This product has been reported as discontinued.

Protein > Casein Protein

PRICES
Check Amazon for Lean Mass Builder:
Lean Mass Builder is a Casein Protein Powder manufactured by Applied Delivery Systems. It utilizes the slowest digesting form of protein. Often used for a time released version of protein, it will help increase muscle recovery and strength.

This product has been reported as discontinued.

Overall
Overall
  March 10, 2011

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Maintains Creatine Saturation
    This is one of my favorite post-workout proteins.It has a very impressive amino acid profile,and it provides 2.5 grams of creatine monohydrate per serving.I found that this was just the right amount of creatine to squeeze out one more rep,without really gaining any unwanted water retention.It has around 28 servings and the taste was outstanding.I've used the strawberry and chocolate and they all mixed very well even without using a blender.This isn't a popular protein probably due to the high price tag.The company itself is located in Manhattan,NYC so I managed to get a couple of tubs at a discounted rate by just stopping by their headquarters.Since it does contain creatine it does "knock out two birds with one stone" when I started these proteins,I already had been saturated with creatine,so the 2.5 grams of mono seemed to maintain saturation while only using one scoop per day.This was a very effective protein and remains to be in my top five favorites,even though it isn't one of the most popular.

Advertisement: