaba and Cinnamon Bark in it. Others have broken down these ingredients already so I won't go on about them. Overall I like the Creatine Blend.

I received the Beast Punch flavor and it was pretty good. I like things not overly sweet and this one was just like that. Mixability was as I would expect for a creatine product, maybe a little bit better than average. Always a little something left at the bottom of the shaker but nothing major. I usually dosed this one scoop pre workout and one scoop post workout.

Well quick and to the point this stuff worked. The gains were there. Nothing massive, just what I expect from a nice run with Creapure. Big thing here was no bloating. That's a huge plus for me when it comes to creatine. Everything was on par with my usual use of creatine and that is fine with me. Probably my shortest effectiveness section but that's the real deal.

I've found this for as low as 16 bucks. Can you really complain with that?

Side Effects

More peeing. No bloating.

Conclusion

Try it. It's a good creatine blend option. Beast sports ended up being about 50% success for me. Thanks for reading all my crazy last minute reviews. Huge thanks to beast for sending all these products out and being patient for my reviews. Thank you to anyone who read this and especially anyone who read all of my recent ones!
  • Beast Punch : 8/10

June 21, 2018

• Slight Bloating
  • Upset Stomach

Creatine in my opinion is one of the staples in my supplement stack. I was extremely excited to see this pop up on my board and be able to give it a shot!

Thank you to beast sports nutrition and the SR troops for making this happen!

Creature provides a blend of 5 creatines containing 4g. Creatine mono di-creatine malate, creatine anhydrous, crea-trona and creatine gluconate.

1g of optimizers (Not sure exactly what this does)

Other than that it is a very basic ingredient profile. sucralose for the sweetner and no artificial dyes. Instead they use beet extract.

I got the fruit punch flavor and it was extremely good! Just one scoop of this mixed into some water or.... if you are crazy like me straight to the mouth and wash it down with water. I always took this after every one of my workouts. To me it makes more sense to take it after a workout that way when the muscles are exhausted and are looking for nutrients etc this will absorb better... but that's just my thinking.

This product was extremely effective. i do not respond to just creatine mono...learned that the hard way sadly. So a product that contains all of these different forms of creatine is much more beneficial... i definitely did see more size and strength gains. nothing ridiculous and i did experience a very very small water retention but nothing that i freaked out about. i did forget to take it a few times and did notice a little water loss but i also think it was because my eating has not been the best. Sometimes I would wake up flat and others with some size.... diet has been all over lately.

Tiger fitness has it at $15.99 for 60 servings which to me is a steal!

Side Effects

only side effect that i got was upset stomach every now and then after taking it. But nothing serious.

Conclusion

To me this product is up on my buy forever list! I loved the gains that I got from it and how much it actually helped me out. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone out there that does not see results with just regular creatine mono. some people might get upset stomachs so i would watch out on that part. Other than that lift and grind it out!
  • Beast Punch : 10/10

June 6, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Bloating/water Retention
  • Strength Gains
  • AMAZING Taste
  • Fair Price
  • Prop Blend

Cheesiest title ever? Yup!
Here's the long and short: Creature is a creatine blend that tastes great, mixes easily, and delivers all the expected benefits of creatine from any other source, with minimal sides (if any) at a price tag that's just slightly higher than what you might find for alternative less tasty/dissolvable alteratives.

What's up SR and thank you to Beast Sports for not only participating, but for also waiting longer than they should have without putting up a stink about my review being late.

Creatine falls into the category of things I don't keep in my rotation steadily, but enjoy adding now and again to get over plateaus, bang out some extra reps, and make my muscles look a little bigger. I also find it helps me recover from injuries faster and shortens recovery time.

Creature enticed me into selecting it to review after I saw others raving about the flavor, and because of the blend that it seemed other reviewers weren't sold on over the typical monohydrate.

My workouts lately, including during this run, have been almost entirely focused on strength with only minimal cardio at the end and not every day. I typically workout 4-5 times per week, starting each day with a quick warmup followed by a compound lift before isolating between legs, push, pull, or arms. When I hit the 5th workout of the week I incorporate anything I could've hit harder and usually do something in each of those categories.

Creature provides a blend of 5 creatines, including monohydrate, di-creatine malate, creatine anhydrous, crea-trona (new to me), and creatine gluconate. Each scoop hits you with 4g of this blend.

You also get "optimizers" which I assume are the "nutraceuticals" referred to on the label that help you maximize each dose (aka absorb?). You get about 1g of optimizers as well.

