7.1

(Better than 29% in Natural Testosterone Boosters)

Hypertest XTR is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Axis Labs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Overall
Overall
4.7
3.4
2.0

Pros:
 Cons:
  • No Sides
  • Placebo

Well hello again SR team. LionHeart here with another review, this time I'm going to share my experience with Axis Labs Hypertest XTR. I ran this solo for about 3.5 weeks. I just couldn't finish the whole bottle this stuff was so useless. I'm was actually surprised as I usually respond well to DAA products especially when they're dosed before bed like this one. OK, let's get down to it.

The ingerdient profile for Hypertest XTR on paper, at least, looked promising, and kudos to Axis, not prop blends here. Here's what's in it:

It starts off with you a typical ZMA (B6, Magnesium, Zinc) complex in the usual dosages, good for restful sleep. Then we proceed to their individual complexes.

Total-T Optimizer:
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA): 3120mg

Free-T Activator
100:1 Eurycoma Longfolia extract: 200mg
Stinging Nettle extract: 360mg

Cortisol Neutralizer:
Ashwagandha Root: 300mg

Like I said, the profile looks decent on paper, full dose of DAA, ZMA, free T support and cortisol control. I would have liked to see estrogen control included, like Androsta, but, alas, no dice.

These are orange colored capsules. Recommendations are to take six (6) capsules at bedtime. The capsules are normal size and I was able to down all 6 in shot. No taste or stomach issues with these.

OK, this is where Hypertest XTR really stumps me. To be honest, I was really excited to run this and had high hopes for it but it did not deliver any results whatsoever. NOTHING. I might as well have been taking a placebo. Maybe it's low quality ingredients, maybe it's the dosing schedule, maybe I got a bad batch, I don't know, but something is not right. At the end of it, I was really surprised as I usually respond to these ingredients well, but I felt nothing. Axis recommends stacking Hypertest XTR with Myodex, which I believe is an estrogen blocker, so maybe that was the issue, but as far as Hypertest XTR on it's own, it was a complete fail for me.

I picked up Hypertest XTR on Amazon for about $34. I've seen it as low as $30 and as high as $50 on Amazon. Since it didn't do anything for me I have to say there is no value there at all. Maybe for the ZMA, but that's it.

Side Effects

I guess you can say here is the bright spot for Hypertest XTR, there were no sides. Matter of fact, there was no nothing. Positives or Negatives.

Conclusion

Well, not sure what more I can say, Hypertest XTR was a complete miss for me. I feel bad about it since I think Axis is a good company but I'm here to give the SR family my honest, unbiased review so that's what I'm doing. Anyone thinking about trying it might want to pass on this one, there are other DAA based products out there that have had much better results. Godspeed!

LionHeart, signing off...

• DaSlaya
    August 29, 2017

Its always tough to try a run of a product that does nothing for you! Did the ZMA aspect of it at least put you to sleep or give you better rest?

• LionHeart
    August 29, 2017

Actually no, I didn't even get the ZMA benefit. Absolutely nothing.

Other Prices: