Overall Score:   How is this Calculated?

Ranks #3 of 20 (better than 89%) in
Energy Supplements > Nootropics

AZÖTH is a Nootropic manufactured by AZÖTH. It is natural supplement that supports increased mental focus and concentration.
COMPARE SIMILAR

smashley23
TROOPer Level: 17
  March 27, 2017

----Introduction----

I am a competing powerlifter and I am currently studying to become a strength coach, which entails a lot of reading and a lot of memorization. I've gone through various nootropic formulas (both homemade and pre-formulated products) over the past year. Some of them I used pre-workout and others i used during the day, either studying or when I was at work.

----Ingredient Profile----

Azoth is stacked like the 1960s Boston Celtics. I have to give it a (10/10) on the profile. It has a racetam, a stimulant, choline, a peptide, and natural nootropics all coming together to offer brain support, focus, energy, and anti-anxiety/stress. In addition, it's an open label, everything is clinically dosed, and some of these components are synergetic, e.g. the racetam and the alpha gpc, enhancing the value of the product.

In my opinion, these were the most interesting parts of the formula (in no particular order).

N-A-L-T: This form of tyrosine offers increased bioavailibility and absorption. Tyrosine is used to improve cognition, working memory, and reduce stress

Alpha GPC: This is my favorite form of supplemental choline. It pairs well with racetams and is used to reduce cognitive decline or increase power output. Unfortunately, it is often pixie dusted in supplements as it is not a cheap ingredient. Azoth does us right here with 300mg.
Ashwagandha: This is a natural adaptogen. It helps combat anxiety and stress and can lower cortisol.

Phenylracetam: This is clearly a racetam. It can elevate your mood, increase CNS stimulation, and increase memory uptake and motivation. For acute effects, you want 100-200mg, so this product is right in the middle (150mg) and should work for most users.

DMHA: This stimulant is becoming more and more popular in pre workouts and it will improve your energy and alertness. This is the first product I've used with DHMA and no caffeine. I think this was the correct call, because if there had been caffeine and DMHA, I think it would have been too energetic for people to use for work or studying- would make a crazy good pre-workout though.

Noopept- is similar to a racetam, but has a different molecular structure. I thought it was interesting that they included noopept and phenylracetam, usually I see one or the other and not both.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----

This product is encapsulated, so there are no taste or mixibility factors. A full dose is three capsules which I found easy to swallow, no horse pills here.

----Effectiveness----

I used this product in a few different ways: pre-workout, when I was studying , and when I was working on my creative writing (a hobby of mine). For me, it was the most effective pre-workout, and in that setting I'd give it a (9/10). The focus was prevalent in all three situations, but Azoth had a physicality to it that made me want to move; I think it was the DMHA. This was great when I was in the gym, but it was not as helpful when I was studying or trying to write.

The first time I took it, I was studying, and all I wanted to do was go to the gym and do squats. Once I was able to calm myself down, I had a productive study session, but it makes more sense for me to use it when I plan on squatting. I'd give it a (7/10) for focus when I'm not trying to do something that's physically laborious.

----Value----

You can't have a nootropic as loaded as this one and have it not be expensive. It's list price is $45 for 10 servings which is a lot. I found a coupon that brings it down to $27, but that still is more than twice the cost of some other good nootropics. I think it's better than the ones I'm comparing it to, but is it good enough to pay twice as much?

For me, the answer is probably not. I liked it best pre-workout, and there are cheaper pre-workouts with DMHA in them, so I would opt for that instead. I could, though, see Azoth being useful if you want a nootropic to use occasionally, e.g. for finals or a big work project.

It would be too expensive for many to use on a daily basis, and I would caution against that anyway. In my experience, DMHA's effects decline if you use it too frequently, and you can start getting these gnarly crashes, so you want to save it for the times that count.

Azoth is a luxury product, and it costs luxury money.

----Side Effects----

I made sure not to take it multiple days in a row to avoid a crash. I never had a crash with this product, but I have with other DMHA products.

----Conclusion----

Azoth is definitely one of the more interesting nootropics out there. A lot of good ingredients at good doses and the price reflects that. If you want a nootropic for special situations then this could be the one to get. If you're looking for something to take daily (or at least frequently like 4 or more days a week), then I would probably not go with a product with DMHA.
htevans
TROOPer Level: 38
  March 25, 2017

----Introduction----
Thanks to Azoth for sending this out. I read a great piece on PricePlow (https://blog.priceplow.com/nootropics/azoth) on this and just had to try this when I saw it come across TROOPS!

