Creatine Nitrate Reviews

By: APS

Overall
Overall
9.5
  July 11, 2015

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Increased Muscle Growth
  • Great Pumps
  • Strength Increase
    Today I will be doing my review on APS's product Creamorph, which is the re-branded version of Creatine Nitrate in a powder form. I should preface this review by saying that I was recommended this product from well-respected member garlick and it came up as a super special here in AUS which I couldnt say no to. I was looking for a non-stim PWO alternative to Citrullene Malate/Agmatine Sulphate as a pump product that would actually work. What I found in APS Creamorph is something that not only gives you a good deliverable form of creatine but also a pump to rival some of the best pump-producing ingredients available.

DOSAGE

The tub says 50 servings, and I believe that to be true at 4.5g per serving. I only took this once per day as a PWO, I did not take a second serving post workout. I ran this product from start to finish through a stack of DAA for 4 weeks then TX-3 for another 4 weeks. I did not take any other PWO or pump products during this run.

TASTE - 9/10

It has a bitter with a hint of sweet taste. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it. I felt like it tasted like it would work, if that makes sense. I wouldnt recommend mixing it with another PWO or something else bitter like Citrullene Malate, your face might squeeze in from the bitterness!

EFFECTIVENESS - 9/10

Put simple, this product delivered. The creatine form is quite good for my body, I could feel the extra energy as you would from any proper creatine product. But that wasnt the real reason for taking this product, it was for the pump properties, and they delivered. They delivered through the whole tub, to the point I stopped wondering if I would get a proper pump, because it just happened consistently. I didnt feel the effects diminish as I went through the tub, nor did I feel like I needed to up the dosage at any point in time. As per garlicks' review, the arm workouts were the best, but you could feel it on back days too.

I did not feel any water retention issues you can sometimes feel from creatine on this product.

It's hard to say whether this product added more muscle to my frame, due to the other supplements I was taking. Where I feel pump products have their value (aside from making you look beast) is the nutrients to the muscles themselves (which is more of a post-workout improvement) and the mental advantage of seeing your muscles booming and the benefits you get mentally from that in the way you feel like you want to do more weight, more reps, another set because you are feeling so good. This mental side of lifting should never be understated, and anything that helps with that is worth a few extra reps in my opinion.

I have no digestion issues with APS Creamorph. I didnt need to rush home from the gym to go to the toilet or anything like that.

VALUE - 9/10

I paid $35 for my 50-serving tub, which is unbelievable value here in AUS (yeah I know it's sad). I would absolutely pay that price again. Normal retain is over $50/tub, which is less enticing for a few months supply of creatine + pump, but not that disgraceful for something that works.

Overall - 9.5/10

I give this product a 9.5/10 even though I couldnt give it more than 9 in any of the individual categories, because as a whole supplement I think it completely excels. It does everything it is supposed to do, and it does it consistently every workout. In this day and age you get over-stimmed PWOs and cheap rubbish creatine grades that do nothing but harm your body, APS Creamorph is not one of these. The fact there is no need to cycle this, you can just pick it up and stop your current creatine, then when you're finished switch back to your standard supps, is a huge benefit in my opinion. I routinely keep an eye out for this product now and when it's on sale i'll purchase it again without question.