Ultra Reps Reviews

By: Athletic Xtreme

Ultra Reps is a Stimulant Free Pre-Workout manufactured by Athletic Xtreme. It can increase muscle performance, endurance and blood flow without the use of stiimulants. It promotes an environment optimal for increasing muscle mass and losing body fat.

Overall
Overall
  March 8, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • 1 Scoop Only
    Well to start off I love this new non-stim product. My friend recommended it to me since I was trying to cycle the stims out. I was a bit skeptical since I never heard of this pre workout but I decided for the price I had nothing to lose. So heres the breakdown.

Taste: I got Berry, now honestly the flavor is sweet, kinda like juice. So I had no problem drinking this at all, in fact I liked it.

Mixability: Now this is the only downside, It kinda clumps in the water, so make sure you shake this really good and all should be well.

Effect: 1 scoop is all it takes and its really small so you have alot left. I expected the "needle feeling" or tingling from this but in fact it was more the "awake alert" feeling which surprised me ALOT. It felt like a clean energy and no jitters or over pumped feeling. I felt good the whole workout and once I finished I finished hard and fast in the gym. I felt awake and ready for the next workout. So this is something to keep in mind if your cycling out.

Workout: It kicked in the second I entered the gym so I entered ready to move some pounds and moving pounds is what I did, I noticed a bit of gains that kept me going and ended with a 2 mile run. And after that I still felt awake. No tired worn out feeling, i actually wanted to spend the night there.

Value: I got it for 30 dollars so it was kinda a deal really thinking it would be like 40 or 50 dollars at your local supplement shop. So this is a must if budgeting.

Overall what started as a risk ended with surprising yet pleasing results. I had no problems with this product at all one bit so I would STRONGLY recommend this product if looking for something new. I hope this helps :D

• March 8, 2012

Glad that you like it Yoshio.

The "clumps" are not actually clumps, but the microencapsulated Carnosine. That is the main reason the product works. They are tasteless, and you want them, for this reason. We encapsulated it the same way that they do with Extended release Tylenol. This allows it to make it through the stomach acid (which otherwise destroys the carnosine), and make it to a cellular level to instantly reduce lactic acid levels.

Note: I work for AX