----Ingredient Profile---- 8.75/10
PricePlow is right; this is a fully loaded nootropic. I've just started to learn about nootropics but from what I've learned thus far, this is kind of profile is what you should be looking for. I can't really think of anything that this is missing. Additionally, almost all of the ingredients are efficaciously dosed, although most are at the lower end of the efficacious range. Azoth is comprised of: 350mg of N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, 300mg of Alpha-GPC, 300mg Ashwagandha root, 150mg of Phenylpiracetam, 100mg of Octodrine (DMHA), 100mg of Hordenine HCL, 50mg of Noopept (GVS-111), 15mg of Vinpocetine, 10mg of Huperzine-A, and 5mg of Bioperine black pepper extract.

N-Acteyl L-Tyrosine is purported to be more bioavailable form of L-Tyrosine, requiring less to get the same effect. L-Tyrosine can help promote and support cognition, subjective well-being, and working memory when exposed to acute stressors such as changes in altitude or temperature. L-Tyrosine is usually dosed at 500mg-2000mg but studies showed optimal results at 100-150mg/kg of bodyweight which factors out to 7-10g for a 150lb person. I don't know of many people who use 7+ grams of L-Tyrosine at a time so I'll judge this based off the 500mg-2000mg range. It falls a little short of the 500mg goal but since N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine should have better bioavailability, 350mg may be just enough to meet the mark after all.

Alpha-GPC is the most efficient form of choline, according to Examine. Moreover, Alpha-GPC is a preferred form of choline over the commonly seen choline bitartrate (although this does have some noteworthy uses such as decreases fat deposits in the liver). 600mg has been shown to have benefits for power output and growth hormone secretion while double that (1,200mg) has been shown to help stave off cognitive decline. The amount in Azoth is anywhere from half to 1/4 the dose used in studies but 300mg is a commonly used dose. I think Azoth should up the dose in the future (especially for the price) but at least they are using the right form of choline. Also, while the dose could be higher, I have seen a lot of supplements with 100-200mg of Alpha-GPC trying to claim the benefits found in the scientific studies which used 3-6x the amount and that is just misleading - at least 300mg has anecdotally been found to produce some of the benefits (probably to a lesser degree though) found in the studies.

Ashwagandha root is a well known adaptogen that has been shown to reduce social anxiety, cortisol production, stress, "bad" cholesterol (LDL-C), blood glucose levels, symptoms of depression, blood pressure (moderate effects), FSH production (statistically significant effects), and Triglycerides, and increase power output, "good" cholesterol (HDL-C), LH production, seminal motility and quality, and hemoglobin production. There a ton of other purported benefits that I didn't mention because there isn't sufficient evidence to support their existence but that doesn't mean you won't experience them. Likewise, you may not experience all of the above benefits, but most of them have some scientific backing and commonly reported with ashwagandha root supplementation. While an optimal dose is 6 grams, common dosages are 300mg-500mg for cost purposes. This just meets the mark. At such a dose I wouldn't expect to see all of the benefits listed above but since anxiety-related effects have been reported at 50mg-100mg, this should be enough for nootropic purposes. Furthermore, Azoth uses the patented KSM-66 form which is supposed to be the best and most studied form so big props for that!

Phenylpiracetam is basically piracetam with a phenyl group added. Apparently that added phenyl group increases the neuro-protective qualities of piracetam. Phenylpiracetam has been show to improve cognition for people in cognitive decline, increase the rate of stroke recovery, and stave off cognitive decline. Although there isn't really much evidence out there to show it helps otherwise healthy persons, I think the leap of faith [that this will help otherwise healthy people] is relatively common throughout the supplement industry so I certainly understand its inclusion in Azoth. Doses are usually 100-200mg up to 3x a day for a upper limit of 600mg. At 150mg this seems to be the ideal compromise and high enough to see potential benefits.

