Demiurge has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements

Demiurge Reviews

By: Antaeus Labs

Demiurge is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Antaeus Labs. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Demiurge has been reported as discontinued.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

July 29, 2014

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Focus
  • Detail Oriented
  • No Crash
  • Long Lasting
  • Mild In Some Ways
Hey everyone, thought I'd mix it up and try out some other type of supplements for once. When looking at Nootropic's I was initially going to try out Onnit infamous Alpha Brain. The reviews on AlphaBrain were either really good or extremely terrible so I decided to look elsewhere.

Onto Antaeus Labs, a lot of people's favorite company. This company is known for having quality, high-grade products that a lot of bloggers have respect for. I have only used their Achill3z which was pretty good for joint support. Axon and Demiurge both seemed positive but I went with Demiurge for money purposes.

I took Demiurge so I could be able to go to work, come home, do college homework and lift. I generally bought this product for college purposes(been taking classes over break). The first 2 days I felt like this product wasn't working at all. I was like wow I just wasted my cash... -_-

As time went by I was running through the days and I had to stop myself half way through and realize.. wow it's working. It isn't a strong stimulant kick that I was expecting. No. It felt more natural than that, like natural energy and focus! Everytime I had to write up a paper ina day I'd take Demiurge and tear it up later on. My favorite part of this supplement is that it puts you in a good mood. At the end of the day I'd literally say to myself, wow Demiurge made me have a great day haha.

I put my Demiurge to the ultimate test. An Accounting Final. I thought I was on the verge of failing this class and the Final was either gonna pass or fail me. With 1 day to study, I looked at all of my notes multiple times. The next morning I wokeup, had coffee and demiurge(Great combo btw) and reviewed my notes for an hour before class. Get to class scared to death because my entire semester lies on here. When I got my accounting test, as I went through the questions I just remembered everything I read from studying. It was like I could literally finish the sentence of the questions and as if the answers were already highlighted for me!!! Needless to say I must have received a 90+ on my Accounting Final due to the fact I ended up with an 86 in the class.

This isn't a miracle product. I did not take it everyday. I took 3 caps in the morning and that was it. I can assure you that if you give this product time and use it accordingly, you will see results. I had a lot of fun on this product and read so many economics books. Give this one a try!!!!!!!

August 26, 2012

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Great Focus
  • Detail Oriented
  • No Crash
  • Long Lasting
  • Hard Time Sleeping
First of all a big thank you to Jake over at Antaues Labs for allowing me to test drive this. If any of you had read my former Axon review, I had broken out into an allergic reaction. Jake was gracious enough to send me another brand new product in a similar category to test. So here is Antaeus Labs Demiurge.

The over all basic concept of Demiurge is to work as a potent nootropic, that enhances wakefulness, endurance, and overall focus. From what I've seen some have compared this to be somewhat similar to Adderall. If you know anything about Adderall, it really makes you focus, which is one of the key reasons ADHD kids get it, or college kids trying to pass their finals. One of the downsides of something like Adderall is the half life is only 3/5 hours. But Demiurge offers, what I feel, is a much longer half life and I felt it lasted me well into the evening when dosing two caps in the AM. But I will get more into that in the effectiveness section.
---------------------------------------------
Dosing- N/A- Dosing for Demiurge really comes down to individual preference. But it also can be a bit tricky. At first I started with one cap in the morning and one cap pre workout. This worked fine for the morning dose, but I tend to have an evening workout usually around 5 or 6. The issue I saw with dosing pre workout was I would sometimes not fall asleep at all before I had to get up for work the next morning. I usually try to go to bed at 8 and wake up at 3. I would sometimes stay up until it was time for me to get up for work. Once I realized this was happening for almost a whole week I just started taking two pills in the AM. Which I feel is probably going to be your best bet.
---------------------------------------------
Effectiveness- 8/10- Demiurge certainly lives up to its claims. Out of the two, this and Axon I personally liked this a lot better. I felt overall I was more detail oriented while using this. I was able to think a lot clearer even at 5 in the morning, eliminating some of that early morning brain fog. My mood was elevated to. I was much more calm and collected and happier it seemed overall. I usually don't suffer from anxiety or anything like that, so to feel even more relaxed than what I usually do was quite nice. The two cap dosing early in the AM worked the best for me. Even on one cap I still felt great, but at two caps by the time I got to work I felt fantastic. One of the added benefits was the overall feeling of being well rested. Even on the days where I would take a late evening dose, I could take this in the AM and still feel like I slept decent. And I would be able to stay up until later that night before finally hitting the sack. As far as working out was concerned, I certainly felt more in the zone while working out. But to be honest, I'd probably use a supplement like this for more work related things or school/college work.

I think something like this would be great for the average bodybuilder, or even someone with a high stress job and you need something to help keep you calm. With that being said though. The label does print very clearly that some Athletic bodies have specifically banned the ingredient Phenylpiracetam. So if you are a collegiate, or professional athlete I would check any sanctioning body before using this. It would probably pop up on a pee test if one is taken. Just a heads up.
---------------------------------------------
Value- 6/10- This is really the kicker for this product. It is roughly 45 dollars a pop. Part of the reason for the high price is the limited quantities and its hard to make. Antaeus does a blog every month, and Jake had specifically explained in his blog that this was a pretty tough compound to make. So I would imagine the reason for that high price was for the work put into make it, on top of the fact that only a limited number could be made. If you really want to get the full effectiveness out of the product the two cap dosing is optimal. So that puts it at .68 cents a serving which is kind of high. But I'll probably be picking some up for days that I feel like I'm dragging. I also feel something like this would really help with my future career. Even though it is pricey it certainly works.
---------------------------------------------
Overall-7/10- So overall it gets a 7. And a 7 is not at all a bad rating. I feel the product lived up to its expectations, for that reason alone I will be purchasing more. It is expensive, but I feel if you use it only when you really need it, it may be a little lighter on the wallet. Overall a solid product from Antaues. Have a good one guys.