Ritual Reviews

By: ANS Performance

You are viewing a single review (#1 of 12)
Click here to show all Ritual reviews.

Overall
Overall

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Full Disclosure Of Proven Ingredients
  • Great Pumps
  • Battles Fatigue
  • Lacking In The Energy Department
I bring to you ANS Ritual. A solid pre workout, from what I believe is a fairly new company. I really enjoyed running this, and definitely feel like it should be on your to try list.

Ingredients-9/10- I'm actually really impressed with the ingredient profile for several reasons. One of them being they fully disclosed important ingredients. Things like Creatine HCL, Beta Alanine, L citrulline, and agamatine. I like this because it lets me know exactly what I'm getting in here. Especially on ingredients where the dosing is crucial. Two scoops yield you a full dose of all of the ingredients listed above. Solid. I wish all companies would do this with pre workouts. List out the important ingredients so we as the user can know what we are getting, than with the stimulants make a blend. Thats exactly what ritual did. The stimulant complex included the following: N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, DN1000â„¢ (Dendrobium Nobile Extract), Caffeine Anhydrous, B-Phenylethylamine HCl, Hordenine HCl, Higenamine HCl, AstraGinâ„¢ (Astralagus Membranaceous And Panax Notoginseng Extract. A few I've seen before, and a few I havent. I do wish they could put how much caffeine is in here. Thats really my only complaint with the ingredient profile. Not a deal breaker though.

Dosing- 8/10- I did 2 scoops the whole run. Reason being that gives you full doses Creatine HCL, Beta Alanine, L citrulline, Agamatine. I saw no point in only using 1 scoop. So 2 scoops thirty minutes before you lift your good to go.

Taste-7/10- I had the icy blue freeze. I didn't really care for it. I've never been a fan of anything raspberry, and it was just to sweet for me. Reminded me a lot of Muscle Pharms assult, which is way to sweet for my liking. Again, not bad, but not my cup of tea.

Effectiveness-8/10- Okay so I'll break this down into two sections. One being the actual performance aspect, and the other being focus/energy department. On the performance side of things this thing rocked! Great pumps all workout, fatigue was lessened, muslces felt fuller, vascularity was up. Everything you would want in a pre workout. But heres the kicker. The energy was just so so. I've definitely had better when it comes to the energy focus department. Now to be fair, I did come off of running Ripped Freak which I was up to at certain points almost 700mg of caffeine. Maybe my tolerance was just up, I dont know. But even the focus side of things something was just lacking. I just never really felt the kick in the face like I do with most pres. Maybe they were trying to go for a cleaner,milder, performance driven as opposed to a kick in the face like SX3. So overall I thought it performed quite well, but was lacking on the energy/focus department.

Value-8/10- I actually feel like the value for this is spot on with other pre workouts. Your looking at roughly 29.99, and thats at one of the more expensive online retailers. You might be able to find it cheaper than that. I feel like to get the most out of this you need two scoops, which will last you a little over a month and you'll get roughly 22.5 servings. Thats pretty spot on with most pre workouts on the market. If you do only take one scoop you'll get 45 servings. But than you only get half of the ingredients you'd want to get full dosing on.

Overall-8/10- I feel an 8 is solid here. Its Honestly a great product and I love the product disclosure. They really did a great job, maybe I'll give it another try after I've been off stims for a while and see if the energy picks up. Thats my only complaint. Definitely give this a shot if you have the extra cash to.

• workoutguru
    June 25, 2013

Good review. Been hearing a lot of really good things about this and have been waiting to read some reviews on this.
    I have tried some samples of this and really liked it a lot. I plan to get a full container of this hopefully soon. Not to many sites have this for sale yet and waiting for couple certain ones to get it because I know it would be a lot cheaper than most other sites.

• workoutguru
    June 25, 2013

I just sent a message their facebook page to see if I could find out how much caffeine is in one scoop and this is what they told me. "it's in line with the amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee" I wish I could have gotten a little better answer and give the exact amount instead of what they said about as much in a cup of coffee.

• June 25, 2013

Better or worse than craze in your opinion.

• Jpotter21
    June 25, 2013

Thats about what I figured Guru.

I've never tried craze, nor is it on my list to try. From what I've heard though, energy and focus on this is probably nothing like craze. Performance wise though, I think this gets the edge.

• RodrigoRM
    June 25, 2013

You used to be on 700mg of caffeine?? Wow that's hardcore man... Thank you v much for the review.

• June 26, 2013

Worst case if it needs more stim ill add 16mg ephedrine

• Jpotter21
    June 26, 2013

@ Rodrigo yea only because Pharma freaks ripped freak was 350mg of caffeine a capsule. So two of those a day, I was up to a lot of caffeine.

• ahop12
    June 26, 2013

Very nice write up. I'll be trying samples of this very soon, so I won't be able to post a full review, but a mini one in the forums. I have been without a PWO since May 24, so check the forums for my thoughts on the stimulant aspect of this.