Xtreme Mass Questions

By: Alphalab Technologies

what cycle support and pct should i use to be safe

March 12, 2014

I want to run this for 30 days with epi2a3a. I was askin is vital labs on cycle therapy and there pct enough for this stack. I have a good bulking diet and pretty healthy schedule.

ANSWERS (7)

ron

got a serm on hand?
Posted March 12, 2014

Ive only ran one cycle before it was trenazone with epi2a3a i just used vital labs cycle therapy and there pct. I have the xtreme mass and the pct and on cycle....so really i dont know what you mean lol
ron
Posted March 12, 2014

it sounds like you have a little more research to do. check out the forums here for running a ph cycle. lots of good info listed there.
Posted March 12, 2014

Thanks. And im having trouble fnding a post about serm's
tiktik
Posted March 12, 2014

Check out article arsenal in the forums, there's a good bit about pct and SERMs there.

And I would also go to a doctor to get blood work done.

Running tren+epistane with OTC pct, well lets say you may be privy to more trouble than you think.
Posted March 12, 2014

Nolvadex would be the best choice. Right? from what i see?
tiktik
Posted March 12, 2014

I would seriously go to a physician to check out you blood work first.

I know you may not have been told everything during time of purchase of a PH, but this is seriously NOT, something you take lightly, as there are serious long term potential side effect.

I would advise you to do as ron said and research this quite a bit more.

Manipulating your hormonal system is not something you should do without a clear understanding of all the components that will be effected.