Halotes-10 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Halotes-10 Reviews

By: A.M.M.O.

Growth Enhancers > Prohormones
Halotes-10 is a Prohormone manufactured by A.M.M.O.. It is a synthetic version of hormones or hormone precursors that increase muscle strength, size and stamina, and can additionally aid in fat loss.

Halotes-10 has been reported as discontinued.

Check out the top-ranked products in Growth Enhancers > Prohormones

Overall
Overall
1.0
1.0
0.0

Pros:
 Cons:
    Halotes-10 Claims to be IDS Mass Tabs clone. I have used Mass Tabs in the box and in the bottle(superdrol).

No way is Halotes even close to IDS Mass Tabs. IDS Mass Tabs in the box white and yellow letters was hands down the best legal muscle building supplement ever produced. It's crazy how at one time before the ban it was 39.99 and now on eBay for 230.00 thanks to that tool W and congress. I am 6'4" 240# and took Halotes-10 for 4 weeks. I gained 8# of which half was water weight. My diet was clean and I hit the weights consistently. I can say without any reservations save your hard earned money and get a SD or Halodrol clone for half the price.

Halotes-10 raised my BP through the roof and the headaches were constant and unrelenting. I took celery seed extract and AI Cycle Support while on. No increase in strength or size noiced. I have taken CEL MDROL a sd clone with similar sides but had increase in strength and size. Not sure what the hell is in Halotes but it sure as hell not a Mass Tabs clone as claimed

• deumcole
      February 11, 2011

Just outta curiosity what were yer gains with IDS Mass Tabs?

• code3gt
      February 11, 2011

My gains on Mass Tabs were crazy. I took before and after pics and no one could believe that I was on an otc product. I went from a lean 230 to 248 with a 4-pack. I took the IDS pct tabs and tamoxifen for pct and kept 15# of the gain after 5weeks.

• tina