There is no indication how much of each type of creatine or optimizer is included within the blend, so it's really not worth breaking down each one separately. However, I will say it was interesting to get to try Crea-Trona which is produced by the same manufacturer as creapure, which is the creatine I (and many others) consider to be the gold standard of monohydrate. Supposedly the double-buffered creatine in crea-trona helps your creatine levels stay elevated even during high intensity exercise.

Beast uses sucralose for a sweetener, and the product contains no artificial dyes but instead uses beet extract for color.

Taste: Beast Punch was one of the best tasting supplements I've had in a while. It is pretty simple, but I found it really enjoyable regardless. It wasn't overwhelmingly sweet and didn't try to get fancy. It's just red juice that tastes kind of fruity. I could drink it all day.

Mixability: Anyone who's use creatine knows it usually doesn't mix at all, but Creature actually did. It would take a while (i.e. 10-15 minutes), but if I shook it enough and had enough patience I could actually get it to a point where there was nothing settling. I'm not entirely sure how they did that, but I'm impressed.

Dosing: The nice thing about creatine is you don't need to be anal about timing your dose. It will store in your muscles until you need it. I took 2 scoops daily, usually one right after my workout, and one before bed. I tried to avoid taking it with a ton of food, but usually tried to incorporate some simple carbs to further assist absorption. I didn't do any major loading early on.

There were a couple things I noticed while taking Creature that were unique compared to when I've taken normal monohydrate in the past. First, no loading. Within 2 days I was starting to see an increase in my reps from the week before. As time progressed my numbers continued to stay heightened, but I was also overlapping with other supplements that helped with this. The initial increase I definitely attribute to Creature though. Also, no bloating. This is really something that would normally go in side effects, but I was taking about 8g of creatine a day and had no noticeable water retention.

Beyond that it seemed fairly standard. I was getting good workouts throughout my entire run, but this was also part of a stack including other things that attributed to that.

The one knock I'll give in terms of effectiveness is I think it became a drag on my cardio. I've experienced this with creatine in the past, both mono and gluconate, but when I was running after my lift I'd often cramp in my hamstrings. It was never severe, but I then noticed it in my triceps and it became more common after my workouts when I was relaxing than normal. Luckily it was never one of those crazy-lock-your-muscles-up-and-spaz sort of cramps.

I was able to find this for as little as $18.49 for 60 servings from IllPumpYouUp.com which is really not bad. There are definitely less expensive options out there, but probably not ones that are worthwhile, that taste good, that dissolve, and that don't give you any sides. Your paying here for what you don't have to deal with in your creatine basically.

Side Effects

Slight cramping while resting after heavy lifts and during cardio.

Conclusion

Overall I liked this creatine and would recommend it if asked. It would be especially good for people who are flavor sensitive or who normally get side effects when taking a monohydrate option, or who are turned off by suspended powders as opposed to ones that dissolve. Is it wildly different than any other creatine? No. You're not going to see any major differences between this and a quality monohydrate in the long run most likely. So if price is your main driver, maybe it isn't for you. But for me, I'd definitely buy it again.
  • Beast Punch : 8/10

May 18, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Taste Great
  • Fair Price
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Size
  • Bloat Free
  • Prop Blend

A great tasting, fair priced, and effective product that contains 5 different creatine sources with optimizers in a prop blend.

I want to thank Beast Sports Nutrition for this opportunity. I haven't used creatine consistently for awhile and I thought this was a great time to test a blend.

Starting off is their "Creature 5x Complex" blend containing 5 different creatine sources for a total of 4g.

1. Creatine Monohydrate - the most well known and studied source of creatine. It doesn't seem to be from Creapure which is the purest form of creatine monohydrate, but that's okay.

2. Di-Creatine Malate - this is creatine combined with malic acid. Malic acid alone helps with ATP production, so combining the two makes sense. I like that this is in here.

3. Creatine Anhydrous - this is creatine with the water molecule removed. By removing the water, creatine will be more dominant. I think that's smart to have in here.

4. Crea-Trona (Buffered Creatine) - ever heard of Kre-Alklyn? This is that, yet better. Kre-Alklyn is only buffered with sodium carbonate. While Crea-Trona is buffered with both sodium carbonate and sodium bicarbonate. This is how it's known as a double buffer creatine. I like that this is in here.

5. Creatine Gluconate - this is gluconic acid and creatine combined. This is a unique creatine. Gluconic acid is derived from glucose, which should help increase absorption for creatine. I think this is smart to have in here.