Octodrine or DMHA is best known as the preferred replacement for 1,3 DMAA, albeit a bit weaker. It is likely included for its stimulatory effects. Additionally it boosts dopamine and noradrenaline uptake and slows their reuptake which helps promote subjective well-being. PricePlow notes that it may also have antibacterial and antifungal properties (cool!). The "goldilocks" dose is anywhere from 100-150mg so at 100mg this is just enough.

Hordenine may have stimulatory and fat burning effects. It is also purported to be a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor. There's not a lot of evidence backing up these effects but, again, sometimes you have to make a leap of faith and with everything else in here I don't mind making that leap as even if it has no effects, I think it could hurt to take it. I couldn't really find much on how much hordenine to take so based on everything else, I'll assume this is the lower end of a common dose.

Huperzine-A is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor. In other words, it blocks the enzyme that breaks down acetylcholine which results in greater acetylcholine concentrations. As a neurotransmitter, it should help with cognition, focus, mood, and memory. Typical doses range from 50mcg-200mcg which factors out 0.05mg to 0.2mg. At 1% of 10mg there is 0.1mg (100mcg) in Azoth which is a decent dose.

Noopept, or N-Phenyacetyl-L-Prolylglycine ethyl ester, is thought to have similar effects to piracetam as well as psychostimulatory and neuro-protective benefits. However, like with piracetam, the cognitive benefits were found in people with cognitive deficiencies. According to Examine, Noopept has more promise with benefitting otherwise healthy persons. Typical doses range from 10mg-30mg so Azoth has more than enough at 50mg. This is the most well-dosed ingredient in the profile.

Vinpocetine is thought to promote memory formation and blood flow to the brain, and help with cognitive decline. It has been shown to have neuro-protective benefits, reduce neural inflammation, and improve reaction time (in otherwise healthy people too!). Doses of 15mg-60mg are common with 30mg-45mg the suggested range for nootropic effects. At 15mg this is half the lowest extreme of the suggested range and the lowest extreme of the range for common doses. I'd like it at least to be 30mg but at least it meets the 15mg threshold.

Bioperine is the preferred patented form of black pepper extract. The scientific studies show results best results at 20mg of black pepper extract if I'm not mistaken but even as low as 5mg has shown to aid absorption. That being said, I'd like there to be at least 10mg but since the most common range that I see is 5mg-10mg this isn't unexpected. Moreover, this dose has been found to aid in absorption so at least this meets that threshold.

All in all, this is well dosed considering how many different ingredients there are (and in just 3 pills).
Note: I relied on PricePlow and Examine for most of the ingredient information.

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing-- 10/10
The serving size is just 3 capsules and the suggested dose is anywhere from 1-3 capsules every other day, with 1-2 being for "optimal results" (that's a little confusing). I always took 3 a day except for once when I took 2. Mixability is inapplicable here. Similarly, there's no taste or aftertaste with these. The dosing is really easy to follow so I just took them with breakfast for that early morning boost to start the day right. A little plus is that the packaging is a resealable baggie.

----Effectiveness---- 9/10
This is really a standout nootropic product. Although it may have relatively low doses for most of the ingredients, I think the wide spectrum of ingredients really shines and contributes to the effectiveness. In short, I really enjoyed my experience with Azoth.

About 15-30 minutes after breakfast, I felt a noticeable boost in cognition. I felt more alert and just more "alive." I noticed I was quicker and sharper with tasks at work, more focused, and was just in an all-around better mood. These effects were really pronounced. I can confidently say I shaved off ~15 and possibly even 20 minutes off my usual morning tasks, and I could have probably shaved off even more if I had longer assignments in the morning. Additionally, I felt synergistic effects with caffeine. I started using Azoth when I was just drinking a single K cup at work but I wound up deciding I needed 2 K cups to get through the work-time slog. Unsurprisingly, the synergistic effects were only amplified with more caffeine. I suggest starting with lower amounts of caffeine and working your way up if you are stimulant sensitive since this has DMHA in it. I should note that my caffeine consumption was about 1 hour after taking Azoth.

I can't really say express how good I felt while taking this or just how much sharper I felt. I can't imagine what it would have been like if most of these ingredients were dosed at the upper ranges - maybe it'd be like NZT-48 (from Limitless) lol. I definitely suggest you try it out for yourself!

