LionHeart Wins Member of the Month for July, 2019

July 1, 2019 // In SR Awards // By Admin

The winner of the coveted Member of the Month award for July, 2019 goes to LionHeart. As a member since August, 2017 and a reputation of +385 (including a gain of 10 rep points last month), we are honored to have LionHeart as one of the top members on our site.

About LionHeart:
Been back in the gym for about 10 years now, 3 days per week. I'm a business owner so that is all the time I have right now. I'm a big believer in supplementation and use them daily mostly to combat my age related issues. I'm always looking for the newest latest thing and am always trying new supplements. I've used SR for a lot of years to get ideas so I figured it was time to start giving back to the community. Not in the best of shape but the work continues. My favorites thus far are MAN Sports and Olympus Labs. I find their quality and innovation to be the best. My diet is awful, and my workout routine is a combo of cardio and weight lifting, your standard keep in shape type of routine.

Read more about LionHeart