*I really like the sources selected. I feel this blend hits all angles. Each offer their own unique way in helping ATP production. I don't know the dosing of each, but Creatine Monohydrate is the first ingredient which means it's the highest dosed. This could just be mostly that with the others hanging around, or this could be an accomplished ratio hidden behind a blend. I'll never know. But, I do know it works.

Ending off is their "Creatine Optimizers" blend at 92.5mg containing:

Banaba Leaf Extract
Biotin 1%
Cinnamon Bark Extract as Cinnulin PF
Chromium Picolinate

*I don't feel the need to go into specific details as the point of this blend is to help increase the absorption of the ingredients in this product. Each ingredient in this blend offers their own unique way in aiding in glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity. This is really smart and always helpful. I really like that these are here to help everything work better.

Taste- it tasted great. It's called Beast Punch and I'm pretty sure it's fruit punch. It tasted how any fruit punch flavor should taste. I usually mixed it in with my aminos which changed things, but it tasted just fine stand alone.

Mixability - it mixes just fine. If you let it sit, then some content will settle to the bottom. A simple re-shake here and there helps that. Or else that last sip is nasty. When mixed with aminos, it mixed just fine.

Dosing - I took two scoops a day. The directions actually recommend two scoops. This is why it's 60 servings. I took two scoops due to the unknown amounts. I just wanted to make sure I was getting what I needed. I took one scoop in the morning with my aminos and another scoop with aminos post workout. On Sundays when I rest, I took 2 scoops in the morning with aminos. I surely will miss doing this.

Despite the blend, this is still 4g of Creatine. And creatine is known to work no matter what the source is. In saying that, this product worked for me. I haven't been on creatine for awhile, so it was nice to be using this. I definitely increased in strength and size. I can tell I have been more "full" lately. When I think creatine, I think ATP-PC System and this definitely helped increase my fatigue threshold. The later I fatigue, the more work I can do. And I have been doing more lately. This product increased my volume through helping me lift heavier and longer. More volume which is more work equals more muscle. Since finishing this I do fear a little that I will lose some progress. That's how good I feel it worked. I'll either purchase this to continue or try others to compare. Either way, since I've been taking this I have seen an increase in my progress.

I see the price ranges from $18-$24. That's a really fair price for how unique the profile is. Can't complain at all about the value.

Side Effects

I had no side effects and I thank that to the Creatine Optimizers. No bloating. Nothing. The optimizers really topped everything off and I appreciate whatever ratio that blend is.

Conclusion

Overall, this product did what it was suppose to do. The last time I used creatine it was just monohydrate. I feel this did an overall better job in helping me gain progress compared to just taking monohydrate alone. Even though you could go cheaper with another product, the price is very fair for the profile. The optimizers bring me confidence as it's nice to have them in there compared to not. Even though this worked, I can't give it a 100% due to the prop blend. Prop blends bother me. Other than that, I definitely recommend.
  • Beast Punch : 10/10

May 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Bloating/water Retention
  • Expensive Compared To Monohydrate

My first experience with a creatine blend and Beast Sports delivered. I chose this product to review because I wanted to compare the effectiveness of a blended creatine to the usual creatine monohydrate.

Creatine monohydrate is without a doubt the most well researched and studied workout supplement and a staple of most lifters' daily stack. I personally cycle on and off of creatine regularly, but I've recently taken an interest and began researching blended creatines. After a short period of cycling off of creatine, I decided to give Beast Sports Creature a try as my first creatine blend.

Creature uses a blend of 5 different creatines in a proprietary blend:

Creatine monohydrate - The most well known and researched form of creatine
Di-creatine Malate - A form of creatine bonded with malic acid which is said to increase absorption, making the creatine more bioavailable.
Creatine anhydrous - A form of creatine monohydrate that has been processed to remove water. Aside from providing a higher "gram for gram" amount of creatine, it has not been shown to be any more effective than monohydrate.
Buffered creatine - A creatine compound made up of monohydrate combined with sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) believed to increase absorption
Creatine Gluconate - Creatine bonded with a glucose ion. The glucose is believed to increase absorption rates.

All of this totals at to 4000mg of creatine per serving, although we don't know how much of each type of creatine we are getting due to the prop blend. Simply put, the different types of creatine in the blend are simply creatine molecules bonded to other molecules that are supposed to increase absorption rates as well as reducing bloating, water retention, and possible gastric distress.

