Supreme Series EVOLVEPLUS™ has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Natural Testosterone Boosters

Supreme Series EVOLVEPLUS™ Reviews

By: Athletics Planet

Supreme Series EVOLVEPLUS™ is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Athletics Planet. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Supreme Series EVOLVEPLUS™ has been reported as discontinued.

6.8

5.5
  August 17, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Competitive Price
  • Not Effective For Me
  • Some Ingredients Under-Dosed
Wanted to apologize to Athletics Planet for the delay in posting this review.

The company makes the following claims about their natural test growth enhancement product.

Increases Muscle Growth*
Increases Testosterone levels*
Increases Muscle blood flow*
Improves Stamina & Recovery*
From their website. So lets delve right into what makes this tick and why I found it a miss for me, but maybe it will be a hit for you, who knows.

=========================
Ingredients: 7/10 - Okay so the ingredients are those that you might find in other test boosting products, however, I feel that they are severely underdosed. T

Magnesium is very important for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, bones, and the heart. At 200mg it might be fairly dosed, but thats probably the only thing thats fairly dosed.

Trib at 750mg, although its a high amount, for me Trib is a miss at a Test Booster. Its more of a placebo type of effects than anything substantial you might get from it.

Chrysin: It sensitizes the testicles to produce more testosterone and inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Now this does sound great, but studies have shown that dosages should be around 500mg, but here its only 75mg, badly underdosed. I understand that this company is trying to mix a bunch of well known test boosting herbs and I guess it boasts on that together they will work as good as these herbs work on their own. However, I feel that is a big misconception. Nevertheless, lets keep going.

Horny Goat Weed: Best if around 500mg, here its only 50mg. Plus I am betting its not even the purest of extract, so probably even less than that.
Long Jack: anywhere from 200mg to 300mg is the sweet spot, yet again 50mg here

I will not go into every single ingredient but you can see how based on the standard numbers this product is underdosed.

=========================
Dosing Protocol: 8/10 - Very straight forward. You take 3 capsules before bed. I have a hard time falling asleep, so I would take this about 1hr before bed, and that was the sweet spot for me. I did not have any crazy dreams or anything else like while taking this product. When I took it anywhere from 20-30 minutes before bed, I found myself sometimes not being able to completely go to bed. So for me it was the 1hr window.

=========================
Effectiveness: 5.5/10 - Okay so did it really work for me, was it a placebo effect, did it do nothing ? Its really hard to gage. While taking this product I was not taking any other workout supplements, except from Fish Oil, Vitamins and Whey. I wanted to see how this would work directly with my muscle increase growth, strength, stamina and everything else it claimed to do.

Increase Test Levels: 3/10 - Now this is really hard to cage since I did not go to the doctor before or after. However, I have taken other Test boosting products with DAA, Fenugreek and other extracts, and I could tell that my levels were a lot higher, because I would get a well good feeling, more sex drive, more energy and just overall strength gains, however on this product, I did not feel any of that. I am not sure if its because of the lack of proper ingredients or because they are underdosed, but I am going to go with the later.

Improved Recovery: 7/10 - The recovery was def a little bit better after workouts esp with the Doms. I pretty much attribute this to the Cissus Quad, again even though severely underdosed. The magnesium and Zinc helped me get much more deeper sleep , which increased my muscle soreness and recovery time. It was nothing too significant but it was descent.

Increased Muscle Flow: 2/10 - Uhm what ? I can see that this marketing label is trying to say you get better pumps ? I guess sure, you can say that. However, since I have cut back on PWO and pump products by just naturally drinking a cup of coffee and eating some watermelon before, I can attest that it slightly if anything provided much in this area.

==========================
Value: 6.5/10 - So the only place I was able to find this product was on their website for almost $39. Now, in the Test Market game I feel thats a safe price for a 30 day supply of products. However, the valuation would have been a lot higher if the product actually worked for me.

==========================
Overall: 6.0/10 - For me it did pretty much not very much. For you it might work. Hell its pretty affordable, I say if you have extra money to throwaway, give it a shot, otherwise move on.

4.5
  August 5, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Competitive Price
  • Solid Ingredient Profile
  • Some Ingredients Under-Dosed
  • Not Effective For Me

T-boosters have been a mixed bag for me. I've had several where I've experienced no effects whatsoever, and others where I've been legitimately surprised at how positively I responded. It's worth mentioning that my natural test levels run slightly above average.

Evolve contains a straightforward profile of the usual natural t-boost ingredients. Kudos to Athletics Planet for not hiding behind a prop blend with this product, which is a pretty common strategy when it comes to t-boosters (literally I could not find a competitor product that was NOT a prop blend). As for the actual ingredients, I was initially impressed. The inclusion of Chrysin was intriguing, as was the fact Evolve includes Trib, Longjack, Horny Goat Weed, and Saw Palmetto. In my opinion this is a strong lineup for a natural test booster, and yet the profile doesn't lose you with a five-page list of extracts, complexes and blends.

Unfortunately, when you review the actual dosing of its ingredients, Evolve falls somewhat flat. Though the Tribulus, Cissus, and Zinc doses are on point, the amount of HGW, Longjack, Hawthorn Berry, and Saw Palmetto per dose are not even close to minimum effective levels. Personally I'm not surprised - you have to reason that most of the laundry list of ingredients in other boosters are under dosed. My personal impression was that Athletics Planet was trying to break the mold here, but they fell short of doing so.

