Stimulant X has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Energy Supplements > Other Energy Supplements

Stimulant X Reviews

By: Anabolic Xtreme

Stimulant X is an Energy Supplement manufactured by Anabolic Xtreme. It is designed to improve mental focus and energy.

Stimulant X has been reported as discontinued.

Only 2 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

February 13, 2013

Pros:
 Cons:
  • Clean And Long-lasting Energy
  • Great Appetite Suppression
  • Focus
  • Makes You Sweat
    This review is for the new Stimulant X formula, the one that comes in the blue box, not the one shown in the picture.

I will not write review as usial, just say a few words about it.

Energy! -
    This product worked for me better then pre workouts i tryed! it give a GOOD energy boost and really good mood as i was on light drugs!

When i taked the product i did not followed a low caloris diet so it is hard for me to say if it work or not but i did not loss even a kilo.

Also it has a appetite supression and it is great.

I have a few pills left and use them as a preworkout.

If not a side effect of fat burner i will take it as a preworkout all the time but you can not use it more than 45 days.

I recommend to try this product and if you combine it with low caloris diet i am sue you will have a good results as energy for sure.

June 20, 2011

Pros:
     Cons:
    • Clean And Long-lasting Energy
    • Great Appetite Suppression
    • Focus
    • Makes You Sweat

It's a fat burner/energy provider that seems to focus more on the energy side based on its ingredients and on the fact that it really stood out in that department.

I dosed it in different ways, although never going over three pills since the box says it's not recommended. I tried taking just one, i tried taking one or two in the morning and another one 8 hours later, I tried taking two in the morning, and I tried taking two preworkout to heighten the calorie expenditure and see how the energy would work if I took it 30 minutes before my workout.

Well,the energy was always present and the appetite suppresion was incredible. When I took it in the morning I was not hungry at all (I still ate to stick to my diet though), and I felt focused and energized, really happy. When I took it pre workout, I also felt the energy and my desire to workout was greatly increased. It made me sweat a lot even when I was just doing a 5 minute warm-up on the stationary cycle, so I must have lost some water weight too.

It cost me 30 bucks on Amazon and it's 84 caps, which I at first thought was way too expensive, but since you won't be taking more than three pills a day (maybe not even two) , it could last you about two months, and that's a great value to me for a good product.

I've lost weight and bodyfat while taking it and have gotten more defined but that could just be from my diet and hard work, though I'm sure it must have helped in that aspect too.

It's a great overall product in my opinion, so if you want a well-rounded fat burning, appetite suppressing, and energizing supplement that also has a great value you might as well give it a try.