Creature also contains a creatine optimizer compound:

Banaba leaf extract - a supplement known to reduce the metabolizing of carbohydrates in the intestine, increasing deposition into cells from the blood stream. It would appear that the inclusion of this ingredient is meant to assist creatine absorption by making it more capable to pass into the blood stream before being metabolized in the intestines.
Cinnamon Bark PE - another supplement known to reduce insulin tolerance and improve how effectively glucose is used and absorbed in cells.
Biotin - a B vitamin which may have some effects on metabolizing glucose and insulin secretion, however scientific studies in this regard are lacking.
Chromium Picolinate - A supplement believed to increase insulin sensitivity, although scientific studies have showed very limited benefits, if any at all.

This compound seems designed to lower the body's insulin sensitivity, which would seem intended to increase glucose absorption. It is believed that creatine absorption can be increased by taking creatine alongside simple carbohydrates such as dextrose. The idea is that the quickly absorbing dextrose will somewhat carry the creatine into cells. This premise is the basis behind creatine gluconate.

Taste: 7/10
I requested and was provided the Citrus flavor. Typically I use unflavored creatine powders and mix them with my pre and post workout supplements, so this product provided a nice change. The flavor was pretty good, quite similar to lemon lime Gatorade. I did have to adjust the amount of water I used a bit to find the best taste. For me, the sweet spot was right around 10-12oz of water. I probably would have rated this flavor a little higher, however towards the end of the tub, I'd say the last week or so, I began to notice a somewhat strong bitterness beginning to creep in to the flavor. I'm not sure if this was a psychological effect of me just tiring of the taste, or if maybe the tub had been affected by humidity or some other factor.

Mixability:
Mixability was about on par with most other creatine supplements I have used. I was somewhat disappointed by that, considering some of the forms of creatine in this blend are supposed to be more water soluble than monohydrate. I always mixed this product into a water bottle and found that even shaking and swirling it before each sip left a heavy amount of sinkers and residue. This may be improved by using a shaker cup.

Dosing:
One scoop twice a day (I did not utilize a "loading phase"). This equates to a total of 8g of creatine, which is slightly above the typically recommended 5g maintenance dosage for creatine mono.

Creature did exactly what I expect from my creatine. After a few days of supplementation, I began to feel the same familiar fullness in my muscles that I typically get after a loading phase of creatine mono. Considering I had not done a loading phase, it would seem as though the claims of better absorption were being met.

As the month progressed, I saw significant increases in strength. I was routinely able to increase the amount of weight I used for most of my lifts from week to week. I began taking this product in the second month of my three month strength block (where my reps and workouts are all geared towards increasing overall strength) and saw exponentially higher increases in strength as opposed to the first month. I also noticed that I could consistently lift heavier for more reps as well.

Towards the end of this run, I could see a fairly significant increase in my muscularity. I felt bigger than I had prior to starting this supplement, all despite cutting somewhere between 10-12 pounds between the time I started and finished taking it. The size and thickness of my muscles seemed to have increased noticeably.

One of the claimed benefits by Beast Sports that I did not experience however, was increased recovery. I did not find that Creature helped with reducing any muscle fatigue or soreness in the days post workout. Granted, this may have been a result of my cutting phase, as weight cutting is known to reduce the body's ability to recover.

Now, clearly Creature was effective at doing all of the things expected of a creatine supplement. The big question is, how does it compare to tried and true creatine monohydrate? Personally, I felt as though I began to see the benefits of this product more quickly than I would with creatine mono. However, by the end of the cycle, I did not feel that this product had provided any significant advantages over the effects I would have experienced from using creatine monohydrate for the same amount of time. Essentially, while the creatine blend seemed to accelerate the effects and provide the benefits a little faster, in the end the final results were about on par with what I have experienced with monohydrate. This should have no negative bearing on the effectiveness of this product. It is still a great creatine supplement, it just does not seem to present any significant advantage to using it over monohydrate.

The cheapest price I could find for this product was $17.99 at supplementgeeks.com, which is not bad for a 60 serving container. At about $0.30 a serving this is somewhat on the higher end of the creatine spectrum, although reasonable. If you take two servings a day though, as suggested, that decreases the value significantly when compared to creatine monohydrate. The increased price and lack of significant advantages to this blend knock a few points off in the value category.

Side Effects

Some dehydration initially, which improved after the first week or two. Nothing unusual for creatine supplementation.