----Value---- 5/10
The value and availability is where Azoth takes a huge hit. As far as I know, it can only be found on Azoth's website. It's listed for $44.95 for 30 capsules (10 servings-20 days). It is apparently marked down from $79.99 but I think this is one of the cases where the MSRP is marked higher so it feels like you are getting a better deal despite this always being the price. No big deal, everyone does it. Still, at $44.95 it factors out to $4.50 a serving or every 2 days. That's a lot to pay for a nootropic when their are a lot cheaper options out there. They may not be as well-rounded or well-dosed and you may not experience all the effects that I got from this with cheaper options but at least you could afford to take it and get some benefit rather than none. At this price point it is truly a luxury supplement. Now to be fair, you can use PLOW40 for 40% off 1 or PLOW50FOR1 for BOGO and that drops it to $26.97 or $22.475 a container which factors out to ~$2.70 and ~$2.30 which isn't bad but is still not great. Since I don't know how long those coupons will be good for I have to go by the $4.50 value. I guess to some extent you get what you pay for but there's no way around it - this is a lot of dough.

----Side Effects---- 10/10
I experienced no side effects while taking Azoth.

----Conclusion---- 8.5/10
Ultimately, this is an outstanding product. I highly suggest trying it, especially while the PricePlow coupons are active. I have a feeling this will be one of the best nootropics I will have tried (this is my second experience with the category). Unfortunately, the value really hurts the overall rating of this product.

I got to 8.5 by averaging the "Ingredient Profile," "Effectiveness," and "Value" categories as they were most relevant here. I then added a full point because I enjoyed my experience (i.e. the "Effectiveness") that much!
  • Feeling Of Wellbening
bctuthill
TROOPer Level: 20
  March 21, 2017

----Introduction----
Thank you to Azoth LLC for participating in the troops program and giving us a chance to try out their new (loaded-up) nootropic! This was a really interesting supplement to take. It was very effective at increasing focus, and improving an overall feeling of well-being and calm. Unfortunately, I do have some concerns with the legitimacy of the ingredient disclosures that I'll get into later on. I also noticed that I'd crash a few hours after taking this, and since every other day dosing is recommended with a disclaimer for dosing no more than once every 24 hours, a crash is tough to handle.

----Ingredient Profile----
This list might be a bit overkill, but Azoth provides a fully disclosed label, so I think it's worthwhile to breakdown the effects of each ingredient. Actual label is posted in the images. Most of this information is pulled from Examine.com, and done so because it's an unaffiliated site I trust and that shows not only what studies have been conducted and their results, but the level of quality for those studies-including whether they include things like double-blind research.

Acetyl Tyrosine - Useful for stimulating the production of noradrenaline and dopamine. The intended effects include increases in cognition, memory, and an overall feeling of well-being, as well as a reduction in stress. Studies have been done that show the effects are minor or minimal.
Alpha-GPC - According to at least one double-blind study or multiple cohort studies, Alpha-GPC has demonstrated a notable increase in power output, and a notable decrease in cognitive decline and the symptoms of Alzheimer's. They have also suggested a minimal increase in free circulating growth hormone.
Ashwaganha Root- This is like a miracle drug. Notably effective in the reduction of anxiety, stress, cholesterol and cortisol, and the increase of overall power output; as well as minor effects on a litany of other things, including testosterone levels, fat loss, sperm count, insomnia, immunity, ... the list goes on.
Phenylpiracetam- Banned by the world doping agency for its effects as a psychostimulant and cold resistance, it's been studied to show minor effects on cognition and reducing depression.
Octodrine (DMHA)- The "new" DMAA, supposedly 80% the strength of DMAA and effective for increasing focus and energy levels.
Hordenine HCL- minimal research has been conducted, but what has been done has shown a positive tendency for burning fat and stimulating energy production/focus. It is a naturally derived ingredient found in many plants and is a chemical analog of tyramine.
Noopept (GVS-111)- A more potent form of piracetam, and taken for similar intentions. It should provide a minimal boost in cognition and serve as a minor psychostimulant.
Vinpocetine- Also under-researched, but showing minimal positive effects related to increasing blood flow, and decreasing cognitive decline while possibly providing a cognitive boost in healthy users.
Huperzine A- Another cognitive enhancer, and one that may actually require cycling.
Bioperine- usually used for enhancing absorption, but dosed at 1/4 of the recommended amount for the effect.

