Conviction Reviews

By: Atlas Supp Co

Conviction is a Pre-Workout manufactured by Atlas Supp Co. It is designed to help provide a pre-training advantage by increasing mental focus, muscle performance, endurance and blood flow. This creates an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
8.9
9.2
Thanks to Atlas Supp Co for sending it out!
  January 21, 2018

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • Gym Aggression
  • Strength
  • Great Pumps
  • No Prop Blend
  • Value
  • Mixability
  • TubScoop Size

Hey There SR team! LionHeart here throwing out another review. This review is on Atlas Supply Co's Conviction Pre-workout. Many thanks to Atlas Supply for participating in the Troops program and for giving me the opportunity to do a run with their Conviction product. Conviction is a stimulant pre-workout product. A little about me, 47 yo male, workout about 3 times a week, cardio, weight training, etc. Just trying to be the best me I can and trying to defy the ageing process and live life to the fullest. OK, enough about me, let's get to the review!

To begin with, no prop blends here, folks, so major kudos to Atlas here. The ingredient label is posted so I'll spare you all the usual list, which isn't long. This is not a kitchen sick product, just a straightforward formula. Here you have solid doses of L-Citrulline, Creatine HCL, Beta-Alanine, and Caffine. Yup! That's it! Just 4 simple effective ingredients. Nice!

Conviction comes in Berry Lemonade flavor, which is pretty good. Sort of like a sweet and sour flavor. I'm not a fan of sour tasting stuff, but this was OK. Dosing is straightforward, 1 scoop with water about 30 min before workout. Each scoop is about 17.5 grams. I'd take it right before I walked out the door to the gym and it worked best for me this way. Mixability was a little dicey, the product did not dissolve very well in water and there were always a few clumps at the bottom. Nothing crazy, but they were there. I started mixing it in my SR shaker bottle and that seemed to help.

Team, not gonna lie here, Conviction, by far, is the most effective pre-workout formula I have ever used. That's about as simple as it gets. The energy, strength, and pump were all there and is good quantities. It kept me juiced right through the end of my 2 hour workout with no lag. I was able to lift longer and heavier with no pain. The pump was excellent, I had veins in my arms and chest popping significantly. I had pals in the gym checking my lift asking "What the heck are you using? Damn!" Conviction is a Grand Slam Home Run!

The only place I was able to find Conviction for sale was on the Atlas website for around $45 bucks for 30 servings. Compared to other products this is definitely on the pricey side but well worth it when you consider the effectiveness and simplicity of Conviction. Furthermore, the serving size is 1 scoop, so none of that deceiving 2 scoops stuff that I feel is a bit of a sham.

Side Effects

No sides here what so ever! In fact, after dosing, I felt great by the time I got to the gym, even on days when I was dragging. Besides that, I'm throw my "cry baby" one complaint here, the size of the tub. Another one where after the first dose, I could not get the scoop to fit back into the tub. Really took nearly to the end to be able to do that. I know, I know, this is NOT a big deal but for me it's a little annoying.

Conclusion

This product is fantastic! The best I have ever used! The beauty here is the simple, safe, straightforward formula, that's fully dosed and disclosed. I would recommend Conviction to anyone that asks. Frankly team, this is truly a winner and you can't go wrong adding Conviction to your routine!

LionHeart, signing off...
  • Berry Lemonade: 7/10

6.1
Thanks to Atlas Supp Co for sending it out!
  December 6, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Endurance Boost
  • Great Pumps
  • Value

What's up guys? Coming in with another review in my favorite supplement category: Pre-Workout. I'd like to give a big shoutout to Atlas and SR for making this review possible and wish them nothing but the best. Now let's dive in.

NO PROP BLENDS!
6g of L-Citrulline Malate
1.6g of Carnosyn (Beta-Alanine)
2g Creatine HCl
300mg Caffeine
As a coffee addict, I love seeing 300mg of caffeine, (I've found this to be my sweet spot for pre-workout), It gives you a nice jolt of energy to get your workout started. 6g of Citrulline Malate is the magical formula for juicy PUMPS. You really can't ask for any more in the pump department. 1.6g of Bet-Alanine is good, however, it is only half of the clinical dose of 3.2g that usually gives you that face tingly feeling and endurance boosts. I always like seeing creatine in my pre-workout. I take 5g of monohydrate before every workout regardless so It's just an added bonus. However, 2g is under the clinical dose of 5g for optimal results so this product couldn't replace your creatine supplementation, (but it's a pre-workout so we're more concerned with energy, endurance, and PUMP anyway).

Taste: I had Berry Lemonade and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was not overpowering and it didn't have a chalky/bitter aftertaste. 7/10

Mixibility: Basically as close to perfect as you can get. Immediately started dissolving on impact and within a few short seconds everything was dissolved. Never had any clumping issues. 9/10

Dosage: 1 scoop for one serving = very easy. I didn't feel like I needed to double scoop or anything because of the big doses of Citrulline Malate and caffeine. (I did play around with a scoop and a half up to two scoops but found the effects to be either overpowering or not worth the extra serving.) I was more than content with 1 serving!

I had some beastly workouts while using this product. Let me start by praising the pumps. The 6 grams of Citrulline Malate gave me fantastic, skin shredding pumps. These pumps stuck with me from my first set to long after my workout ended as well. I think the creatine helped a little with the energy factor with it being converted to creatine phosphate in your muscles for more potential energy scientifically speaking. This enabled me to take my usual 5 grams of creatine monohydrate after my workout and get the benefits of both pre and post workout creatine supplementation. The 300mg of caffeine gave me that "stim junkie" energy rush to kickstart my workout, however, because I'm a heavy coffee drinker this was not an overpowering kickstart by any means. The 1.6g of beta-alanine definitely lengthened my endurance levels an additional 30 mins or so than if I didn't have any pre-workout, but it only gave me very slight tingles (which I CRAVE).

Currently sold out on Amazon, but it sells for $45 on the Atlas Nutrition site. This comes out to about $1.50 per serving, so It's a bit pricey for anybody on a budget. You're paying for quality in this case so I can somewhat justify it. BUT I can't give it as high of a rating as I'd like to for this reason.

Side Effects

If you're sensitive to Beta-Alanine then you'll get some tingly sensation in your face.

Conclusion

This is one of the better pre-workout supplements that I have used. Its use of 4 basic, but proven to be effective, ingredients shines in this formula. I would highly recommend it to anyone that isn't afraid to drop a little bit of money on an effective pre-workout supplement.