FRIDGE Wins Member of the Month for November, 2018

November 1, 2018 // In SR Awards // By Admin

The winner of the coveted Member of the Month award for November, 2018 goes to FRIDGE. As a member since May, 2014 and a reputation of +788 (including a gain of 119 rep points last month), we are honored to have FRIDGE as one of the top members on our site.

About FRIDGE:
Follower of the most High YAHUAH YAHUSHA! I have given my heart, soul and mind to Him and he transformed me into who I am today. And I'm truly grateful forever. Had my fair share of personal drama and issues but I'm thankfully and gratefully still alive to tell the tale. Recently gotten back into the bodybuilding scene(mind set), I have fallen off slightly with the personal drama thing hold of me here and there. Super passionate again about supplementation and bodybuilding!! Any who I'm back. Keen to compete again soon... oh yes I'm married to my dream woman how can I forget, blessed is an understatement. Thank you almighty Elohim.

Read more about FRIDGE

• Wis3guy

Way to go...

• November 1, 2018

Congrats

• FRIDGE
    November 1, 2018

Thanks so much fam- means so so much to me literally cried! Just to be apart of this community and being accepted is a blessing and I will continue to improve every review and try my best to spread the word about SR.com because it literally has improved my life. Much love

• dmf8625

Well done sir!

• November 1, 2018

Big congrats man! Well deserved!

• DaSlaya
    November 1, 2018

This is awesome and well deserved. Great job Fridge!! Welcome to the club!

• FRIDGE
    November 1, 2018

Thanks so much guys means a lot !

• BigSm0ky