Altogether this is a hell of a stack of ingredients that all have similar effects on cognition and overall well-being. I'd expect a profile like this for the price. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how legitimate the disclosures really are. On Azoth's website they offer a certificate of analysis. I decided to take them up on their offer and requested a copy. Response time was prompt and I received the CoA from Prady, Azoth's CEO, within 24-hours. On paper, the results of the analysis were pretty incredible: every ingredient came back at nearly exactly the stated amount on the ingredient label. The results were so good, it actually made me a bit leery-which is when I noticed the CoA didn't have a header to say who ran the test. I followed up with Prady, and again he responded quickly that Colmaric Analyticals did the test. So, I emailed Colmaric and sent them my copy of the CoA so they could verify the testing. Unfortunately, the guy who responded said he couldn't determine whether they'd done the test or not; and that the company would normally put their logo on a CoA as a header, as well as the name of the company the testing was done for. This document had neither. I followed up with Prady again, he told me he verified with the manufacturer that it was batch tested, that they do a large volume of orders, and that they're slow to respond. Still, I haven't seen anything to verify the claim.

I suppose this could be an issue for some, but maybe not for others. For me personally, I want to know what I'm ingesting-especially when it comes to supplements that have an effect on the way your brain operates. Prady was very friendly and I am inclined to believe him (otherwise why offer the analysis at all), but it still concerns me a bit. Certificate of Analysis is posted in images. You'll notice the testing results are represented as 1 pill versus 1 serving (3 pills).

----Taste/Mixability/Dosing----
3-pills every 24 hours, or every other day.

----Effectiveness----
Azoth is no placebo. This stuff works. There were several key areas where I saw it have an impact:

1. Focus. No joke-level focus. Not quite on par with Adderall, but really not far off. I'm saying this as someone whose taken it by prescription for years. Very difficult to become distracted, but if it happens, expect to have zero patience for it and be a bit irritable towards the offender
2. Anxiety/Stress. Big drop in both. There was an overall feeling of well-being when taking this. Even when I got irritated from someone interrupting my laser-like focus, I calmed down fast and never lost my temper. There was just a constant sense of calm.
3. Thermogenic effects. It's not disclosed anywhere and I am not sure what ingredient would be responsible for it, but every time I took this my body temperature increased, I started to sweat a bit, and got rosacea across my chest, neck and cheeks. My guess is that this is from either the Bioperine or Vinpocetine.

----Value----
Currently on sale at seekingazoth.com for $44.95, marked down from $79.99. In my opinion, the regular price is extremely expensive. Mind you, this is for 10 servings-not 30! So you're looking at $8/serving at full price or $4.50/serving on sale. That's above the industry average, but if you can afford it, you're getting a powerful nootropic.

----Side Effects----
Minor burning sensation in my throat a few times shortly after taking it. (Nothing terrible)
Crash after 3-hours or so.

----Conclusion----
Overall I think Azoth is a high quality nootropic that might end up having very devout followers, but for the price, I probably won't be one of them. Also because of the crash I experienced every time I took it. The confusion with the certificate of analysis concerns me as well, but I do trust Prady since the information was volunteered on his end first. I'd recommend anyone give this a shot, as it certainly wouldn't be money wasted.
  • Crash
Momo1
TROOPer Level: 58
  March 21, 2017

(Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!)
What's up SR! I would like to start off by giving Azoth, LLC and the Trooper program a big thank you for the opportunity to run Azoth, a Nootropic supplement. The past two months have been a mental beating, dealing with work and studying for my Real Estate License, I felt like I was burning the candle at both ends. I normally take a Nootropic supplement to help me get by; however, when I saw Azoth come up for the Troopers and saw the profile, I jumped on the opportunity. Did Azoth help me past the test? Please continue and find out...

----Ingredient Profile----

Right off the back, kudos for Azoth being fully transparent, all of the ingredients are fully disclosed. I have to say, the way all of the goodies in Azoth are put together is like having a Nootropic supplement on steroids! I want to touch base on a couple of the Goodies:

Aplha GPC - There is 300 mg, which is known as the "Learning Neurotransmitter" and it has been shown to enhance post workout GH levels.

Phenylpiracetam - There is 150 mg, which is a strong Nootropic very similar to Piracetam; this is what helps increase that elevating mood feeling for those who have used Piracetam in the past.