Conclusion

Creature, when viewed as a standalone creatine supplement, is a great tasting and effective option at a solid price point. It absorbs well with no negative side effects and provides excellent strength gains. It's weakness however, comes when it is viewed in comparison against the cheaper and equally as effective creatine monohydrate. It's sort of like comparing a BMW to a Honda. Both will get you to the same place just the same as the other, but one will leave you with more money to spend on gas.
  • Citrus: 7/10

April 16, 2018

• Expensive Compared To Monohydrate

As someone who likes to experiment with different creatine sourcing, I was pleasantly surprised by the gains I was able to achieve while taking Creature by Beast Sports Nutrition

Whats up SR, sorry for the delay in my posting of this review, life happens sometimes and we fall behind. I chose to review this product based upon my starting a new hypertrophy based program (Julian Smith's Daily Pump) and I am always curious about different creatine sources and blends. Shoutout to the Trooper program and Beast for sending this my way.

Alright, so as already established this is a blended creatine, meaning simply that there are multiple creatine sources within this product, as well as a creatine optimizing blend to help the body better absorb/ use the creatine. The blend is as follows:

Creature Advanced Creatine Complex (4000mg) - Creatine monohydrate (Creapure), Di-Creatine malate, Creatine Anhydrous, Crea-Trona (Buffered creatine), Creatine Gluconate

Now as we can see this is giving us 5 different creatine sources, with the primary being Creatine Monohydrate (as studies with it have been done in the 5g range). Unfortunately we do not know exactly how much of each creatine there is in each serving. But with the uptake blend we can get away with some lower dosages then normal. The use of the different kinds of creatine gives the user a benefit because if one of the sources does not work or absorb well, then perhaps one of the others will. I do like that they used the Patented versions of several of the creatines, really shows they went for quality with their blend.

Insulinogenic Co-Factors Blend (90mg): Banaba Leaf Extract, Cinnamon Bark PE, Biotin and Chromium Picolinate

These are used in conjunction with the creatine to help the body better absorb and use the creatines. I really like to see this in a creatine product, while just a plain creatine is nice, I enjoy seeing other bits and pieces thrown in for absorption because some types of creatine (such as monohydrate) have a lower absorption rate in the body when compared to other kinds (hence why monohydrate is dosed the highest).

I received the Pink Lemonade flavor, this was very pleasant and I enjoyed it during my entire run with the tub. Mixability is a little shaky, but to be fair that is to be expected from a creatine, especially one with monohydrate used in the blend. There is a grainy or sandy texture towards the bottom, so be sure to keep swirling it around as you get closer and closer to the bottom. Dosing for me was exactly as prescribed on the tub, one scoop pre workout and one scoop post workout on training days, two scoops on non training days as well. This gave me 8g of creatine per day.

Alright so lets get to the good stuff, what did this do for me: The first thing I really noticed towards the end of the tub was the strength gains I was making, while I was not doing any heavy one rep maxes on my new program, I was however noticing weight increases week to week, this was especially noticeable on my push movements for some reason, but overall I did find my numbers increasing. For example I went from doing Dumbbell shoulder press with 85lb dumbbells for 6 reps to using the 95lb dumbbells by the end of the tub. Pretty solid jump if you ask me. The other thing I really noticed was my muscles felt fuller, while they may not have gotten a whole lot larger (made some small gains), I did feel fuller and thus felt stronger and more confident that Creature was working. Overall I did notice some muscle gains, I did not take measurements before starting the tub unfortunately so I cant give concrete numbers, but my quads and arms definitely added some size during the month I was running Creature. When paired with the actual gain in strength I am impressed with what i was able to achieve on Creature. As for increased recovery (another claim made by Beast), I cant honestly say I really noticed anything significant here, I was recovering pretty well before taking this product and this did not change (either positively or negatively) while taking this.

This can be found for as low as $19.95 on Illpumpyouup.com for the 60 serving tub (aka 30 day supply) which has a value of $0.33 per serving or $0.66 per day, which is honestly a really good deal in my mind. Yes, it is more expensive then a pure monohydrate (which is one of the cheapest supplements out there), but if you don't respond well to strictly monohydrate I do recommend giving this a shot

Side Effects

Some stomach issues a few of the mornings I took this, but it passed pretty quickly.

Conclusion

In conclusion you can mark me down as a fan of Beast's Creature. The unique blend paired with the absorption blend allowed me to see some strength and muscle gains during my run. If you are someone who does not react well to a standard creatine I do recommend giving this a shot, especially at the 2 scoop dosage, can't go wrong with 8g of creatine and some added bits and pieces in my mind. Well done Beast, well done.
  • Pink Lemonade: 8/10

9.1
7.1
  April 13, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strenght Gain
  • Muscle Hypertophy
  • Expensive Compared To Monohydrate

Whats up guys here for another review this time for Beast Creature a creatine supplement made to provide you with all your creatine needs. I love creatine and my body responds well to it, that is why I decided to scoop this one up. After taking a variety of types I have not found one type that works best over another. For me creatine supplements are also a good supplement to be adding when trying to get a little bulk for the summer months.