I dosed Evolve per the instructions - three caps daily before bedtime. I kept the bottle on my nightstand which worked to ensure I didn't miss a dose. The smell of the caps reminded me of Lipton tea bags. No issues with the smell or with swallowing the caps.

Regrettably I got very little out of Evolve. I didn't have the telltale increase in sex drive and stamina that I almost always experience when I'm responding well to a booster. I mention this every review but I've been recomping for a while and intermittently fast. Yes, I experienced some leaning out and improvement in physique during the month on Evolve, but I'm having a hard time attributing that progress, even partially, to this product all things considered.

Here's my stance: test boosters are a fickle supplement category. They aren't one-size-fits-all and just because something didn't work for me doesn't mean it's not a good product for someone else. Case in point, I didn't care for/respond well to LeCheek's T-X3, one of the top rates boosters on SR.com, but I really liked Purus' Recycle, which has mixed reviews. It's all about personal physiology and natural levels.

I will add this - I respect AP for what I perceive them as trying to do. I like the base of this profile. If they were to drop some of the ancillary ingredients and up the dosages of the core extracts, I'd be interested to test this product again.

Currently it appears that Evolve is only available via AP's own site for a price of $38.49 for a 30 day supply. It's difficult to directly compare Evolve on price to another booster considering all the differences in ingredients, however it appears Evolve is slightly less expensive than most.

Cellucor's P6 is essentially the same price, while Iron Test, Animal Pak, and APE will all cost you more money for a shorter cycle. It's tricky for me to rate value here considering everything the aforementioned variables. I'm awarding decent marks considering the solid price point, but would have rated it higher had I responded to it.

Side Effects

I experienced no side effects, nor did I have any issues with dosing.

Conclusion

Evolve wasn't for me, but I do think with some adjustments AP could have a winner on their hands. If you know you respond well to Tribulus, this might be a product worth checking out. Thanks to Athletics Planet for letting me give this a run.

August 1, 2016

Cons:

Hello, and thank you for reading this review. I am a 44 year old who currently is looking to drop to a minimum of 200#. I know I feel better at that weight and so therefore I will be. It has been much slower this year as I started at 240 and am currently this morning 224. I lift weights and do cardio as well as teach Tae Kwon Do. I also have kids who have decided tennis is the "in" thing. I grabbed this product to help drop weight and keep my lean muscle mass. Thanks to Athletics planet and the SrTrooper program for giving me the opportunity to try this.

So to me it seems like a pretty straight forward product. I don't think there is anything new in here. The only one I am not sure about is Chrysin.
    So what is Chrysin?
    Chrysin is a bioflavanoid compound that is supposed to boost testosterone. Chrysin has poor bioavailability so the "standard" dosages of400to3000mg appear to be ineffective. Say what? yep I said it not a good sign when this is dosed at 75mg. Now a dose of 400mg is supposedly sufficient for intestinal related issues, but what do I know. Chrysin is also linked to block estrogen and aromatase enzyme. The study was done in 1984 that in high doses it worked invitro. Problem? When tested in the human body they get Nada. So why is this product in here?

The other ingredients are, Magnesium, Tribulus Terrestris, Horny Goat weed, Longjack, Saw Palmetto Berries, Hawthorn Berries, Cissus Quadrangularis, and Zinc. The good news is they are all listed out so you know what you are taking.

Also the addition of Cissus is interesting in that it is normally used for reducing joint pain. The problem is that the dosage of this is 50mg and the smallest recommended dose I could find was 300mg with 3200mg being recommended for joint pain. So although it is interesting it is under dosed

There was a funny fish oil, green tea? taste to these. It could be from the use of a vegetable capsule, but it wasn't a big issue. Since they are capsules there is no mixing. Dosing was rather simple for most people. 3 caps before bedtime. For me however I did forget a couple of doses so I started to take them at 8pm even though that's not when I normally go to bed.

I really was hoping to have some effect. I didn't research this products dosages until after finishing the product as I didn't want any mental issues with it. I will admit that I haven't found a test booster yet that really did anything for me and neither did this. So, I either have high testosterone, which I doubt because I carry some fat on me. Or I am just a non responder to this. In this case I also think that some of the ingredients are under dosed for a seasoned supplement user.

Currently as of 8-1-2016 this product lists on their website for $38.49. It is not listed on my go to websites so maybe as they grow they could get this out there cheaper. Although for me it didn't do anything so I can't say that I would buy it anyway.

Side Effects

On a positive note, I had absolutely no terrible side effects. A little flavor when I swallowed some pills isn't a terrible thing, so I like to have at least one positive thing to add to a review.

Conclusion

I will not be recommending this product to my friends or family. I guess if you research the ingredients and find that some of them work for you then you can try it. It just seemed to me to be a little under dosed and non viable for me. Did I loose weight yes, (I am running everyday and eating healthy) did I keep my muscle mass, Yes (same as above). I can not attribute my results to this product. I had no extra endurance, hostility, drive, etc that I would hope to get from a test boosting product.