DMHA - There is 100 mg, which this is DMAA little cousin. I was surprise to find that amount of DMHA in a Nootropic agent; the old Lecheeck Nootropic product, which has been long gone and I enjoyed, contained 100 mg of Amp Citrate along with 300 mg of caffeine.

Hordenine - There is 100 mg, which is known to help open one's bronchial, I noticed that my sinus were opened up, considering I suffer from allergies.

Taste - These are capsules, so there is nothing to taste

Mix - Nothing to mix, just pop and go

Dosing - This is where I enjoyed playing around with Azoth, it is recommended to start with 1 capsule before going to 3, due to the strength of Azoth; in the effectiveness portion of my review, I will note how I took Azoth.

----Effectiveness----

Holy being able to see in 4D! Azoth is the real deal when it came to mental focus for me. I of course, being the stim junkie that I am, decided to take 3 capsules for the 1st dose. Wow, I should have listen to the 1 capsule recommendation. Within 10 mins of taking 3 capsules, I felt like I had the 1000 yard sight. My hearing was amplified, I could hear my VP talking crap about an employee 4 offices over, I am not kidding! I was able to finish not only my work in half the normal time, but was able to dedicate 3 hours of studying at work.

After my initial 3 capsules, the next time I took Azoth, I decided to break it down to 1 in the am and 1 before I started a project, which typically are assigned to me about 10am. I was very impressed at the feeling of joy and happiness I had while I was working. Some of my co-workers thought I was on crack or something; I never sing while I am working. My mind was very clear, I could see what I was looking for before I got to it; as an Anti-Money Compliance Officer, my job is to notice certain patterns in people accounts, I was able to pick up patterns faster than before. When it came to studying, I was able to read for longer periods of time and retain more information as I did self-check reviews.

----Value----

Value - Azoth is only available currently at the company's website, just around $45.00; however, Azoth, LLC, does have nice promotions where you can get buy 1 get one free or 25% to 40% off, which is nice. Considering that there are only 10 servings, if you take them 10 days straight, yes, then the value is high; however, If you take on an off and when you really needed, I was able to make this last 30 days.

----Side Effects----

Sides - I was surprise not to have any sides, considering, I normally get insomnia when I take any product, which contains a chemical compound similar to DMAA. In addition, I did get a nice unexpected side, I had some appetite suppression when I would take this, I believe I may have lost 1 or 2 pounds on this :)

----Conclusion----

So, you are probably wondering, I was able to pass my Texas Real Estate License Exam? Thanks to Azoth, I did and was done in 1 hour; I took a full dose, from the order I placed, to take the test!

In my opinion, Azoth has separated themselves from the rest of the pack when it comes to Nootropic agents. The mixture of ingredients work great together; however, for those who may be sensitive to supplements that contain stimulants, then I would recommend not to exceed 2 capsules per serving. Azoth has been added to my supplement regiment and for anyone who is studying for finals, have work projects, or just want to feel great and focus, then give Azoth a try!
  • Feeling Of Wellbening
  • 10 Servings
Clipper83
TROOPer Level: 47
  March 20, 2017

(Thanks to AZÖTH for sending it out!)
I've been really interested in nootropics lately. With my attention span being that of a rodent, staying on task at work gets difficult, especially when I have many different things to look after. When I saw Azoth, I looked at the profile and thought I'd give it a try.

Ingredient Profile:

To start, Azoth has a high dose of DMHA at 100mg. This is a relatively new ingredient, but it gets good reviews and after trying other product with it, I can honestly say I like it more than DMAA. Along with DMHA you can find an array of nootropics such as N-A-Tyrosine, Alpha GPC, Vinpocetine, Phenylpiracetam, Noopept,and Huperzine. These are all dosed very well, and I like how they did not add caffeine to this, since I prefer to drink mine whether it be from coffee, energy drinks, or thermogenics.

Although I like Ashwaganda, I'm not sure whether or not the one in Azoth is standardized(KSM-66 for instance). Still like the addition though.

Taste/Mixability/Dosing:

3 pills a day, when you need it. Easy enough.

Effectiveness:(9/10)

Well, can't lie, there was a very noticeable difference while on Azoth. With my 1.5 drive to work, it would kick in without fail every time. I noticed a huge increase in alertness. While that was great, I noticed I was a lot more efficient at work. Not getting distracted, not randomly browsing the internet, rarely checking my phone... just getting tasks done.