Creatine 5x Complex (4000mg) - creatine monohydrate, Di-creatine malate, creatine anhydrous, buffered creatine, creatine gluconate - With creatine monohydrate there have been studies showing increase creatine levels in males who frequently take it by 10-40%. Creatine has also been proven to increase exercises capacity by 70%, but as I will state below I didn't find this to be one of the benefits for me. Then only different between the buffered creatine and regular creatine monohydrate is that the buffered creatine is created from creatine monohydrate to protect it during digestion and prevents it from being broken down too quickly. With creatine gluconate, creatine is combine with glucose ion which helps the creatine be pushed throughout the body more rapidly allowing it to be absorbed rapidly.

Creatine Optimizer (92.5mg) - Banaba leaf extract, Biotin, Cinnamon Bark extract, chromium picolinate - These are actually made to increase your body's insulin sensitivity. I can't really tell why Beast does this but the thought is that when you increase the body's insulin sensitivity (decrease insulin) then your body does a better job absorbing nutrients from the food you take it. This would mean that yo can absorb the creatine better. Normally people want an insulin spike when taking creatine, but beast may have it figured out.

Good taste and very average mixability. I received the citrus flavor which was lucky for me because I normally prefer this flavor. In this supplement it contained 4 grams of creatine product and 1 gram of creatine optimizer. The scoop for this product was fairly large for what I prefer in powder form of creatine but I made it work. I mixed it with 10 to 12 oz of water but still experienced a lot of settling if I didn't consistently mix it. If you don't drink the product right after you mix it

Beast sports nutrition has got another good product on their hands. The effectiveness of this product trumps the negative mixability. My body handles creatine very well and every time I aiming to gain muscle and bulk up this is the first product I go and pick up. This product has 5 different forms of creatine all with different dissolvability to help in the long term and short term. In my opinion creatine is one of those supplements thaty you need to be taking for a longer period of time before it really starts to work. In addition, it is also one of those supplements which you can take at any point of the day. There has been mixed opinions and research when to take creatine. For me I take it in the morning before my workout then again laster in the day so I aim to take 10 g of creatine a day. With that being said after taking this product I notice a large increase in "bulkiness". I noticed I was retaining a lot of water making me look very big, bigger than normal. This is the first creatine I took that made me blow up like this, but not necessarily a bad thing. This is what I was aiming for, but now that I finished this product I am going to cycle off of creatine for a little wile I start to cut and lose the water and fat I have gained during the hypertrophy workouts. In regrads to endurance, I don't think that is reason you take creatine. There are many other supplements in which you can be taking specifically an intraworkout supplement to give you the increased endurance you need. As always, with hypertrophy comes strength. As I began to notice the effects of this supplement I also notice a nice increase in strength specifically in my shoulder and legs during military press and squat. Overall a very good creatine supplement that will get you to where you want to be in the muscle and strength department.

A decent value for what you get. On bodybuilding.com this product is $22.97 which is a little higher than some of the other creatine I get but not bad. On amaxon.com they have it for $23.43 so actually slightly more which is rare for amazon. On the vitamin shoppe website it is $29.99, as expected. I find this store has some inflated prices.

Side Effects

dehydration as all creatines have the capability in doing.

Conclusion

A great creatine supplement that is worth picking up on your time as well as on the SR website if they have it available again. I think it does a really good job combining the different kinds of creatine to create the creature you desire. The only downside is the mixability but don't let that deter you from trying it.
  • Citrus: 9/10

April 11, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy Swallowing
  • No Bloating/water Retention
  • Strenght Gain
  • Expensive Compared To Monohydrate

This is 5 different creatine water mixes that would work well into your supplements.

Thank you to the people at Beast Sports Nutrition. Creatine is a normal supplement to my workout and I wanted this because it has several kinds of creatine.

The 5 creatines are Creatine Monohydrate, Di-creatine Malate, Creatine Anhydrous, Crea-Trona, and Creatine Gluconate. With the 5 combined you're looking at 4000 mg. It also has creatine optimizer at 9.25 mg. Creatine can work to improve strength, lean muscle mass, and muscles recover. Due to the boost, it can increase energy. Creatine is like protein because it is a nitrogen-containing compound, but it is known as a "non-protein" nitrogen. Cretaine monohydrate has benefits of increased muscle levels of creatine, increased work capacity and improved training, and greater increases in lean body mass. Di-Creatine Malate is easily absorbed into the body. With boosting nitric oxide being absorbed quickly into the body the blood vessels dilate, blood and oxygen flow to the muscles, and a workout is productive. Creatine anhydrous removes water from the creatine so you are getting 100% creatine by weight because monohydrate is 90% by weight. Crea-Trona works with the pH-value in the muscles for better workout capacity and faster recovery. Creatine Gluconate reduces bloating and gastric distress that are found in creatine supplements. Creatine optimizer is an ingredient that works to support the 5 different creatine. All this creatine serve different purposes but work together. Good ingredients so I give this a good rating.

