Turmeric Reviews

By: Basic Supps

Turmeric is an Anti-Oxidant manufactured by Basic Supps. It helps prevent the harmful 'free-radicals' that can cause cell damage in the body.

September 17, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Helped With Inflammation
  • Basic Supps Was Not Easy To Find

This is a straight forward supplement with turmeric and black pepper. Turmeric has many benefits and I used as an alternative to ibuprofen and did have some success. This is something that can help with the pain.

I want to start with a thank you Basic Supps for letting me try the Turmeric. I have knee pain that is around almost daily, so I need something other than ibuprofen. It is not healthy for someone to take ibuprofen everyday, so we need to look for an alternative that is not as harmful. I have heard turmeric is a good substitute, so I knew I needed to try it.

The ingredients are straightforward. This has only two ingredients which are organic turmeric powder 700 mg and organic black powder 5 mg. Turmeric has many benefits and is a healthy natural ingredient. Granted this is not a large amount, but something that I just want to point it out. Turmeric or curcumin comes from the turmeric root. Curcumin is known as a spicy flavor but I did not have that issue. The benefits of curcumin or turmeric are high. These elements can help with inflammation, bowel, is an antioxidant, and lowers blood sugar to name a few. Turmeric has become readily available in many forms and is primarily used to help with inflammation. Black pepper is what we use on our foods, along with salt. Black powder also has many benefits which includes weight loss, digestive assistant, ulcers, and antioxidant to name a few. The purpose of the black pepper is that it helps the body to absorb the turmeric. These two elements work together, similar to why we use salt and pepper together. The ingredients are good, so I give this a good rating.

This was in pill form so no taste or mixability but it does look like a compressed orange or pumpkin. The directions say to take 1-2 pills per day and take anytime but recommends taking with meal. The one pill has 700 mg of turmeric. The amount of turmeric that can be taken in a day varies on how you consume it. The turmeric is in powder, pill, oil, etc... The recommended daily intake for a pill is 1000 - 1800 mg per day. If you take the 2 pills per day you are getting 1400 mg which is at the recommended rate. I give this a good rating.

Turmeric has many benefits, but my soul purpose was to get relief in my knee pain. I started off taking 1 pill per day because I wanted it to last longer than 30 days, but it was not a pain reliever. Once I started taking 2 per day, I was able to better relief in my knee. I found turmeric a great alternative to ibuprofen. I do not want you to think that this was better or just as good as ibuprofen, because it was not. I needed to find something that was not a health risk and this was the best fit for me versus other things I have tried. I had knee surgery over 20 years ago so knee pain is a problem for me. I do not have pain every day or following every workout, but it is around a lot. While taking Basic Supps Turmeric, I get better relief and I only took ibuprofen twice during the 30 day. My wife also had knee pain and tried a few. She had the same results I did, so I believe this is a good product for just about everyone. The turmeric does not start working the minute you take it so give it 3-5 days to start working. The only thing I would change about this is having a dosage of 900 mg instead of 700 mg. That way you are at the 1000 mg and get as high as the 1800 mg per day. I give this a great rating as I found it effective.

Turmeric itself is not hard to find at all since it is available with multiply supplement and health companies. But, it was hard to find this companies product and I only found it because the company website was on the tub. The tub comes with 60 pills so it depends on 1-2 servings per day. Since the recommended amount of turmeric is between 1000-1800 mg, I will figure the value of a 30-day supply. The Basic Supps Turmeric sells for $15 which is $0.50 per serving. There are other companies that list it for as cheap as $5.00 for 100 pills with 800 mg of turmeric per pill. If you add the black pepper, the price does go up. The main difference between these and the Basic Supps Turmeric is that its turmeric is organic. I found the organic turmeric going for $10-$35, so this style of organic turmeric is fairly priced. I give this a good rating because the price is right in the middle.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I give Basic Supps Turmeric a nice review. The ingredients are a good combination. The dosage is ok but not horrible. It was effective and I had no side effects. The value is good. I would recommend this to anyone looking for pain relief.