With work getting busier by the week, this came at the right time because I felt a lot more motivated to get everything done early instead of waiting until the end of the week like I sometimes do.

Another note is that it worked well throughout the day, instead of just tapering off after an hour or so. I wouldn't even need caffeine to function while on Azoth, so that was pretty cool.

So, Azoth delivered on focus, alertness, overall well-being... everything that a good nootropic is supposed to do.

Value:(7.6/10)

This is where Azoth may turn some people off. For around $45 for 10 servings, it is quite high. However, since you're supposed to take this every few days or as needed, it's not awful. If you need only 1 pill at a time, you are golden, but I'm basing this off of 10 servings.

There is a coupon code for 50% off, which makes this worth trying for sure.

Side Effects

I experienced some lightheadedness on days after I took Azoth.

Conclusion:(8.5/10)

Azoth is a great product, in terms of effectiveness. The profile speaks for itself.

If you can get Azoth at 50% off, it is a must try if you like nootropics, or even if you're just curious. At $45, is more of an option for people who are looking for a big push in productivity and focus on days where they need it.
  • 10 Servings
bromine2122
TROOPer Level: 56
  March 5, 2017

Introduction + Supplement facts
Huge thank you to Azoth for their support of the SR Troops program. When Azoth put their product up on the site for review honestly I had no idea about the product in till I read the article on priceplow.com. After reading it I had to give it a try. I've always been a fan on nootropics and the different effects that it has. So seeing that this product was a nootropic it was right down my ally.
If you looking for a full label nootropic will Azoth has you covered. Because this bad boy has a full disclosed label. First you get NALT at 350mg which will help you increase your mood. Then you have alpha-gpc at 300mg will help reduce cognitive decline. Let's get the brain going people. Ashwagandha root 300mg which will help with increase energy. DMHA 100mg which is close to 80% the strength as its buddy DMAA. Hordenine hcl 100mg helps with your focus that's right I said focus. Vinpocetine 15mg which will help increase memory like oh s**t I better not call that girl back. Then you huperzine a at 10mg which is another aid to help fight cognitive decline. And finally you get 5mg of bioperine.

Taste + Mixability + Dosing.
Well these bad boys are in pill form so I took it in the morning before breakfast. You can take up to 3 pills a day but I usually did just 2 usually with a bang or redline and I was set for the day. By doing this will enhance the effect of the product that you are taking.

Effectiveness 9.0/10
This bad boy is here to help you get s**t done Azoth is no joke. Now the first time it was really hard to see if it was working. Based on the article that I read made it seem like that it would work the first time you took it. Similar products that I've has work the first time taking it. So I decided to email the company Prady who is the CEO of Azoth sent me a very nice response back saying that the ingredients in Azoth are pharm-grade materials meaning this stuff is for real. He also said that because it's not some cheap over the counter product you can find at GNC that it takes time for it to work. Meaning that you can't take it every day because it will effective for you. I work two jobs full-time at whole foods and part-time at a local supplement store here in Tulsa. So there are days where I get up at 5:30am and work till 9:00pm at night. So I would take Azoth on the days that I was working both jobs because s**t it was going to be a long a** day. I've gotta say Azoth worked liked a charm the energy and focus was really good and it even enhance the pre-workout that I was taking for the gym. It would usually take about and 1hr for it to really kick in. Right when I would get to work Azoth was there to kick start my mind and get it done for the day. The focus and memorizations were on point too it's like my brain was working has a CPA during tax season and was on point to get everything done without missing deadlines. I couldn't have asked for a better product the results were how you say s**t it was amazing.

Value 5.0/10
To my knowledge the only place you can buy Azoth is on their website where 30 servings will cost you 44.95 which can be very expensive depending on how many you take.

Nope no side effects

----Conclusion----
Hands down Azoth was the most effective nootropic I've taking but the downside will be the cost of buying it. But from my experience I would totally buy this product again and use it on the days like I said where I'm working at both jobs because I'm going to need the metal energy. This is a great product for individuals that have jobs that are really demanding or you have a lot of work that need to get done during the day. And if you work more than 12hrs double bonus because Azoth will give you the metal edge to get all your work done.