DaSlaya Wins Member of the Month for September, 2017

3 weeks ago // In SR Awards // By admin

The winner of the coveted Member of the Month award for September, 2017 goes to DaSlaya. As a member since April, 2017 and a reputation of +443 (including a gain of 154 rep points last month), we are honored to have DaSlaya as one of the top members on our site.

About DaSlaya:
I have been in the United States Army since 1999, and have maintained a high level of physical fitness ever since. It typically has been the standard body weight exercises (pushups, situps, pullups, dips) and a lot of running and rucking. I have been lifting in the gym on and off for the last 10 years or so. In the last year, due to multiple injuries I can no longer run, so have focused all my efforts into strength training in the gym. I am set to retire in two years, so my goals are to retire strong as hell and as big as I can become!

My favorite supplement brands lately have been JYM and Nutrabio. Both offer up their ingredients freely, and have no weird prop blends. This is important to me, since I am no longer a spry young man, I need and must know what I am putting into my body.

My current workout routine is PH3 found on bodybuilding.com. It has been fun, interesting, and i have seen significant gains already. I also started a log, more to keep myself honest and to force the world to see my numbers. I am competitive by nature, and have an ego, so would never want to embarrass myself, so its a great way to push myself!

I just finished by bachelors degree in International Business, so finally moving up in the world!

Read more about DaSlaya

• bzyczek
    3 weeks ago

well earned for sure ... congrats!

• mhseaver670

Well deserved.

• MarsheS
    3 weeks ago

Congrats, you deserve it!

• Wis3guy
    3 weeks ago

Good job, and way to make that 8foot wife elevator look so narrow........

• kaka

Congrats :D

• Momo1

Congrats bro!

• JayT

Congrats man

• DaSlaya
    3 weeks ago

Thanks everyone, it truly is an honor!! I am glad I found this site, it has connected with an awesome community, and really helped me to stay motivated and honest about my workouts and supplements. Been a great ride so far....Cheers!

• Parasite

Congrats!

• Italy48

Congrats!! Great job

• Wis3guy
    3 weeks ago

Yeah, so my auto correct messed up. Wide my man, not wife........