The flavor I got was citrus and it is similar to citrus-flavored Gatorade. It says to mix it with 6 to 8 oz of water which is a little too strong for me as it reminded me of an old style Gatorade, so I would mix with more water, about 10 to 12 oz. Instruction says have 1 scoop 30 minutes before workout and another 30 minutes after workout so this would be 2 servings. The tube has 60 total servings so if you're using it every day this is a 30-day supply. The mixability is ok because I did get a grainy texture with it. I wouldn't say that it didn't mix well but it wasn't something that was great either. The dosing was good and a normal amount for me to consume daily. I give this a good rating because you take it before and after a workout. I give it a middle-ranking because of mixability.

I do feel that this was an effective creatine. Most of the creatine I've had in the past is just one type of creatine. When using the 5 different creatine, you are getting a more effective creatine. I also like the water mix because my earlier creatine would mix in a pre-workout or my protein powder because the creatine had no taste. I felt that my body was able to absorb the creatine better and it gave me what I needed the creatine to do. I like having a creatine before and after a workout so this was a good product to try. There are different debates on exactly how much creatine the body should take in a day and when to take it but I think with the 4000 mg before and after a workout is right where I would like. This was a great creatine that was a very effective product.

I was able to find it easily online for $18 to $25. If you use it 2 times per day, this works out to $1.67 per day or $0.84 if you only use 1 scoop per day. There is less expensive creatine on the market, but the ones I find cheaper usually contain one creatine ingredient. To get 5 creatine in the ingredients can get high. I think that at $1.67 per day is a good price. It is not the best, but due to the combined ingredients and effectiveness, I give it a nice rating.

Side Effects

No side effects noticed

Conclusion

This is a great creatine product. It has multiple creatine which are good. The taste and dosing were fine. Mixability was a little off but not a huge problem. It was effective. The cost on it was reasonable at $18 for a 30-day supply. No side effects. This is a wonderful creatine and I would recommend and try it again.
  • Citrus: 7/10

April 2, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Easy Swallowing
  • Slight Bloating
  • Expensive Compared To Monohydrate

First off I want to thank Beast Sports Nutrition for letting us troopers have the chance to give this product a try. This was my first time ever using any of Beast Sport's products. I had thought about trying them in the past but never did. I am big fan creatine type products and find they usually help me a lot with my workouts. With this being pretty well loaded with a lot of different stuff besides creatine I was rather surprised to see how this would work.

This is made up of 5 different types of creatine in a prop blend at a total 4,000mg. With this being in a prop blend makes me really think that some of the creatines in this are going to be a little bit under dosed which I feel are after using this.
Creatine Monohydrate, Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Anhydrous, Crea-Trona (Buffered creatine), Creatine Gluconate

Sometime it is nice to change it up and try blended creatine products like this but I have found that they don't always work as well and just straight up creatine monohydrate.

Here is some info I found on their website saying what these creatines do that I want to share and thought was good.
Creature includes creatine Monohydrate, one of the most scientifically researched supplements available. It supports the production of ATP, the muscles primary source of energy in the body, while Creatine Anhydrous is Creatine with the water molecule removed and Crea-Trona is a buffered form of creatine, while Creatine Gluconate is made using creatine and gluconic acid, increasing solubility and absorption in the body. Lastly, Di-Creatine Malate is a combination of creatine and malic acid, allowing for a better creatine entry into muscle cells than with just creatine alone. Combined, it's a creatine complex that can't be matched.

What makes this a bit different is there use a combination of Insulinogenic cofactors like Banaba Leaf Extract, Cinnamon Bark PE, Biotin and Chromium Picolinate, which can help maximum uptake of the creatines directly to the muscle cells, ensuring you get the most out of your creatine. It's another reason why Creature is the most complete creatine product available.

I had the citrus flavor. I thought it was pretty good overall. Not a super strong taste but it was enjoyable. It won't be to bitter, sweet, or tart all. Reminded me of lemon lime Gatorade.

