LipoMorph Reviews

By: Antaeus Labs

FORUM TOPICS
LipoMorph is a Thermogenic Weight Loss Product manufactured by Antaeus Labs. It increases the body's temperature and raises metabolism, helping to burn more calories and assist with fat loss.

Overall
Thanks to Antaeus Labs for sending it out!
  May 30, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Weight Loss
  • Thermogenic Effects
  • Makes You Sweat Thru Your Clothing

Big thanks to SR and Antaeus Labs for allowing me to try Lipomorph. While I was running the product I kept a clean diet with 40/40/20 macronutrient intake.

Lipomorph has an interesting profile of ingredients that many of us have never had an experience with. Being a stim free fat burner, many ingredients focus on activating the white fat cells and transforming them into active brown or beige fat cells. BAIBA and Octopamine both primarily focus on the activation and conversion of the above mentioned cells. Technically, since brown fat is utilized for energy, this would mean you could take a pill and do nothing and then just burn off the fat when you utilize the newly created energy. Another interesting ingredient is Menthol. Claiming that menthol can mimic long term cold exposure which would activate the brown fat cells. (There may be some anecdotal evidence to that even from my experience)

Explanations for every ingredient in Lipomorph

Since this is a pill product there aren't any issues with taste or mixing. 1-2 pills twice a day. I took mine, morning and afternoon.

Let's start with the biggest factor here. THERMOGENIC effects are superior to majority of the products I've tried. You will heat up and you will sweat. Lipomorph had me taking my jacket off in 50 Degree NY cold in March. People were looking at me like I was on crack and I'm pretty sure I played the hot sweaty part. I also appreciated the lack of tiredness, allow me to elaborate. Normally stim free fat burners, especially if they work, will end up leaving me dead tired(this was the case with BIABA, I used standalone in my upcoming review). I normally end up compensating with some coffee or and energy drink, but this wasn't necessary with Lipomorph. As far as yielding results, I will certainly there was fat loss that was associated with Lipomorph and not just my dieting. I can not finger point to how many pounds, I'd say over the period of a month, about 1-2lbs (out of 5lbs lost) can be attributed to Lipomorph.

At Lockout the product is sold for $37, that's for 60 pills. So at 2 pills a day that would last you a month, were looking at $1.23 a day. Honestly if you're looking a good stim free burner, I don't think this is a bad price, especially considering the interesting ingredients that many have never seen previously.

Side Effects

Heat! Thermogenic Heat!!! It will make you hot, don't wear nice shirts with it.

Conclusion

Overall Lipomorph is a good product with a very rare profile. I certainly would recommend this to anyone who wants a stim free fat burner and doesn't mind getting hot and sweaty.

Overall
Overall
6.3
6.6
Thanks to Antaeus Labs for sending it out!
  March 25, 2016

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Some Weight Loss
  • Heartburn-like Sensation

Thanks again to Antaeus Labs for the opportunity to run their new, cutting-edge fat-burner, Lipomorph. I apologize for the delay in getting this review up. Life has been crazy lately. Thanks also to SR.com for the TROOP program which makes all this possible.

I consider myself pretty experienced in the fat-burner and thermo product game. I have tried all kinds of crazy products, and I always enjoy a new one. Reading about Lipomorph, there was so much science behind it that it seemed almost inevitable that it work well for some extra fat loss. We all know that diet is about 80% of the game when trying to shed some fat, but products like this are designed to just give you a little extra. I ran Lipomorph along-side one of Antaeus Labs' other products, BAIBA. BAIBA is included in Lipomorph as well, but from what I learned, it was ok to supplement with extra, so I did.

Lipomorph has an incredibly unique profile. The first ingredient listed is BAIBA, which I recently posted a review about, so feel free to go read about that. The rest of the profile is made up of six ingredients, most of which I have never seen before. At least I don't think I have. You can take a look at the full profile and description of the product at the Antaeus Labs website right here: http://www.antaeuslabs.com/lipomorph.html

They do a magnificent job explaining the ingredients and all the science behind them. As I said in my BAIBA review, they really hit up the scientific side of things here. Like serious Mad Scientist type stuff. I have included a picture that is from their website that shows a flow chart of how this product it supposed to work. It is insane. Antaeus Labs took a new approach to fat burning with this product, electing to target different types of fat cells in different types of ways.

Other than BAIBA, the one ingredient I found particularly interesting in this profile was the inclusion of menthol. Apparently it can trigger some type of reaction in certain fat cells that mimics long-term exposure to cold weather. Like I said, crazy science type stuff. I'll talk more about my experience with the menthol in the next section.

No taste or mixability to talk about, at least from the capsules themselves. I did not notice any type of odor from the capsules either. Where the taste factor did come into play though was about 15 minutes after taking two capsules, I would get crazy, minty menthol burps. It kind of caught me off guard at first. I read some other reviews where people thought it was heartburn, but I'm pretty sure what they were feeling was the warm sensation from the menthol, especially if you took two or more at once. For whatever odd reason, I came to like the menthol feeling and menthol burps. I can't really explain it, but it is what it is.

Guidelines are one capsule in the morning and another in the afternoon, not to exceed 4 in a 24 hour period. I am a big dude so I tried everything from 2 at once in the morning to 4 at once in the morning. Honestly the only thing I noticed with the higher dose was more menthol effect.

I ran this along with stand-alone BAIBA and my results were OK. Like I said in the other review, I dropped a notch in the belt over 30 days which no one will ever complain about. But my diet was pretty good other than cheat meals here and there, and I exercise a good amount. Don't expect any big boost in energy here either, as this is just a fat burner with no stims included. The first few times I took Lipomorph, i noticed a thermogenic effect, feeling much warmer than usual and feeling the menthol tingle down deep. This went away after the first few times though, and unfortunately, if it was not for the menthol tingles, I wouldn't really knew I even took anything. Now I don't necessarily hold this against the product, as it seems like everything about Lipomorph is supposed to happen "behind the scenes" if you will. That is how I felt about BAIBA as well.

In the end, I lost some fat and enjoyed the warm sensation of that menthol! It was just like smoking a menthol, which I experienced a few times back in the good ol' days. I didn't notice any major difference between 2 capsules or 4, so I usually just stuck to 2.

This comes in at about $36 for 60 capsules. I would definitely plan on at least two of these a day, so this gives you a 30-day supply. That comes in at about $1/serving which I feel is OK.

Side Effects

Menthol tingles and burps!

Conclusion

Even though this product didn't knock my socks off, I still like the approach Antaeus Labs is taking. They aren't just pumping out products with near replicas of similar products and just stuffing some proprietary blend of who knows what into a capsule and trying to charge us through the roof for it. I hope other TROOPers picked this up so we can all see how it worked for others. This is definitely a company I will keep my eye on in the future and see what else they come up with. Big thanks to them for taking part in our community and getting all the products out there. Thank you for reading.