September 17, 2018

• Immunity Enhancement
  • Joint And Skin Support

This is a great way to get your daily turmeric for a cheap price.

I would like to thank basic supps for their participation on this website. I do not get turmeric in my body very often. Typically when I have turmeric it is because it is already in something I was taking. This is the first time I got a pure turmeric product.

One capsule contains
700 mg of organic turmeric
5 mg of black pepper extract(bioperine)

Turmeric can do the following: Potent antioxidant , Anti-inflmmatory, Immune system enhancmeent
Blood glucose control, Boost testosterone, Skin health support, Reduced risk of cancer and heart disease, Joint support, help acne.

Black pepper extract was added in to enhance the absorption of this product because turmeric is not well absorbed by the body on it's own and needs something so your body can get more of it.

I would take 1 capsule twice a day with food. Typically it was one with breakfast and another with lunch everyday.

The first week I noticed my skin was starting to have get rid of some acne I had. The second week my joints felt a little smoother but not as smooth as a joint supplement would do. After my workouts I noticed I didnt feel the aches you would feel the next day after a good workout. I never got ill while on this. My body was not as stiff while taking this. I felt more flexible while on this.

This product is only available on basic supps for $15 which is $0.50 a day if you take 2 a day like I did or $0.25 a capsule. I think this is a great deal for this product.

Side Effects

Conclusion

I think this is a great product and would be great to add to your daily supplements. I would definitely recommend this to people looking for a turmeric product to purchase since it is really cheap and has great ingredients.

September 12, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Immunity Enhancement
  • Good General Health Support
  • Joint And Skin Support

Basic Supps Tumeric is your basic turmeric supplement that is well valued and effective to provide all the benefits of the wonderous herb.

A special thanks to Basic Supps for their participation here ion SR.com. Today, I discuss my experience with their Turmeric product. Turmeric is one the very few herbal based supplements that I believe is well worth having as a staple given its laundry list of proven health benefits. I personally take it for immune system health and joint support. Nonetheless, any other benefits are welcomed.

As you would've already guessed, the profile is very simple. Each capsule contains the primary ingredients of Organic Turmeric at 700mg with black pepper extract (bioperine) at 5mg.

Like I said, Turmeric, more specifically the circumin extract derived from it, is known for having more benefits than one could count. Some its feature benefits include:

Potent antioxidant
    Anti-inflmmatory
    Immune system enhancmeent
    Blood glucose control
    Boost testosterone
    Skin health support
    Reduced risk of cancer and heart disease
    Joint support

The list goes on....

The inclusion of bioperine is extremely important and mandatory with all turmeric supplements. Turmeric has a very low oral bioavailability and is not absorbed well. With bioperine, however, absorption is tremendously enhanced.

The directions advise a capsule can be taken up to twice a day and that each serving should be consumed with a meal. For me, one capsule was enough. I took the capsule with my biggest meal of the day, which was usually dinner.

The first thing I noted was that my skin and joints were significantly better. My skin has an overall healthier look while being acne flare free. My joints were less stiff and aches following workouts and throughout the day. Even after heavy compound movement such as squats and bench pressing, all joints such as knee and elbows felt fine. Wrists, ankles. and shoulders were also feeling good.

I never fell ill while on this so I can vouch for the antioxidant benefits. Staying illness free is particularly important for me since I work in healthcare.

Thankfully, I do not suffer from any chronic conditions such as heart disease, existing cancer, or diabetes. Furthermore, none run in my family. However, like anyone, I want to keep it that way or at least reduce the risk. Taking this supplement helped reassure me that in addition to diet and health lifestyle practices, I was fulfilling that goal.

This product is only available through Basic Supps website for 14.95. Each bottle provides 60 capsules. If you only use one capsule like me, which I believe is really all you need, that is a two month's supply. For turmeric benefits and the quality of this one in particular, I'd say that is well worth the price.

Side Effects

Conclusion

If turmeric is a staple in your regimen, Basic Supps Turmeric is a great quality, well priced, and properly dosed choice among others on the market. Just be sure your lifestyle habits are not health drailers and you'll experience the best turmeric has to offer.

WARMACHINE OUT!!!