Mixability I found was not real great. I was mixing this with their pre-workout beast mode. I notice there was a lot of sediment that was always left over on the sides of my shaker cup. This is an easy fix just add a little more water and swish it around and then slam it. I would do one scoop with my pre-workout and that is pretty much the only time I used it. I did recently go with one scoop in the mornings and then one later in the afternoon before my workout and that I thought seemed to help a little more.

I love creatine for the strength gains it usually gives me and helps me to perform better and feel better overall in the gym. Every once in awhile I like to change things up a little and try blended creatine products. Sometimes they work really good for me and other times not as much. This overall was a little hit and miss for me as to how it worked for me. In some ways this worked really well and in other areas not as much. The biggest thing I look for is what kind of strength gains will this give me. I thought overall my strength gains were decent but nothing that really wowed me. I think the strength gains for me could have been a lot better. I do feel I increased my weight a little on some of my lifts but it was nothing real crazy like that I have gotten with other creatine products. Where I thought this product was better was that it helped me to perform better so I could go longer on my workouts and not get as tired and fatigued. I felt my energy and endurance was a lot better and helped me to feel better and my recovery felt a little better also. With me I do a lot of high volume training and like to go semi heavy and feel this helped me with that so I could do my reps better. I would say if your someone that spends a long time in the gym this is great at helping you to keep going longer. If your someone that does more powerlifting this won't help you a real lot. I think sticking with regular creatine mono is just as good if not better and way cheaper.

The cheapest I could find the 60 serving container was on amazon.com for $21.99. If you can get by with one scoop it's not to bad a price. If you having to do 2 scoops which a lot of people will have to do then the price does drop a little. I do think there are some cheaper products out there that are just as if not just as effective and a little cheaper.

Side Effects

I did notice some bloating from this. It was not real bad like but enough to notice it was causing me to bloat a little.

Conclusion

Overall this is not a bad product in general. I just wish the strength gains could have been a bit better for me. This is the one area I really look to in a creatine product and was a little disappoint with how this part worked for me. Maybe if your someone that responses better to these kind of creatines in a blend like this maybe you will notice some better strength gains than what I got. If you need help with energy and endurance so you can keep going longer in the gym than this product will really help you in that a lot. I think for what your getting out of this it's a little pricey. I do think there are some better options out there and a bit cheaper with more servings. This product does help but I don't feel it helped me enough to the point I feel I need to go out and buy this right away. I still it's worth a try at least once. Again I want to give a big shout out to Beast Sport's for letting me have the chance to give this product a try.
  • Citrus: 8/10

March 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Bloating/water Retention
  • Strength Gains
  • AMAZING Taste
  • Expensive Compared To Monohydrate

What is up guys? I've got an interesting creatine review for you today. I'm always intrigued by Beast Sports products and was very excited to try this one. As always I'd like to thank beast Sport Nutrition and SR for making this review possible!

60 Servings Beast Punch
Serving Size: 5 g (1 Scoop)
Servings Per Container: 60
Biotin: 200mcg
Chromium: 50mcg

Creature 5x Complex 4,000mg **

I will ALWAYS be skeptical of blends. This blend has 5 forms of creatine in it with optimizers to help fuel muscle growth, increase strength, and accelerate recovery. I'm skeptical of this from the get-go because of all the different creatine forms within a 4g blend. I'm assuming it's underused but I could be completely wrong. I'll be double scooping just in case to ensure that I'm reaping the maximum benefits. I have no idea what to expect from this label. I'm a big believer in the old 5g of monohydrate every day so I'm interested to see how it compares.

Taste: 'Beast Punch' This was the BEST TASTING SUPPLEMENT I have ever used. This was such a unique taste that I could've added it to my water jug for the day and I would've looked forward to every sip. This stuff was just amazing.
Mixibilty: Really easy to dissolve in a blender bottle, no issues to report
Dosage: I took 2 scoops pre-workout before every workout

2 servings of this product pre-workout felt exactly the same to me as 5g of creatine monohydrate did. There was a slight strength increase, but it was almost identical to 5g of creatine monohydrate. I never had any issues with bloating while using this product and I never had any gastrointestinal issues. Let's cut to the chase, I got stronger while using this product BUT it was no different than my usual gains made on my strength program with 5g of creatine monohydrate.

You can get 60 servings for $16.99 at EliteNutrition.com
If you're only using one serving per day then this is a pretty great value BUT if you're double scooping like me than you could see the same results with the much cheaper unflavored creatine monohydrate.

Side Effects

Conclusion

Interesting creatine product with a PHENOMENAL taste. I can't justify changing my monohydrate out for this due to similar results and a higher price tag.