Tauro-Test Reviews

By: Anabolic Designs

Tauro-Test is a Natural Testosterone Booster manufactured by Anabolic Designs. It helps optimize your natural testosterone levels, which helps encourage muscle growth and fat loss.

Only 4 Reviews - Waiting for more trustworthy reviews

December 14, 2013

• Keeps You Dry
  • Keeps You Lean
    Hey ladies and gents!

I have used Tauro test I think four times now - each time as part of a PH pct for relatively short, low-medium dose mild PHs - such as Trenavol, Epi and Halo

Each time I have stayed dry and lean - I haven't kept all of my gains in terms of mass/weight - but a certain amount must be glycogen retention that you lose.

I have however managed to keep a great deal of strength each time - and in fact post cycle felt like I was still 'ON' with some exercises even increasing post cycle whilst using Tauro Test.
    For example bench and deadlift - increasing by up to 10-20 Kg over the course of a 4 week tauro test as part of PCT.

For mild PHs all I have needed was tauro test & creatine ethyl ester (which I combined each time with tauro test) - and like I said strength maintained on MOST stuff and even went up on certain exercises. Sex drive and libido always up on Tauro test. Always stay dry as its mildly anti-estrogenic.
    Sexual performance always decent on this stuff post cycle - Im a big fan of horny goat weed for that area - which this stuff contains.

My diet always remains consistent, low sodium, 6 meals per day, pre workout Lglutamine & Bcaas (sometimes with a pre workout formula too) one post workout shake on training days only. Weighed out carbs and protein from clean sources and estimated healthy fats added in to meals.

I have heard a lot of people say that this stuff has gained a few pounds of muscle and dropped a little around their waist (which would make sense if the GH boost is decent - which I reckon it is but have had no bloods to evaluate those thoughts).
    I notice that this has kept me lean post cycle and dry - but I have never noticed mass gains on it - although you have to consider that I have never used it as a stand alone 'cycle' as such - always as part of a PCT to just sustain as much as possible, therefore I cannot really say that my body has ever been in a perfect state whilst running this to get the benefits of a kind of stand alone cycle - as I was always 'recovering'.

I coincidently tried 'RELOAD' by Extreme Nutrition I think the company is(I could be wrong)one time as part of PCT and strength wise I got comparable results from the reload - but I did not stay lean - I think the bulbine in the reload messes with glycerol and triglycerides and cholesterol levels which are no good post cycle for me - I wont use the reload again because the Tauro Test does a better job for me.

The thing that concerns me with tauro test is not driving my estrogen levels too low on it - if my cycle is anti estrogenic and then I use tauro test it may have hindered my gains a little bit - but I have had no rebound estrogen after using it so I think it is just mild anti - E which is good for watery or bloated guys who have a bit of fat to shift (which is why it has probably had more recompositional effects on others rather than me as I am already pretty lean and dry)

All in all I think it is a must try for people who want to try and gain a few extra pounds or strength gains whilst trying to lean gain - or trying when cutting naturally and need something to keep your test up to keep gains whilst cutting into some fat. Or if you are doing mild PHs and want an OTC pct that actually helps you recover.

August 22, 2011

• A Little Expensive!
    Time for another review finally...

Well as most of yall know I really liked P6. I had some pretty good gains from it and definatley kept them.

I decided to try this after talking to my boy JMetal about it. I only took 1 bottle of it which lasted a month. I am currently finishing out my 8 week cycle with Isa-Test GF. So I will let yall know how I feel about it.

Before I "rate" it I want to say that through all 4 weeks I felt better than I did on the P6. I didnt have as much "backne" which is cool, but had me worried about wether or not it was working. Well if you look at my log you will see it is definatley working!

Price/Value: 7/10 It is pretty expensive at 60$ But compared to P6 its alot cheaper!

Ingredients: 7/10(Im not a huge fan of prop blends)
    **Testobullismâ„¢ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Testosterone Amplification Matrix: 600mgs
    **Longjack (Tongkat Ali), Fenugreek Extract (50% Fenusides), Horny Goat Weed (Icarin 40%), Methoxyisoflavone, 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran 95%
    **Secretrophonâ„¢ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend GH-Inducing Blend: 300mgs
    **Alpha GPC, Macuna Pruriens (20% L-Dopa)
    CAMP Agonists 670mcgs
    **Estocutâ„¢ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Estrogen Modulation Matrix: 200mgs
    **I-3-C, White Button Mushroom, Resveratrol
    **Tauro-Driveâ„¢ (Patent Pending) Proprietary Blend Delivery System Matrix: 45mgs
    **Black Pepper Extract, Ginger Root (5% Gingerols), Cayenne Powder
    **Vitamin B-6 (3.3mg)
    **Zinc Chelate (5mg)

I was stacking this with TCF-1 so that helped, but I noticed alittle strength gain and that everything stayed full and hard throughout the day by the end of week 2. Weeks 3 and 4 just got better.
    I believe that an 8 week cycle would be amazing! But Isa-Test is alittle cheaper so I went that route.

Dosage: 9/10
    2 pills 3x a day isnt that bad IMO. But make sure what ever time you train you take a dosage an hr before.
    I really liked Tauro-Test. It had a better effect than P6 did, and it was ALOT cheaper. Only thing that would be better is if the price would come down, but thats a small set back for a great T-booster. Check out my log to see before/after pics

April 22, 2011

• Visible Gains
      Outstanding product! After about 5 weeks, I have visibility noticeable gains! I know I'm not exaggerating nor "seeing what my mind wants to see" because my shirts feel tighter around my shoulders and biceps!

RESULTS: Strength gains noticeable. Dumbbell bench press went from 90 pounders to 110's very smoothly!

SIDE EFFECTS: None from what I can tell...I feel great.

I take three servings a day. One in the morning, one about an hour pre-workout, and one before bed (an absolute must).

Drink plenty of water, eat/consume lots of protein, add some creatine supplementation (Kre-Alkalyn or Anabolic Switch) along with this stuff and you'll be attracting the ladies and eating the weights in no time.

February 20, 2011

• A Little Expensive!
      My Review on Anabolic Designs Tauro-Test

Tauro-Test was by far my favorite supplement to log, and ive logged quite a few, as with any Test booster I kind of look at them like whatever because I used to use the real thing a while back, and I know that feeling of getting great results and Fast - what I loved about Tauro-Test though was that its not just your ordinary test booster, it has HGH'>Growth Hormone enhancers , estrogen level reducers, fat loss agents and antioxidants as well as select vitamins! which is what I like to see if I am going to toss out 70 bucks for a test booster!

week 1 - got stronger and leaner
      week 2 - got stronger and leaner
      week 3 - got stronger and leaner, with some noticeable vascularity, definition, size
      week 4 - got stronger and leaner, with some noticeable vascularity, definition, size

Week 4 is when I started noticing the most results, I am a lot more defined that 1 month ago, and ive gained some size in my chest and fore- arms as well as traps that ive noticed - unfortunately I am done with Tauro-test , I think if taken for another month that I could see some amazing potential and that a 2 month cycle would be best for people serious about Great results also the last 2 weeks definitely noticed a rise in libido

would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a test-booster or anyone using dat der Cell-Tech for an addition to their PCT

also adding my review to BodyBuilding.com and SupplementReviews.com

* Taste ---- 10/10 (no taste) - easy to take small pills - and cool indigo color
      *Smell---- 10/10 no smell
      *effectiveness ----10/10
      *convenience ---- 10/10
      *price ---- 8/10 ($69.95 for 180 capsules - not bad at all)
      *quality ---- 10/10