There are numerous benefits to becoming an official rep for your brand, as explained in our Rep's Guide to SupplementReviews.com, but getting set up as rep is the first step.
Why do we need to verify your identity?
Everyday, we get a handful of requests from obvious spammers or scammers. People who have no business managing your brand still want access to the special features for their own malicious purposes. This simple verification process protects your brand and our site at the same time.
How does the verification process work?
It s simple! We just need to send a secret verification link to an official company contact. Sign up as a regular member on SR (create a username and password), then click the verification link and you'll have permission to access your Rep CP.
Examples of official company contacts: (We can send the link to these sources for verification)
- @yourdomain.com email address ([email protected])
- Official "contact us" form: (http://YourDomain.com/contact-us)
- Official facebook page (http://Facebook.com/YourBrand)
Examples of un-official contacts: (These will NOT work to get you verified)
- @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc. email addresses ([email protected]) - anyone could have created this email address.
- Personal facebook pages: (http://Facebook.com/JohnDoe) - anyone could have created this FB page. No way to make sure it is your brand.
- Broken contact-us pages, or "coming soon" brands.
Keep in mind that you will need to create an account on SR before you can become a rep. Simply click "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" at the top-right of the screen and enter a username, password and email.
Never got a verification link
- Make sure that you have waited at least 2 business days.
- Make sure that your contact us form is functioning correctly.
- Check your spam or bulk email folders.
Still don't have access to Rep CP
- You need to create an account before you can access the Rep CP. Click "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" at the top right of any page.
- Make sure you are logged in when clicking the verification link.
Link has already been used
- If someone on your team has already become a rep, they can add you as an additional rep by typing your username into the "Additional Reps" field.
- If all else fails, request another link.