Aster Wrist Wraps Reviews

By: Aster Athletic

Overall
Overall
Thanks to Aster Athletic for sending it out!
  July 12, 2017

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Enhanced Wrist Stability
  • Helps Lift More Efficiently Under Heavier Loads
  • High Qaulity Design
  • Superb Wrist Support

I had recently just bought some new wrist wraps, but I went to a new gym and somebody jacked them when I sat then in the cubicle after my workout. Literally the next day these came up for review luckily so i grabbed then.

Design

These are made of a very sturdy material, some slight flex to them, but plenty of backbone to offer support. A nice bright red color if the appearance matters to you it's visually appealing. The thumb loop is sewn across the end unlike most of the ones I've used in the past but this didn't seem to make A Difference. At 1st I didn't think this sew job would hold up very well as it looked cheaply done but I was pleasantly surprised.

Usage

My wrists have been a problem area for me lately when going even the slightest bit heavy. I used these while doing any kind of pressing movements, preacher curls, and any triceps push down variations.

My most recent pair of wrist wraps before these were very stretchy I could wrap them tight and they would offer support but I would have to continuously adjust them between sets to keep the circulation in my hands.
With these I could wrap them tight but they were thick enough that they would offer the backed support without cutting into my hands and making them go numb. They are quite long so you get a couple good wraps for extra support. While benching with these I could tell a huge difference in the weight I was able to comfortably lift while keeping my wrists straight.

The only place I see these is on the company website. For $32 there are cheaper alternatives out there but these are quality and compared to some of the more popular companies wraps these are right on par with the proven quality ones.

Conclusion

Thanks to aster for sending these out, we all love supplements but it was nice to try out some gear. These are still going strong after a good bit of lifting. I would love to see some color variations, but that's about all I have to say about what aster could do to improve the product.