Nano Halo Reviews

By: Assault Nano Series

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Nano Halo is a Prohormone manufactured by Assault Nano Series. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Overall
Overall
  January 9, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Strength Gains
  • Veins
  • Harder And Full Look
  • Sore Joints
  • Headaches.
Well , well Look who is going to review his first PH. I have a huge thank you to the guys at Strongsupplementshop.com . I was lucky enough to have a chance run this new Nano Halo and I jumped at the chance!. Glad I did. This might a long winded review.

Little about me before I get going, 37 year old, body weight was around 243 at the beginning and 6'4. I am on TRT at 200mg a week and have been for over a year. I have been lifting for over 6 years seriously. This is my first PH run.

Profile
Halodrol
4-Chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg
Now this is in a Nano form ( liquid ) .
This form is suppose to absorbed better and less toxic on the liver.
Copy and paste about this technology.
Nano Absorb Technology vastly increases the amount of prohormone molecules absorbed and used by the body by making the molecule roughly 1000 times smaller. Nano Absorb Technology uses an emulsified suspension fluid that helps to both control the concentration accuracy per milliliter (ml) and the ability of the body to accept and absorb the prohormone incredibly fast. This allows you to control how much prohormone you take much more accurately than ever before.

Halodrol is easily one of the most used and popular compounds on the market, whether it is used as a standalone or as part of a stack, this compound helps users build lean hard muscle while reducing body fat and water weight.

Taste 5
Well this stuff is horrid. No way to put it, but wow, But I learned to use some Pineapple juice or orange juice just add the drops in that and bingo no taste at all. But If you try to take this alone,, you will need something else to take asap. lol

Mixing 6
Now at first there is some clumping but it goes away pretty good if you shake the crap out of it, I really think the big issue with it is the bottle is so full that there is not enough room to really get it shook up and mixed well. I feel if it was a touch bigger one could mix it easier.

I did a 35 day cycle, my cycle was
week 1 50 mg
week 2 75 mg
week 3 75 mg
week 4 100 mg
week 5 100 mg

Effectiveness 9
Well I gained almost 8 lbs and kept almost all of it. Now I know the holidays may have touch do with the weight staying around the same but I feel I made some solid gains. I will review my run best I can.
First week I noticed insane pumps right out of the gate. I mean I had heard about PH pumps but damn! This was awesome.!
My lifts went up constantly the whole run. Squats went up from a Max of 355 to 365 x 2 , my Deads went up from a 385 max to a 405 x 6! Bench I never really pushed hard for but I was hitting 315 x 6+ on the last few sets. Almost all of every other lift went up on this run as well. I was able to do 4 sets of 10+ pullups which I think is really good for my weight. I will say I had some great changes in the mirror as well, Those can be seen on my log
I looked full and harder than normal. But I will say that I never really noticed a big change physically by upping the dose than I did when I ran it the lower doses. As far as strength gains I will say this is top notch. I know that I may or may not have had an advantage being on TRT while on this run but for me to be able to get past some of my old PR's this is great.

Value 7
Now this version of Halodrol is a bit more than what a pill version would run but it does yield good results. This was running at 69$ per bottle. Strongsupplementshop.com does run some great deals on just about anything though so someone could have picked this up for less.

Side effects
Week 1 - 2 I did have some headaches after each dose that would last for about a hr, after the second week those stopped, Week 3 I did start to notice some joint discomfort. Even taking fish oil and Blockade for support I was still starting to notice it. By the time week 5 rolled up I was really feeling my joints. Back pumps was not fun either. I was really starting to feel pretty rough everywhere. I did not notice it all that much until I was off this stuff for a week or two. I did not however have any sensitive nipples or anything that would cause worry. I also had some added acne at the first couple weeks of this. I feel like these are pretty small and common sides for a PH.

Overall 8.7
Man for a first time run of a PH I loved this, but after being off it for a while I can now look back and see the sides I was having. All in all not bad but I will knock it down a touch for them. I hate that this new ban took place and has knocked us out of being able to run something like this for a while now, I cant wait to see what some will put out to get around this ban. But anyway through this cycle I crushed some PR's , I gained around 8lbs of what I feel to be muscle, I never had any major sides that would scare me away. I have to also say that the guys at strongsupplementshop.com really made me comfortable running this cycle and helping through the run as well as good friends here on SR.
I hope this review is helpful.

• poppapat1503
    October 20, 2015

For your first PH run, you definitely did your research and sounded like it was a very good one! +rep/////Also this may sound like a dumb question but what did your PCT regimen look like if you are on TRT?

• mhseaver670
    October 20, 2015

I just followed my normal trt program, but I did keep my radar on for signs off anything to worry about. I followed up with labs about 2 or 3 weeks after this run my levels was up a touch higher than they normally are while on trt . Now with with me being on this TRT my pct is pretty easy and I have a doctor available when needed , so I could just tell him what was up and that would be it. If I was not on this I would have had a Pct planned out and ready for whatever sides I had. But as mentioned I had very few sides.

• poppapat1503